The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

One has to wonder why McCarthy had to threaten the tech companies that hold the phone records of the top trumpublican Senators and Congress Critters from the 1/6 commission.

It wouldn't be because it'll damn a number of them and their cult leader would it ?

Of course it is.

22 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

One has to wonder why McCarthy had to threaten the tech companies that hold the phone records of the top trumpublican Senators and Congress Critters from the 1/6 commission.

It wouldn't be because it'll damn a number of them and their cult leader would it ?

Of course it is.

Proof of what you said? Or are you just blowing smoke our your @$$

On 9/4/2021 at 5:32 PM, Bidens_basement said:

Proof of what you said? Or are you just blowing smoke our your @$$

It's smoke.

Robert Reeder was arrested because he was inside the Capitol Bldg on Jan 6, and was about to get a light sentence because he claimed not to even like Trump…. He is a registered Democrat.

and because of this he demanded a light sentence. And he was about to get a very small sentence with an excellent plea deal because of this.

But then a video turned up before his sentencing of Robert Reeder attacking police on Jaunary 6th.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/registered-democrat-caught-storming-us-capitol-attacking-police-pleads-court-light-sentence-not-trump-supporter/

Not a surprise.

robert-maurice-reeder.jpg

Reminder:

Seems to be "Trespassing"

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Note that they did not include what he was pleading guilty to.

Maybe because you didn't read the article?

Details of the agreement between Coffman and prosecutors are expected to be revealed at a hearing set for September 29th, 2021.

Not a good look when you are defending domestic terrorists, Bonnie.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Maybe because you didn't read the article?

Details of the agreement between Coffman and prosecutors are expected to be revealed at a hearing set for September 29th, 2021.

Not a good look when you are defending domestic terrorists, Bonnie.

Are you still holding out hope that this dog-and-pony show is going to reveal some sort of conspiracy or some organized attempt to occupy the Capitol?  Because from the looks of things so far you've got to be disappointed.  Just some plea bargain deals on minor charges like in municipal  traffic court.  And more money and resources well spent by our government.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

27 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Are you still holding out hope that this dog-and-pony show is going to reveal some sort of conspiracy or some organized attempt to occupy the Capitol?  Because from the looks of things so far you've got to be disappointed.  Just some plea bargain deals on minor charges like in municipal  traffic court.  And more money and resources well spent by our government.

It doesn't matter if (when, actually) they find no evidence of conspiracy.  They'll still believe it.

On 9/4/2021 at 5:08 PM, frostbitmic said:

Of course it is.

While we’re not on the same page with respect to damning conspiracy connections to GOP leaders, or the existence of cult phenomena generally, I think people associated with crimes on 1/6 shoulder be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.   I also think the shooting of Ashley Babbit was justified—whatever that means in 2021.  What surprises me is how the usual suspects on police shootings who agonize over why police don’t shoot people in the foot didn’t wonder that here.  What also bothers me is we seem to have a special set of due process rules here.

Your characterization that McCarthy “threatened” companies is silly.  He suggested that the request from dem politicians are asking them to violate federal law in another political  circus in a long line of political circuses.   At worst, political theater.  At best, a demand for following the law that protects us all from political overreach. 

One would assume the appropriate law enforcement agencies would be able to gather any and all evidence necessary following standard investigative techniques, determine criminal activity if any existed, and work with prosecutors to pursue justice.  If that leads to Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, Matt Gaetz or Kevin McCarthy so be it.  

It’s damning to me so far that it hasn’t, actually.   

57 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sounds like you’re worried they just might get to the truth and identify the bad actors associated with the planning and execution of this deadly and violent uprising against authority.

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sounds like you’re worried they just might get to the truth and identify the bad actors associated with the planning and execution of this deadly and violent uprising against authority.

Worried?  Hardly, because there is no truth beyond the fact some protesters got out of control and they need to answer for their behavior.  So I'd say I'm amused and slightly entertained by the pageantry of it all.  But by all means let's devote a lot of time and expense to find out who broke a couple chairs and a window or two. 

I sit here riveted to my screen awaiting the next episode of the critically acclaimed award winning drama "The Committee".  In the next episode we find out who "illegally" used the House chamber rest room as they are charged and sentenced to 50 years in prison for their heinous act of not flushing or washing their hands.  An act that threatened the very core of our democracy!  House speaker Pelosi decried the act vowing never to use stall #2 in the rest room ever again!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

What everyone needs to understand is that this is not about an attack on democracy. It’s about a break in (home invasion) on THEIR offices…and Congress certainly won’t stand for that. It’s all fine and good when OTHER people’s businesses, homes and churches are threatened, burned or vandalized, but how dare anyone bring the unrest the Ruling Class has purposely sowed to the doorstep of the very perpetrators. That’s going too far!  

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Worried?  Hardly, because there is no truth beyond the fact some protesters got out of control and they need to answer for their behavior.  So I'd say I'm amused and slightly entertained by the pageantry of it all.  But by all means let's devote a lot of time and expense to find out who broke a couple chairs and a window or two. 

I sit here riveted to my screen awaiting the next episode of the critically acclaimed award winning drama "The Committee".  In the next episode we find out who "illegally" used the House chamber rest room as they are charged and sentenced to 50 years in prison for their heinous act of not flushing or washing their hands.  An act that threatened the very core of our democracy!  House speaker Pelosi decried the act vowing never to use stall #2 in the rest room ever again!

What’s that smell? 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886pbb0h21xrzxr8ln7cp

If you didn’t care - you wouldn’t have taken the time to respond not once but twice.