The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

If as you say Trump got a recount then aren’t they exactly the same thing? 

Sure exactly the same.  Gore riled up his base until they snapped too I forgot about that.

If the orange simpleton had simply requested a couple recounts where the vote was close then conceded this thread and all the others on Jan 6 wouldn't exist.

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I don't have any faith in the leadership of either party and there are few up-and-comers on the bench waiting to take charge.  You're right, Trump is an imbecile.  But nobody voted for Trump because of his intelligence or great personality or tactful manners.  People voted for, and support Trump, because they've lost faith in the system and see traditional politicians as worthless and corrupt hacks.  And he's the only guy out there with the fortitude to piss in their faces. 

And the Democrats are dominated by a group of Octogenarians that will be dead soon enough.  Lead by Biden, a mediocre lifetime politician that has done nothing notable over a 40 year span.  and continues this record of under-achievement pretending to be President.  Overall, there are only a few political figures on either side of the isle I hold in any regard.  For America, its a short bench with not a lot of good options.  That's part of the reason I'm very pessimistic on the near term future.  Longer term we need strong leadership to be cultivated and take charge.  But where and who is it going to be?  

Its been 22 years and all this is from memory but Gore's challenge was more than a re-count.  In Florida votes were deemed invalid because they used a paper ballot system with punch holes that sometimes did not completely perforate the paper.  The "hanging chad" issue.  He sought to have those votes counted.  The State, lead by I believe someone named Katheryn Harris, the State attorney general who just happened to be Bush's campaign lead in Florida ruled against that motion.  It went to the Supreme Court and they ruled 5-4 against Gore.  So he conceded to Bush, another imbecile.  So one royal family of American politics beat another royal family of American politics to see which Prince would play King for 4 years.  Its a political class thing where both parties belong and its required to be on the inside. 

Trump was and is not on the inside.  That's why he's generally hated and despised by the insiders.  And the captive media.  He crashed the party, made a mess of the place, and interrupted their racket for 4 year.  He beat and embarrassed a member of the permanent political class, Hillary Clinton.  A vile and detestable person.  Another imbecile.  He had to be removed through whatever means necessary.  The insiders watch out for each other and they control and manage the system.  They make the rules.  

I'm all for bringing in new blood to buck the system.   But Republicans brought in the worst crook to fix a crooked system.   Why did dems fight Trump so much?  They knew he was a moron and corrupt to the bone.  

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sure exactly the same.  Gore riled up his base until they snapped too I forgot about that.

If the orange simpleton had simply requested a couple recounts where the vote was close then conceded this thread and all the others on Jan 6 wouldn't exist.

I'm all for bringing in new blood to buck the system.   But Republicans brought in the worst crook to fix a crooked system.   Why did dems fight Trump so much?  They knew he was a moron and corrupt to the bone.  

I love it man - keep going - these idiots are so conditioned that they will turn themselves inside out to defend just about everything Trump - even this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488676fddcokv3v1zpz6zj

On 5/16/2022 at 8:48 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

There is only one explanation... Trump knows that 2016 was rigged in his favor, yet Dems fell on sword for sake of country... Didn't really fight back.  Let transition of power take place...

...Given that, Trump assumes the 2020 election was rigged.  Instead of surviving to fight another election in 4 years,  they'd rather insurrect to get their way. Something the radical left won't even do. The right are simply nor magnanimous by the way they're are hardwired... They'd rather throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Are you out of your mind? Please tell me you’re joking!

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/19/politics/trump-inauguration-protests-womens-march/index.html

Your ignorance is astounding- at some point you would figure you would go look something up. In 2017 the same thing happened only at that point the police handled it due to having enough cops on hand. In 2004 there were accusations of stolen election based on election machines made by Bush ally. Nothing is new except to those who are ignorant or complete political hacks.

On 5/17/2022 at 9:56 AM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Trump still hasn't conceded and you're making a connection. 

I suggest you stick with something you know more about.  He did concede.  

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

If as you say Trump got a recount then aren’t they exactly the same thing? 

Simple....because of Trump. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I suggest you stick with something you know more about.  He did concede.  

Simple....because of Trump. 

When was that concession speech given?  It wasn't.   Only a lame statement that there'd be a transition of power.  I don't equate that to what, to my knowledge, every president did before him.  All the while he still touts the election was stolen.

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

When was that concession speech given?  It wasn't.   Only a lame statement that there'd be a transition of power.  I don't equate that to what, to my knowledge, every president did before him.  All the while he still touts the election was stolen.

You must’ve missed the last six years of Hillary going around the country saying the same thing. Or doesn’t she count? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/19/politics/trump-inauguration-protests-womens-march/index.html

Your ignorance is astounding- at some point you would figure you would go look something up. In 2017 the same thing happened only at that point the police handled it due to having enough cops on hand. In 2004 there were accusations of stolen election based on election machines made by Bush ally. Nothing is new except to those who are ignorant or complete political hacks.

So that protest would have turned into Jan 6 if not for the police?  Cmon.  Antifa is a joke.  You guys are scared of whiny emo kids.  They cry, break stuff,  then run.

Nothing new though you say?  Rubbing their own crap on the walls of the Capitol building was new I think.  Building gallows and chanting to hang the vp is new, no?  

17 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So that protest would have turned into Jan 6 if not for the police?  Cmon.  Antifa is a joke.  You guys are scared of whiny emo kids.  They cry, break stuff,  then run.

Nothing new though you say?  Rubbing their own crap on the walls of the Capitol building was new I think.  Building gallows and chanting to hang the vp is new, no?  

