The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

On 8/31/2021 at 2:44 PM, B-Man said:

For you.

and your scattered replies.

BASIC CONCEPTS OF LOGIC

https://courses.umass.edu/phil110-gmh/text/c01.pdf

The definition of 'argument' that is relevant to logic is given as follows. An argument is a collection of statements 

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), at a Republican event on Sunday, repeated the “big lie” that the election was stolen. “If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen then it’s going to lead to one place and that’s bloodshed,” he declared. “I will tell you, as much as I am willing to defend our liberty at all costs, there’s nothing I would dread doing more than having to pick up arms against a fellow American.” 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/rep-madison-cawthorn-promotes-false-election-claims-warns-bloodshed-if-n1278114

Your lies are going to get people killed. Terrorism basically 

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

“QAnon shaman” Jacob Chansley pleaded guilty Friday to a single count of obstructing a proceeding of Congress.

wtf?

LOL. 

This 1/6 thing has crashed harder than an early morning flurry of billstime posts.

The funny part is that wanting to ‘obstruct a congressional proceeding’ is something that literally half the country wants to do on any given day. This crazy dude in the bear suit was just the only one with the balls to do it! The rest of us just scream at each other on a Message Board. 😂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The funny part is that wanting to ‘obstruct a congressional proceeding’ is something that literally half the country wants to do on any given day. This crazy dude in the bear suit was just the only one with the balls to do it! The rest of us just scream at each other on a Message Board. 😂

Sometimes I feel sorta silly sitting in my sunroom in the Viking horns wearing the faux Buffalo pelt I got at Target, but other days I really feel like I make a difference, ya know?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Says the guy sitting on his porch waiting for money to drop in his lap courtesy of  his fellow citizens. 

I hope no one breaches the Capitol this time because they’ll have no choice but to shoot them all. It could get ugly.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1