The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And how many indictments?

This doesn't matter to BillZy,

word games are more important.

original.jpg

There is NO comparison between Benghazi and 1/6.

Only fools try.

Edited by B-Man

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

at 4:59 is an example of what i told you about.  you hear someone yell "move forward, save your country." also at 2:15 is an example of someone encouraging others to do things while they do nothing.  im sure i can find more when i finish watching

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/26/2021 at 10:07 PM, SectionC3 said:

Says the guy who wants to treat COVID with HCQ. 

Going to keep hitting yourself over the head with that one? Go right ahead, Gibbons.

Best line of day to me was from Cheney, she stated this could happen every 4 years unless those responsible are held accountable. Congress can't hold them accountable, the courts can but to stop the next one how about have more than 5% of the capitol police at the building when big things are happening. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

You mean the time when the U.S. Ambassador to Libya was brutally murdered and dragged through the streets

As well as 3 other U.S. embassy people killed.

Good comparison.

Why do people engage that bot? There are some smart liberals worth debating and learning from. That one is  not. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Going to keep hitting yourself over the head with that one? Go right ahead, Gibbons.

You’re the HCQ man, not me.  Maybe we can bust some of it out now to help the unvaccinated.  Little HCQ, a pinch of hoax, a z-pac, and some flintstones chewies and we can put a stop to this, right DoQ?

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Best line of day to me was from Cheney, she stated this could happen every 4 years unless those responsible are held accountable. Congress can't hold them accountable, the courts can but to stop the next one how about have more than 5% of the capitol police at the building when big things are happening. 

Fair points, surprisingly.  But let’s be sure to remember that inadequate policing and security is an issue secondary to the deluded, brainwashed mob that gathered and that was stirred in the first place. 

13 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

She is right on that point. It’s very plausible the other group of rioters that were burning cities nationwide last summer would’ve shown up if the election had gone the other way. Now that these extremists can organize and have been supported by their respective factions in some form it’s not going to stop. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re the HCQ man, not me.  Maybe we can bust some of it out now to help the unvaccinated.  Little HCQ, a pinch of hoax, a z-pac, and some flintstones chewies and we can put a stop to this, right DoQ?

Fair points, surprisingly.  But let’s be sure to remember that inadequate policing and security is an issue secondary to the deluded, brainwashed mob that gathered and that was stirred in the first place. 

So if this hearing can not hold them accountable do you agree it is a political spectacle? And stop pretending 99% of republicans are against what happened.