The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

There is only one explanation... Trump knows that 2016 was rigged in his favor, yet Dems fell on sword for sake of country... Didn't really fight back.  Let transition of power take place...

...Given that, Trump assumes the 2020 election was rigged.  Instead of surviving to fight another election in 4 years,  they'd rather insurrect to get their way. Something the radical left won't even do. The right are simply nor magnanimous by the way they're are hardwired... They'd rather throw the baby out with the bathwater.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Let's hear an example there doc.  Unlike you and your army of clones I'll call out my side when there's BS brewing.

LOL!  Sure you will.  Because you're not a clone at all.

But humor me on what you've called-out on your side.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Sure you will.  Because you're not a clone at all.

Sooooo nada?  

I can't imagine being someone who downplays what happened jan6.  I know the left overhyping some aspects is annoying, that's politics nowadays, but with everything factual that has come out its unreal to me that some just stick their heads in the sand.  

But keep harping on hunter biden.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

There is only one explanation... Trump knows that 2016 was rigged in his favor, yet Dems fell on sword for sake of country... Didn't really fight back.  Let transition of power take place...

...Given that, Trump assumes the 2020 election was rigged.  Instead of surviving to fight another election in 4 years,  they'd rather insurrect to get their way. Something the radical left won't even do. The right are simply nor magnanimous by the way they're are hardwired... They'd rather throw the baby out with the bathwater.

You can’t be serious Exile. How on earth was 2016 rigged ? The Dems thought they had a slam dunk with a continuation of Obama in Hillary. It was a gross miscalculation. In 2020 they knew they were dead in the water. The Coronavirus was their salvation- and the reason why it became a religion for the left. Cuomo was not surprisingly one of the first to declare that voting in person 8 months down the road was going to be “ unsafe” and that a flood of non requested mail in ballots would be sent out. Other States followed suit , and their scheme was coordinated and executed in key States. Lockdowns and destroying the strong  Trump economy were another key to their plan. The lefts rage was so deep with Trump in power that anything and everything was done to sabotage the impending re- election of the 45th President. The US now wallows in the despair and dismal economic outlook brought on by sleepy Joe and the disastrous policies of the Democrat party. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sooooo nada?  

I can't imagine being someone who downplays what happened jan6.  I know the left overhyping some aspects is annoying, that's politics nowadays, but with everything factual that has come out its unreal to me that some just stick their heads in the sand.  

But keep harping on hunter biden.  

I have yet to hear you up-play any of the ridiculous things the Dems have done L Ron.  Which is why I called you a hypocrite.

And likewise on being someone who downplays what happened during Trump's time in office (an "insurrection" that lasted years, not an afternoon) especially and including the riots that lasted for months in 2020.  Those were far more damaging for the country.  But I've said repeatedly that J6 was an embarrassment and those who committed actual crimes should get what's coming to them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You see no problem with this?  How the f does that work?  Actively urging cheating and people with sway doing it not just Joe Shmoe. This crap keeps getting worse but the right just wants to pretend it's no big deal.  

In Florida in 2000 this is exactly what Gore tried to do, recount till you get the results. The leftist pushed it for 8 years calling him illegitimate. The difference is a small portion of the right believes Trump but a majority of leftist were dumb enough to follow Gore 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

In Florida in 2000 this is exactly what Gore tried to do, recount till you get the results. The leftist pushed it for 8 years calling him illegitimate. The difference is a small portion of the right believes Trump but a majority of leftist were dumb enough to follow Gore 

You are delusional.   Not even in the ballpark.  He challenged a close election and once he lost the challenge conceded.   Wow.  Comparing apples and dildos here dude.

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You are delusional.   Not even in the ballpark.  He challenged a close election and once he lost the challenge conceded.   Wow.  Comparing apples and dildos here dude.

Nice re-writing of actual history.........dude.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Nice re-writing of actual history.........dude.

Are the 2 events comparable?  They are not, not remotely. All he wanted was a recount if I recall correctly.   Trump still hasn't conceded and you're making a connection.  Trying to.

Laughable.   You guys twist yourselves in knots trying to defend the indefensible.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Are the 2 events comparable?  They are not, not remotely. All he wanted was a recount if I recall correctly.   Trump still hasn't conceded and you're making a connection.  Trying to.

Laughable.   You guys twist yourselves in knots trying to defend the indefensible.   

