The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Oh, I won't answer the question.  One of the people who won't answer a question is calling me out for not answering their question.  Wow.  That's the definition of irony.  Another guy with a love affair with Trump that just can't move on. 

Biden most likely will be dead before November 2024.  And you can take that to the bank.

lmao

"SCRIPTED SHOW"

January 6 Commission Show Trial Witnesses Represented by Russian Collusion, Ukraine Impeachment, Kavanaugh Rape Hoaxers

By Tristan Justice

Capitol-Police-Officer-Jan-Committee-e16

The attorneys representing two Capitol police officers before the House Select Committee on January 6 Tuesday expose the partisan probe as nothing more than a Democrat show trial to impeach Republican voters after twice failing to impeach former President Donald Trump.

On Thursday, attorney and Lincoln Project fanboy David Laufman tweeted his excitement to represent Officers Harry Dunn and Aquilino Gonell alongside left-wing D.C. attorney Mark Zaid.

“Proud to join [Mark Zaid] in representing brave Capitol Police officers,” Laufman wrote. “They will tell the truth of what really happened that day.”

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/27/january-6-commission-show-trial-witnesses-repped-by-russian-collusion-ukraine-impeachment-kavanaugh-rape-hoaxers/#.YQB8_Yr-bGQ.twitter

Teary Capitol Police Officer Who Testified About January 6 Previously Defended Violent George Floyd Riots In Kenosha

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/27/teary-capitol-police-officer-who-testified-about-january-6-previously-defended-violent-george-floyd-riots-in-kenosha/

America had its first show trial on Tuesday and it was loathsome

by Andrea Widburg

Perhaps it’s because I grew up surrounded by extraordinarily tough people, but I found myself singularly unmoved by the spectacle in the House on Tuesday, which reminded me of a bad mash-up of Dr. Phil, Oprah, and BLM-produced soap opera, rather than a legitimate inquiry into an event that Democrats have seized upon to consolidate their power by destroying their opposition. As sobbing congressmen and Capitol Police officers took turns talking about their psychic injuries, I was alternately embarrassed for them if they were really that weak, and frightened of them if they were that sociopathic as a pathway to power.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/america_had_its_first_show_trial_on_tuesday_and_it_was_loathsome.html

Let's see and hear the body cam footage Officer Dunn.

Release it 

afb072821dAPR20210728054504.jpg

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Andrea Widburg

Perhaps it’s because I grew up surrounded by extraordinarily tough people, but I found myself singularly unmoved by the spectacle in the House on Tuesday, which reminded me of a bad mash-up of Dr. Phil, Oprah, and BLM-produced soap opera, rather than a legitimate inquiry into an event that Democrats have seized upon to consolidate their power by destroying their opposition. As sobbing congressmen and Capitol Police officers took turns talking about their psychic injuries, I was alternately embarrassed for them if they were really that weak, and frightened of them if they were that sociopathic as a pathway to power.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/america_had_its_first_show_trial_on_tuesday_and_it_was_loathsome.html

Release it 

Andrea Widburg....The same Andrea who was on the "Dominion Voting Machines are Rigged" bandwagon...and had to recant in the face of litigation?

Oh....She must have something important and valuable to say....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Andrea Widburg

Release it 

What a bunch of crybabies.  What a mess.  

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Andrea Widburg

Release it 

What a bunch of crybabies.  Total kangaroo court.  What a mess.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/27/1020713409/here-are-the-9-lawmakers-investigating-the-jan-6-capitol-attack

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Andrea Widburg

Release it 

The political theater aside—and it’s a big problem whenever these hearings take place——but I have virtually no sympathy for any idjit who stormed/streamed/or casually walked into the Capitol.  

My greater concern is how it happened to begin with.  Seriously, a bunch of adults show up and gain access that easily?  It’s like a movie, though in the movies you laugh because they load up with 200,000 rounds of ammunition, armored vehicles disguised as ice cream trucks and terrorists dressed as cops.  How does that happen?  

We won’t find those answers here, but something is very wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

'The same people who obsess over a war that happened 156 years ago'

The only people I seee obsessing over that war are leftists race baiters and grifters looking for some quick dough.

Laughable coming from a cult member who supported for years of Trump grift.

Go home

• Vomit 1

JANUARY 6 HEARINGS GET UNDER WAY

The House Select Committee that purports to investigate the “insurrection” of January 6, 2021, started holding hearings today. I don’t intend to write much about this farce, as I think it is one of the dumbest things we have seen in many years. This is true for many reasons:

* We Republicans may have our faults, but if we were actually going to stage an insurrection, at least one of us would remember to bring a firearm.

* Along the same lines, if we were to undertake an insurrection, we would not call on a “shaman” wearing horns and a fur hat to lead it.

* An actual insurrection would result in casualties. Here, the only person who died, or was seriously injured, other than by natural causes, was Ashli Babbitt. Will Pelosi’s committee call the officer who shot her as a witness? Inquiring minds want to know.

* If the committee wants to investigate violent riots in Washington, D.C., it is barking up the wrong tree. There was a real riot on the day when Donald Trump was inaugurated in 2017, with businesses looted, buildings and vehicles burned, and innocent passers-by assaulted. Likewise, in July 2016 there was another real riot, in which (going from memory) around 60 D.C. police officers were wounded, and much property was destroyed. Do you suppose the Democrats are interested in investigating those riots?

* There actually is one aspect of the January 6 protest that deserves investigation: the performance of Capitol security. The fact that a small rabble of unarmed protesters was able to access the Capitol illegally is, or should be, shocking. Moreover, we have all seen the video of the Capitol entrance where guards opened the doors and waved the protesters into the building. The protesters entered in an orderly fashion, taking photos with their cell phones and carefully staying between the red velvet ropes. I suspect that most of those who entered the Capitol on January 6 were invited in by guards. I have never seen an explanation of how and why this happened. Will the committee investigate this bizarre breakdown in security?

Just kidding.

* This committee reminds me of the Select Committee on Assassinations that House Democrats appointed, as I recall, some time during the 1970s. That committee, staffed by the usual suspects, purported to investigate the John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King assassinations. The committee wrote a report that concluded, if I remember correctly, that all three assassinations were fruits of conspiracies. If you don’t remember that bit of history, you are not alone. The committee’s report was generally viewed as an embarrassment and was quietly shelved. The current committee will, I think, be similarly forgotten.

On the bright side, I don’t believe the Democrats are fooling anyone. The current “investigation” is a joke, and I think everyone understands that. The New York Times et al. may pontificate about the “insurrection,” but the whole thing is a farce that will get the Dems nowhere.

More at the link: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/07/january-6-hearings-get-under-way.php

Cops: “Pro-Trump protesters shouldn't assault us.”

Liberals: “Cops are heroes!”

Cops: “BLM protesters shouldn't assault us.”

Liberals: “Cops are racist!”

Arthur Schwartz @ArthurSchwartz

·

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Because buffoons would misinterpret it.

Sending people to a rally.........pretty straightforward.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

What a bunch of crybabies.  What a mess.  

What a bunch of crybabies.  Total kangaroo court.  What a mess.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/27/1020713409/here-are-the-9-lawmakers-investigating-the-jan-6-capitol-attack

Laura Ingraham is human scum - and so is the poster above and the freaks that liked his post.  

CC: @Irv@B-Man@Bidens_basement

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1