The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I do not remember that one. 

That was a George Bush I special.   Getting a "random" Kuwaiti women to testify to Congress about she witnessed atrocities committed by invading Iraqi forces. Turns out she's related to the Kuwait ambassador to the US and is a plant to tell a good story to support justification for a US invasion.

Kind of like all the committee witnesses we're going to hear from are coached up by Nancy.

What pissed me off most about Desert Storm was how many times NBC interrupted the Bills AFC Championship game against the Raiders.  Maybe one of the biggest wins in team history.  Interrupted by some clown reporter on a roof of a building in Arabia ducking scud missiles.  All the time I'm hoping one hits and blows him up to end all the interruptions!  But in the world of military weapons the word Scud is synonymous with inaccuracy. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

15 minutes ago, Governor said:

They were Republican Trump supporters.

Having a difficult time accepting that you belong to a Christofascist cult?

That’s pretty common for most cult members.

So are Democrats responsible for burning down Minneapolis? And the chaz zone in Seattle? All the murders that happened

What about the looting in buffalo? The cop who got ran over? Are Biden supporters responsible for all that? 

Or Are those just criminals? With no political affiliation

You do realize plants can and do get put in protests, to try to stir things up. It's happened forever 

Donald Trump supporters were out there protesting peacefully. Anarchists tried riling everybody up and storming the capital 

If you can't see how the two are different, then I don't know what to tell you 

Anarchist groups always come to large protests so they can get their anarchy on.. that's a fact..  

That's the only time they have cover.. when there's tens of thousands of other people protesting

Edited by Buffalo716

This thread is what the commission would become if Jim Jordan or Banks stayed on.

aka a joke 

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Kind of like all the committee witnesses we're going to hear from are coached up by Nancy.

Like who would want to listen to that QANON style garbage all day?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

So are Democrats responsible for burning down Minneapolis? And the chaz zone in Seattle? All the murders that happened

What about the looting in buffalo? The cop who got ran over? Are Biden supporters responsible for all that? 

Or Are those just criminals? With no political affiliation

You do realize plants can and do get put in protests, to try to stir things up. It's happened forever 

Donald Trump supporters were out there protesting peacefully. Anarchists tried riling everybody up and storming the capital 

If you can't see how the two are different, then I don't know what to tell you 

Anarchist groups always come to large protests so they can get their anarchy on.. that's a fact..  

That's the only time they have cover.. when there's tens of thousands of other people protesting

I don’t remember anyone in Minneapolis storming the DC capital trying to overturn an election they lost in embarrassing fashion to please a cult leader.

I’m pretty sure that only happened once and every person that was involved said Trump told them to do it. Trump is the leader of the Republican Party, not the Anarchist party.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Beach said:

so we already know that some people behaved badly that day, is there any other point to this?

Afraid of transparency? Those cops tell a story of a racist MaGA mob. All trash 

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Sedition Caucus 

GOP Reps Abandon Disastrous Presser on Jan. 6 Hearing.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-reps-matt-gaetz-marjorie-taylor-greene-paul-gosar-abandon-presser-on-jan-6-hearing

Lol, well, when you invite a guy accused of raping children to a press conference, what did they think would happen? 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, 716er said:

This thread is what the commission would become if Jim Jordan or Banks stayed on.

aka a joke 

Like who would want to listen to that QANON style garbage all day?

obviously you as you seem to be an expert on it.

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

I don’t remember anyone in Minneapolis storming the DC capital trying to overturn an election they lost in embarrassing fashion to please a cult leader.

I’m pretty sure that only happened once and every person that was involved said Trump told them to do it. Trump is the leader of the Republican Party, not the Anarchist party.

Play the clip where Trump said storm the capital.. he's always been an advocate for peaceful protest 

President Joe Biden already said our democracy was never In harm's Way.. how was the election ever going to be overturned

Especially by a group of unarmed men? I'm not on their side I'm just speaking the truth 

Our democracy was never in threat. A bunch of anarchists just saw the perfect moment to put on a clown display 

Chaz zone saw an autonomous state declare independence from America, people killed.. and Minneapolis burned to the ground and a lot of people died.. so yeah I'd say those are on equal footing to the supposed insurrection where nobody was armed with a gun 

There were warlords in the chaz zone heavily armed with guns.. in an autonomous zone where terrorists basically declared autonomy from America 

That's real terrorism.. what happened at the Capitol was a disgrace.. but nobody had guns.. so it's not an insurrection

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Play the clip where Trump said storm the capital.. he's always been an advocate for peaceful protest 

President Joe Biden already said our democracy was never In harm's Way.. how was the election ever going to be overturned

Especially by a group of unarmed men? I'm not on their side I'm just speaking the truth 

Our democracy was never in threat. A bunch of anarchists just saw the perfect moment to put on a clown display 

Chaz zone saw an autonomous state declare independence from America, people killed.. and Minneapolis burned to the ground and a lot of people died.. so yeah I'd say those are on equal footing to the supposed insurrection where nobody was armed with a gun 

There were warlords in the chaz zone heavily armed with guns.. in an autonomous zone where terrorists basically declared autonomy from America 

That's real terrorism.. what happened at the Capitol was a disgrace.. but nobody had guns.. so it's not an insurrection

Lol, he also said he was going with them. He also told them their government was being overthrown by a fair election. Trump stirred this up 

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Do you think Biden's indifference to the gun violence and crime against people of color in inner city communities enhances his chances for 2024?

So you won’t answer the question? And no, Biden will do fine 

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Minneapolis is gone? A pile of rubble? I had no idea.

What election were they trying to overturn? I need to get caught up on the news. I guess I’ve been so busy that I didn’t notice we were missing a major city.

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you won’t answer the question? And no, Biden will do fine 

Oh, I won't answer the question.  One of the people who won't answer a question is calling me out for not answering their question.  Wow.  That's the definition of irony.  Another guy with a love affair with Trump that just can't move on. 

Biden most likely will be dead before November 2024.  And you can take that to the bank.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Every word i said was TRUTH.  Schiff. Pelosi, Chaney.  All true.  All establishment players.  All bag person's for the 1%.  All phony posers pretending to care about justice.  Frauds.  I can go on.  How can you defend them?  

And what's the deal with your obsession with Trump?  Get a room already.  You sound like a jilted lover or an obsessed stalker.  News flash: invoking his name does not invalidate my point.  It doesn't.  

I care about America’s future.

• Vomit 1

58 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That was a George Bush I special.   Getting a "random" Kuwaiti women to testify to Congress about she witnessed atrocities committed by invading Iraqi forces. Turns out she's related to the Kuwait ambassador to the US and is a plant to tell a good story to support justification for a US invasion.

What pissed me off most about Desert Storm was how many times NBC interrupted the Bills AFC Championship game against the Raiders.  Maybe one of the biggest wins in team history.  Interrupted by some clown reporter on a roof of a building in Arabia ducking scud missiles.  All the time I'm hoping one hits and blows him up to end all the interruptions!  But in the world of military weapons the word Scud is synonymous with inaccuracy. 

I was working during that game.  My guys had the game on the radio so there were no interruptions.  Seeing we were in LA (Beverly Hills actually) and it was their radio I had to listen in Spanish.  I learned that day what "otra vez!!" in Spanish meant that day.  That was what the announcers said every time Schroeder threw and interception!.  When football was fun. 

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I care about America’s future.

Awwww Billy cares.

Our future.  

Good Lord. 

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well I feel so much better knowing you care. 

You wouldn’t have cared what I said so wtf bother?

Go talk about Adam Schiff please - he’s the source of all your problems - make Trump proud 

Edited by BillStime
  • Vomit 1