Congratulations....you've now assumed the role of Class Clown. The torch has been passed. (Billsy? Where are you?)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Are you out of your mind? Please tell me you’re joking!

He’s naive at best. 

41 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

But that’s no different than the messaging from the Dems after Trump was elected.   Literally, none.  

No dem leader including Clinton was calling for unity, togetherness, or rallying behind the president in the weeks and months after the election. That’s not the game at all.  

He was called an illegitimate President, the recipient of the White House after a coup,  he was accused of treason and selling out the country to Russia and of course so much more.  There’s not an “ist” that they didn’t try to hang on him.  That started day one regardless of whatever lame concession was offered up. 

The weakness of your analysis is in seeing “stop the steal” as some new, previously in imagined leviathan that suddenly appeared out of thin air.  

I won’t link the statements from prime time top tier Presidential candidate(s) Warren and Klobuchar where they expressed very serious concerns about election security before Biden was elected, the facts and conclusions are easily reached and indisputable. 

Gore tried to flip the election.  He lost, but what really was the fallout?   Clinton’s shocking loss to Trump set the stage for the next logical play in the game—sew seeds of mistrust and concern about the security of our elections replete with Russians hiding in the virtual woods.   

Tens of Millions bought into it and the end result of the Mueller debacle was…Nothing.

Next up..Trump/GOP suggests the vote was stolen.   This stuff worked well for the Dems—why not play the hot hand? 

The reality is this allegation was coming whether Biden or Trump won.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So unless it follows some formatted script it's not a concession in your mind?  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

He’s naive and

But that’s no different than the messaging from the Dems after Trump was elected.   Literally, none.  

No dem leader including Clinton was calling for unity, togetherness, or rallying behind the president in the weeks and months after the election. That’s not the game at all.  

He was called an illegitimate President, the recipient of the White House after a coup,  he was accused of treason and selling out the country to Russia and of course so much more.  There’s not an “ist” that they didn’t try to hang on him.  That started day one regardless of whatever lame concession was offered up. 

The weakness of your analysis is in seeing “stop the steal” as some new, previously in imagined leviathan that suddenly appeared out of thin air.  

I won’t link the statements from prime time top tier Presidential candidate(s) Warren and Klobuchar where they expressed very serious concerns about election security before Biden was elected, the facts and conclusions are easily reached and indisputable. 

Gore tried to flip the election.  He lost, but what really was the fallout?   Clinton’s shocking loss to Trump set the stage for the next logical play in the game—sew seeds of mistrust and concern about the security of our elections replete with Russians hiding in the virtual woods.   

Tens of Millions bought into it and the end result of the Mueller debacle was…Nothing.

Next up..Trump/GOP suggests the vote was stolen.   This stuff worked well for the Dems—why not play the hot hand? 

The reality is this allegation was coming whether Biden or Trump won.  

It's worse than that! An entire contingent of Democrats boycotted Trump's inauguration! And THEY support 'democracy'?  Sure they do! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It's worse than that! An entire contingent of Democrats boycotted Trump's inauguration! And THEY support 'democracy'?  Sure they do! 

Every action after Trump was elected was intended to sow seeds of division and create mistrust. 

It worked. 

I had forgotten about the boycott. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I had forgotten about the boycott. 

Everyone's forgotten.  The man wasn't even in office yet!  And it went all the way up until Nancy tore up the State of the Union address on national television. Democracy....my arse! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I am hoping you are about 21 years old because your naivete is alarming. There was no rubbing of feces on the wall, that was a lie from Schumer, if there was crap there would be pictures. Secondly the gallow was for a effigy not a real person, it was like three feet tall. And effigy's have been part of American politics since 1776

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am hoping you are about 21 years old because your naivete is alarming. There was no rubbing of feces on the wall, that was a lie from Schumer, if there was crap there would be pictures. Secondly the gallow was for a effigy not a real person, it was like three feet tall. And effigy's have been part of American politics since 1776

Oooh you learned a new word, naivete, nice.  Were idiots screaming hang Mike Pence?  I think an effigy becomes a bit more serious with that in mind.  

Think of what you're defending for a millisecond.   Even if some aspects are overblown by the media. 

***** on the walls dude.  One of the bullet points if your lazy like me.  Even if it's not accurate only the scum of our country were there (sounds true though).

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-riot-custodial-staff-cleanup-janitors-maga-trump-white-supremacists-2021-1

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oooh you learned a new word, naivete, nice.  Were idiots screaming hang Mike Pence?  I think an effigy becomes a bit more serious with that in mind.  

Think of what you're defending for a millisecond.   Even if some aspects are overblown by the media. 

***** on the walls dude.  One of the bullet points if your lazy like me.  Even if it's not accurate only the scum of our country were there (sounds true though).

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-riot-custodial-staff-cleanup-janitors-maga-trump-white-supremacists-2021-1

You are the one defending it when your side does it, I stated both sides have their terrible people. People scream about killing politicians all the time while in DC, so once again no more serious because the other side it. Lastly "even if not true" means you are not worried about accuracy which means you are ok with politicians manipulation.

7 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are the one defending it when your side does it, I stated both sides have their terrible people. People scream about killing politicians all the time while in DC, so once again no more serious because the other side it. Lastly "even if not true" means you are not worried about accuracy which means you are ok with politicians manipulation.

I'm wary of disinformation.   You should be too it sounds like your Schumer made it up gag is horse crap.  I don't care enough to check further tbh.