The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Because they need to distract, even though they got nothing.

As I said on another thread the left has been totally gaslighted by the surveillance state led by the CIA/NSA.  The Times is staffed by these idiots.  At this point I'm positive they're incapable of producing an original thought or idea that isn't inside the box of the narratives they're feed.  They are so brainwashed they actually believe the psychopaths running these agencies are the good guys.  Torture, murder & assassination, illegal spying and data collection against private American citizens, regime change abroad and domestically, mis-information spreading their propaganda through popular culture and social media, false flag events, fake stories, and manufactured narratives.  They buy it all.  The old time liberals would have sniffed this phony baloney out long ago.  And those still around today want no part of it.  The current group of neo-liberals are just not as bright as they think they are.  They are what is referred to as "useful idiots". 

The 1/6 rally is just another pretext to hold hearings which will "find" some sort of transgressions that require more and more spying and curtailment of rights and freedoms.   Just the way they describe it they make it sound like thousands were killed and wounded in some major battle or event like D Day.  A major threat to democracy.  But first you need to understand their definition of democracy.  Which they believe is the right of the majority to dictate everything to the minority in a do what we say or else relationship.  You see that in all the directives and actions of the current administration.  That's neo-liberal democracy defined.  That doesn't sound too democratic to me.  

The big question is can Billsy respond without mentioning obsessive love interest Trump? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

47 minutes ago, Beach said:

@BillStime can we get lunch some time? id love to pick your brain.  you cant be that bad, i mean, you like the Bills, so you have that going for you.

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As I said on another thread the left has been totally gaslighted by the surveillance state led by the CIA/NSA.  The Times is staffed by these idiots.  At this point I'm positive they're incapable of producing an original thought or idea that isn't inside the box of the narratives they're feed.  They are so brainwashed they actually believe the psychopaths running these agencies are the good guys.  Torture, murder & assassination, illegal spying and data collection against private American citizens, regime change abroad and domestically, mis-information spreading their propaganda through popular culture and social media, false flag events, fake stories, and manufactured narratives.  They buy it all.  The old time liberals would have sniffed this phony baloney out long ago.  And those still around today want no part of it.  The current group of neo-liberals are just not as bright as they think they are.  They are what is referred to as "useful idiots". 

The 1/6 rally is just another pretext to hold hearings which will "find" some sort of transgressions that require more and more spying and curtailment of rights and freedoms.   Just the way they describe it they make it sound like thousands were killed and wounded in some major battle or event like D Day.  A major threat to democracy.  But first you need to understand their definition of democracy.  Which they believe is the right of the majority to dictate everything to the minority in a do what we say or else relationship.  You see that in all the directives and actions of the current administration.  That's neo-liberal democracy defined.  That doesn't sound too democratic to me.    

I see self-awareness is not included with the cult brand - you are suck a hack - lmao - you just can't stop!

Trump administration spied on top Democrats and their children via Apple

Misinformation? See every source Bonnie spams or plagiarizes.

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Excuse me, you must have me confused with a lib like you.  I've been here before you and I'll be here after you.

LMAO - you’re EXCUSED - now head back to your safe place you hypocrite. 

Edited by BillStime

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you’re exuded - now head back to your safe place you hypocrite. 

"Exuded."  Anyway...

This is my safe space, sparky!  I (we) withstood the lib onslaught here when Joey won, knowing things would turn to ***** in short order and most of you would stop posting because there would be nothing good to say about him.  All you have now is January 6th, and you don't even have much there except for a dog-and-pony show meant to distract from the ***** show I (we) knew was coming. 

And realize that Joey's ***** show was all on him, not thanks to lies from the opposing party, parroted by their minions in the MSM and social media.  The world is laughing at us right now.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Exuded."  Anyway...

This is my safe space, sparky!  I (we) withstood the lib onslaught here when Joey won, knowing things would turn to ***** in short order and most of you would stop posting because there would be nothing good to say about him.  All you have now is January 6th, and you don't even have much there except for a dog-and-pony show meant to distract from the ***** show I (we) knew was coming. 

And realize that Joey's ***** show was all on him, not thanks to lies from the opposing party, parroted by their minions in the MSM and social media.  The world is laughing at us right now.

The world has been crying for the US ever since this day:

giphy.gif

And please, shut the heck up about media unless you're talking about your keepers:

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The world has been crying for the US ever since this day:

giphy.gif

And please, shut the heck up about media unless you're talking about your keepers:

I'll take the world crying versus laughing at us.  You cry when things aren't going your way...

And Russia thanks you and your ilk for doing far more damage to the US than they could ever dream of doing.  China as well.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As Americans do with the House committee.................

JAN. 6 PROBE: House Committee Votes to Hold Former Trump Confidant Steve Bannon in Contempt.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/10/20/jan-6-probe-house-committee-votes-to-hold-former-trump-confidant-steve-bannon-in-contempt-n1525086

And I vote to hold the Committee in contempt.   

• Like (+1) 1