Your memory sucks because you forgot the supreme court had to step in due to the fact that the Democrat run counties were doing illegal things. But here is a guardian article from the UK. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/25/donald-trump-rigged-election-bush-gore-florida-voter-fraud

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Gore wanted a recount in Florida and was granted one. Trump wanted a recount in a handful of close States and was told to pound sand. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Gore wanted a recount in Florida and was granted one. Trump wanted a recount in a handful of close States and was told to pound sand. 

Yeah but what Trump did was way worse.  Just because.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trump didn't get recounts?  There were multiple recounts with nothing changing unless my edibles are stronger than I thought.   Florida's recount for Gore was stopped by the Supreme Court. 

These are not remotely similar. 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah but what Trump did was way worse.  Just because.

You're either hitting a crack pipe or being disingenuous.   Just because...Gore eventually conceded your orange master did not.  How anyone can continue to support or defend that utter imbecile is beyond my understanding. 

I wish we had a healthy republican party, we need one.  What is going on now is a circus.  I'll say that goes for both sides but hopefully you guys nominate someone with more than one brain cell.  Then with luck dems will then nominate someone other than Biden.

9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You're either hitting a crack pipe or being disingenuous.   Just because...Gore eventually conceded your orange master did not.  How anyone can continue to support or defend that utter imbecile is beyond my understanding. 

I wish we had a healthy republican party, we need one.  What is going on now is a circus.  I'll say that goes for both sides but hopefully you guys nominate someone with more than one brain cell.  Then with luck dems will then nominate someone other than Biden.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/01/07/trump-for-first-time-acknowledges-new-administration-will-take-office-jan-20.html

Once again your major point is wrong. Trump conceded Biden was President. He can keep discussing the impropriety of the election, just as Bidens press secretary has in regards to GA but he handed the keys of power over. Your overall point that Republicans do these things but Democrats don't is once again stupid. You simply seem to be unaware of half of the stories.

• Agree 2

Trump didn't get recounts?  There were multiple recounts with nothing changing unless my edibles are stronger than I thought.   Florida's recount for Gore was stopped by the Supreme Court. 

These are not remotely similar. 

If as you say Trump got a recount then aren’t they exactly the same thing? 

I don't have any faith in the leadership of either party and there are few up-and-comers on the bench waiting to take charge.  You're right, Trump is an imbecile.  But nobody voted for Trump because of his intelligence or great personality or tactful manners.  People voted for, and support Trump, because they've lost faith in the system and see traditional politicians as worthless and corrupt hacks.  And he's the only guy out there with the fortitude to piss in their faces. 

And the Democrats are dominated by a group of Octogenarians that will be dead soon enough.  Lead by Biden, a mediocre lifetime politician that has done nothing notable over a 40 year span.  and continues this record of under-achievement pretending to be President.  Overall, there are only a few political figures on either side of the isle I hold in any regard.  For America, its a short bench with not a lot of good options.  That's part of the reason I'm very pessimistic on the near term future.  Longer term we need strong leadership to be cultivated and take charge.  But where and who is it going to be?  

Its been 22 years and all this is from memory but Gore's challenge was more than a re-count.  In Florida votes were deemed invalid because they used a paper ballot system with punch holes that sometimes did not completely perforate the paper.  The "hanging chad" issue.  He sought to have those votes counted.  The State, lead by I believe someone named Katheryn Harris, the State attorney general who just happened to be Bush's campaign lead in Florida ruled against that motion.  It went to the Supreme Court and they ruled 5-4 against Gore.  So he conceded to Bush, another imbecile.  So one royal family of American politics beat another royal family of American politics to see which Prince would play King for 4 years.  Its a political class thing where both parties belong and its required to be on the inside. 

Trump was and is not on the inside.  That's why he's generally hated and despised by the insiders.  And the captive media.  He crashed the party, made a mess of the place, and interrupted their racket for 4 year.  He beat and embarrassed a member of the permanent political class, Hillary Clinton.  A vile and detestable person.  Another imbecile.  He had to be removed through whatever means necessary.  The insiders watch out for each other and they control and manage the system.  They make the rules.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Why cant all be true? There has absolutely been a long history of. attempts at legal maneuvering for outcome changes and rejection of election results at a candidate or party rhetoric level. 

It’s happened for over a hundred years, recently Gore, Hillary, Mitt got his ass kicked so badly I don’t think it was conceivable, Trump, etc. 

With a healthy mix of organized corruption and party sycophants that can’t accept outcomes, it’s a sure bet it will continue