The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt stepped down from that organization this year — on Abe Lincoln’s birthday no less — so now he appears on MSNBC as a former Republican political strategist. Schmidt was on with Nicolle Wallace Wednesday and, as Grabien Media’s Tom Elliott relays, is still calling the storming of the Capitol on January 6 a “murderous insurrection.”

Fact-check: True. The FBI reportedly said there was “scant evidence” that the Capitol riot was an organized plot to overturn the election result, and as far as we know, no one’s been charged with insurrection. And the medical examiner found that Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes and showed no sign of injuries. As recently as May, Sen. Chuck Schumer was claiming that Capitol Police officers (plural) were killed on January 6.

But Steve Schmidt gets a deposit every time he does a hit on MSNBC, so of course, he’s going to say what they want to hear.

39 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Id love to point out the NPC did exactly what you asked of him like 4 mins later.

I'd like to point out that I had that post ready to go before Billzy even posted.

I do that frequently because, I don't like to do long posts.

My absolutely favorite part of your reply is your sorry-ass attempt to call me an NPC, when that is well known common usage for liberal lemmings.

You folks just can't think of anything original can you ?

You know how you would respond and project that on everyone else.

Another word for that is "excrement"

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'd like to point out that I had that post ready to go before Billzy even posted.

I do that frequently because, I don't like to do long posts.

My absolutely favorite part of your reply is your sorry-ass attempt to call me an NPC, when that is well known common usage for liberal lemmings.

You folks just can't think of anything original can you ?

You know how you would respond and project that on everyone else.

Another word for that is "excrement"

NPC just describes you so well. You made the comment in the past, you don’t read what you post you just share news stories. You don’t think about anything you just post. 

You did it here. You didn’t have an original thought as that’s not something you’re capable of. Like an NPC all you do is spit out preprogrammed language.

Go through your post history 99 percent of it is right wing garbage articles. No thought, no research behind it. You’re just spitting out other peoples ideas like an NPC spits out preprogrammed language.

@BillStime even showed what an NPC you are. He knew exactly what you would say because you are an NPC on this board and probably a really bad programmed one at that since he knew exactly what you would say 4 mins before you said it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

NPC just describes you so well. You made the comment in the past, you don’t read what you post you just share news stories. You don’t think about anything you just post. 

Whoa there liar.

I NEVER said that I don't read the articles that I post.

I said that my preference for posting is just putting the articles there and leaving the comments to others.

If you remember it differently then I guess lumping you with the dregs (Billzy, Tibs) was correct.

You and the others want to try and cover yourselves by calling me an NPC, have at it.

I have more than 11 years posting here, and I have seen you children come and go.

14 minutes ago, 716er said:

Get in line.................LOL            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuB1ptOVK6owB0qyWB0f6

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Whoa there liar.

I NEVER said that I don't read the articles that I post.

I said that my preference for posting is just putting the articles there and leaving the comments to others.

If you remember it differently then I guess lumping you with the dregs (Billzy, Tibs) was correct.

You and the others want to try and cover yourselves by calling me an NPC, have at it.

I have more than 11 years posting here, and I have seen you children come and go.

Get in line.................LOL            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuB1ptOVK6owB0qyWB0f6

We have too like a deranged rhino y’all come and ago. Hell, some of you guys snowflake so much you create another board.

No ones covering themselves. We’re just calling an NPC an NPC. 

I don’t agree all the time with Doc or Leh-Nerd or anyone else on the right. (I do sometimes though, I find myself agreeing with Doc a bit) but at least they post thoughts.

@BillStimecould never post a reply to doc and predict exactly what he would say 4 mins later. Docs not an NPC. 

Us lefties could create a bot poster called A-Man and have him post left wing articles and he would add the same to the forum as you. Hence, why NPC is exactly what you are here. 

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah Hannity? Laura I? Is that you?

You worried about what’s coming out next in that book bro?

Yeah, I'm real worried about more fictional garbage meant to distract from this disaster of a Presidency.  Just witnessing the way the MSM is treating Milley versus Flynn is sickening in its own right.

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, I'm real worried about more fictional garbage meant to distract from this disaster of a Presidency.  Just witnessing the way the MSM is treating Milley versus Flynn is sickening in its own right.

Oh Q loves you Doc - how qute.

Meanwhile, Flynn called Russia and told them not to worry about sanctions for attacking our elections and then proceeded to lie about it.

Flynn encouraged Trump to impose martial law to overturn an election.

Flynn recites the QAnon pledge over the Pledge of Allegiance and should be jailed for treason.

There is no comparison between Milley and that QAnon lunatic Flynn.

Mark Milley saved the world, democracy and should be awarded a Medal of Honor.

So sad Doc - Trump over Country at all cost - you are sick.

image.thumb.jpeg.90e17ccdf61b152b96087434fcbe624b.jpeg

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Typical bull#### and hypocrisy.  Your party did the far more damage than any one person could ever do.

"Stopped a nuclear war. " 🤣

And Doc responds with nothing but hyperbole.

Classic GQP.

You are so far down the cult and conspiracy rabbit hole you can’t even see it.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And Doc responds with nothing but hyperbole.

Classic GQP.

You are so far down the cult and conspiracy rabbit hole you can’t even see it.

"Conspiracy."  LOL!  Keep banging that lib bogus boogeyman.  It's just how they want you.

• Agree 1