The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Are they showing or saying anything new that hasn't already been shown or said? Seems monotonous really... going to put on the local news for some real news.

1 minute ago, T&C said:

Are they showing or saying anything new that hasn't already been shown or said? Seems monotonous really... going to put on the local news for some real news.

The thing that has struck out to me so far is that everyone was asking Trump to make a statement to tell everyone to go home but he refused all of them. Then, the national guard was deployed and he changed his mind and made the video and told people to go home.

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

3 died of medical problems and one died while ignoring Capital police and climbing through the broken window of a locked door, on camera.  What is there to investigate?

• Like (+1) 1

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Trump refused to take action. That's a crime 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, cle23 said:

3 died of medical problems and one died while ignoring Capital police and climbing through the broken window of a locked door, on camera.  What is there to investigate?

Nope.

But there's a surefire way to resolve any debate here.  Release ALL 14k hours of Capitol surveillance tape from J6. It seems to me that a committee wanting to get to the truth about J6 would do exactly that, right?

Curious why they haven't. It makes one wonder if they want the truth or a narrative here? Nah let's just trust the least trustworthy group known to man to spoonfeed us "the truth."

Why were all four bodies and Sicknick's cremated without asking their families permission?