The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't think you understand the premise.. it doesn't matter if the guy was as undercover FBI agent.. hence suspected 

What's really important, is that the crowd of people rebuked him.. a group of violent anarchists would have listened 

He got rebuked because it was a bunch of peaceful protesters.. that's the key of the video.. he got rebuked

The whole thing was framed as a government planted thing. Don’t back away from that now just because you look stupid for posting it now that I called you on it. Double down. You need to do better with this conspiracy stuff.

Second…some of them broke into the Capitol so there’s that. Third, anyone would chant anything in that group. If Beach had started chanting “Snoopy raped Woodstock,” he’d have gotten some followers. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

The whole thing was framed as a government planted thing. Don’t back away from that now just because you look stupid for posting it now that I called you on it. Double down. You need to do better with this conspiracy stuff.

Second…some of them broke into the Capitol so there’s that. Third, anyone would chant anything in that group. If Beach had started chanting “Snoopy raped Woodstock,” he’d have gotten some followers. 

we did chant "whose streets? Sesame Streets!"

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I'm not backing away from anything.. I don't look stupid because I copied the video title.. it said suspected agent

You're grasping at straws

Second I posted a lot of videos of capital police letting in protesters.. opening doors and taking selfies

A lot of capital police were complicit.. 

A real armed insurrection would include thousands of men wielding weapons, indiscriminately killing... 

The majority of people in Washington DC that day did not storm the capital or do anything violent.. it was mostly peaceful protesters, with a handful of violent anarchists who wanted to cause damage and incite violence  

Which is how it is at most protests.. there's always a few people in the group trying to incite violence like that guy in the video.. he is in the far minority

Far minority 

And yeah it absolutely didn't go down how CNN says.. CNN refuses to acknowledge that Capital police let in a  bunch of people.. literally open the doors and took selfies with them

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/24/2021 at 6:45 AM, SectionC3 said:

Looks like you read one of my recent posts and decided to join the literalists. 

I’ll go with the literalists versus the delusional. Hearing things that aren’t there isn’t a valid defense.  

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

Is this actual content we should read or are you still trolling?

Trolling is not something to be proud of but when your content is based on insults I guess I can understand you thinking it's something to be prideful of.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re the 2014 Honda Civic  (Base model, tan on tan interior, Arizona Taupe exterior) of the board—not particularly exciting but we know what to expect.

But we do know his car cranks right up and runs live a champ and will for another 25 years.

• Like (+1) 1

Nobody normal cares about this anymore.  Nobody.  It's been investigated and both sides presented thoroughly in Trump's 2nd impeachment.  Everyone has solidified their opinion on how much of a role Trump played.  It's a gigantic waste of time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Nobody normal cares about this anymore.  Nobody.  It's been investigated and both sides presented thoroughly in Trump's 2nd impeachment.  Everyone has solidified their opinion on how much of a role Trump played.  It's a gigantic waste of time.

The Capitol Police and Metro Police would disagree. The warnings before 1/6 they should have had riot gear , ample tear gas and National Guard .

Kevin McTrump tried to sabotage the Commission by appointing 3 Trump nut jobs.

No rioters should have ever entered the Capitol Building , they knew of the mass rally and online plans long enough before 1/6 to be prepared.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

On 7/25/2021 at 5:27 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Clearly the majority of protesters were not violent anarchists

When an inside man tries to stir up violence to storm the capital... he gets rebuked, and called a Fed .. a group of violent anarchists would rally behind him

Because the majority were going there to peaceful protest..  

Its already been proven that Capital police let in people at points.. why couldn't they have plants in the crowd to stir up violence? 

It's a tactic that's been used around the world forever. Blame your enemies 

Show proof it was a inside job provoked by the FBI or its bs 

• Vomit 1

54 minutes ago, ALF said:

The Capitol Police and Metro Police would disagree. The warnings before 1/6 they should have had riot gear , ample tear gas and National Guard .

Kevin McTrump tried to sabotage the Commission by appointing 3 Trump nut jobs.

No rioters should have ever entered the Capitol Building , they knew of the mass rally and online plans long enough before 1/6 to be prepared.

Alf.  The justice department is already investigating everything that happened that day.  A lot of the idiots who attacked the capital that day have been identified and charged.  Maybe have some sort of ceremony honoring the Capitol and Metro police that day.  If they need to investigate more maybe hire a special prosecutor.  I don't care. This will just turn into another Benghazi under the veneer of a serious investigation.  All while wasting taxpayer money.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Alf.  The justice department is already investigating everything that happened that day.  A lot of the idiots who attacked the capital that day have been identified and charged.  Maybe have some sort of ceremony honoring the Capitol and Metro police that day.  If they need to investigate more maybe hire a special prosecutor.  I don't care. This will just turn into another Benghazi under the veneer of a serious investigation.  All while wasting taxpayer money.

Who planned it?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yup

This is about Covid and investigating its origins right?  

The biggest attack on our freedoms in human history.

I can no longer take and no one else on this board or in this country should take anyone seriously that thinks January 6th is an attack on our democracy, while turning a blind eye and ignoring Covids origins, the lies, goal post moving, and freedom suppressing protocols.  

They're a joke.  

• Agree 2