The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Was he there?

Why are you purposely failing to acknowledge his previous quotes on the subject?

Of course you’re never honest when presented with indisputable evidence - Beach’s own “story”

Carry on Jimmy

I have to take is word that he was there.  Seeing he POSTED PICTURES!!

What indisputable evidence are you referring to?

BYRON YORK: Democrats, double standards, and the Capitol riot committee.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she barred Representatives Jim Jordan and Jim Banks from the Capitol riot investigating committee because the two Republicans “had made statements and taken actions that I think would impact the integrity of the committee.” Pelosi said Jordan and Banks also “made statements and took actions that just made it ridiculous to put them on such a committee seeking the truth.”

But what about Pelosi’s Democratic choices for the committee? Might some of their statements and actions in the past impact the integrity of the committee? And have some of them said and done things that were so at odds with the facts as to make it ridiculous to put them on a committee seeking the truth?

Start with Pelosi’s pick for chairman, Representative Bennie Thompson. On a long-ago January 6 — in 2005, when Congress met to certify President George W. Bush’s victory in the 2004 presidential election — Thompson challenged the certification of the results from Ohio. At the time, some progressive Democrats were promoting wild theories about alleged tampering with electronic voting machines in the state. The House Democrats who voted against certification for Ohio’s results said they were simply protesting the result, and not trying to overturn the election. But the fact is, they focused their challenge on a single state, which just happened to be the decisive state in the 2004 contest. Had they gotten their way, and had Ohio been put in Democrat John Kerry’s column instead of Bush’s, Kerry would have been elected president.

In June 2008, Thompson voted to move forward articles of impeachment against President Bush.

By 2017, Thompson had become a devotee of theories that the Trump presidential campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. On January 20, 2017, Thompson boycotted Trump’s inauguration because of his concern “about the role that Russia had in our country’s democratic process,” according to a spokesman. Thompson was also angry that Trump had criticized Representative John Lewis after Lewis called Trump an “illegitimate” president.

In December 2017, and again in January 2018, Thompson voted to move forward articles of impeachment against Trump. While he believed more than ever in the collusion theory, the articles Thompson supported proposed to remove Trump from office for different reasons — for his comments on the Charlottesville riot, for his statements on the NFL, and in particular on quarterback/activist Colin Kaepernick, and for his reported description of Haiti, African nations, and El Salvador as “s—holes.” Thompson later also voted in favor of Russia-based impeachment as well.

Could one argue that Thompson, with his embrace of discredited and unproven conspiracy theories, has made statements and taken actions that would impact the integrity of the Capitol riot investigating committee?

Then there is another Democratic member, Representative Adam Schiff. As the ranking minority on the House Intelligence Committee, Schiff promoted the slanderous and unsubstantiated theories of the Steele dossier. For example, Schiff publicized a theory that Russia offered low-level Trump campaign adviser Carter Page potentially billions of dollars to influence Trump — Schiff actually read the dossier’s allegations aloud at an Intelligence Committee hearing. Schiff protested bitterly when his Republican counterpart on the committee, Chairman Devin Nunes, revealed that the dossier was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic Party and that the FBI improperly used it to get a court-approved warrant to wiretap Page. Of course, the Trump-Russia special counsel, Robert Mueller, found no evidence to establish the claim about Page.

On the broader issue of collusion, Schiff claimed to have proof that it was true. There was “ample evidence of collusion in plain sight,” he said. But the Mueller investigation, which had infinitely more resources than Schiff, plus full law enforcement powers, could not establish that collusion ever took place, much less that it involved anyone in the Trump campaign. Schiff devoted years to leading his party — and much of the media — on a wild goose chase, even before he was chosen by Pelosi to lead the first Trump impeachment, which failed to convict the president. . . .

Like Chairman Thompson, another committee member, Democratic Representative Jamie Raskin, challenged the certification of Electoral College results. He did so on January 6, 2017, when Congress met to ratify Trump’s victory. Within a few months, Raskin was an adherent of the Russia theory, joining the earliest advocates for impeaching the president on the basis of that never-established supposition.

Could one argue that Raskin has made statements and taken actions that would impact the integrity of the Capitol riot investigating committee?

It’s all double standards.

And if BLM had invaded the Capitol and done exactly what the Jan. 6, 2021 protesters did, it would have been used as an excuse to pass more BLM-friendly legislation. And the protesters would have been released posthaste on their own recognizance.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-democrats-double-standards-and-the-capitol-riot-committee

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But what about Pelosi’s Democratic choices for the committee? Might some of their statements and actions in the past impact the integrity of the committee? And have some of them said and done things that were so at odds with the facts as to make it ridiculous to put them on a committee seeking the truth?

Oh come on B-Man you know that's not how Kabuki Theater works. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have to take is word that he was there.  Seeing he POSTED PICTURES!!

What indisputable evidence are you referring to?

Your reading comprehension continues to be an issue. I provided quotes from beach from the past two months in my reply. His story keeps evolving.

And photos? LMAO - anyone can google image and paste it here.  

This really isn't your battle to fight but....

Carry on Jim!

• Vomit 1

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your reading comprehension continues to be an issue. I provided quotes from beach from the past two months in my reply. His story keeps evolving.

And photos? LMAO - anyone can google image and paste it here.  

This really isn't your battle to fight but....

Carry on Jim!

Wait??  MY reading comprehension is lacking??  I want you to go back and read what YOU highlighted in red. Read it real slowly. You may have to read it a few times to understand how bad YOUR reading comprehension is. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yeah he google images.  Why do you bother if you will dismiss anything people say?   Open you tiny mind someday Billy Boy. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait??  MY reading comprehension is lacking??  I want you to go back and read what YOU highlighted in red. Read it real slowly. You may have to read it a few times to understand how bad YOUR reading comprehension is. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yeah he google images.  Why do you bother if you will dismiss anything people say?   Open you tiny mind someday Billy Boy. 

Baloney... the guy can't keep his story straight.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

If you can't figure it out based on what I highlighted - that's on you.

No explain it. You went through the trouble to highlight it for all to see. It’s on you to explain why you highlighted it. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Please point to the inconsistencies in the parts you highlighted. 

I have decided to not respond to certain posters any longer as I find it pointless to debate topics with somebody that only questions my views but provides few to no insights into their own ideologically generated opinions.     

The biggest reason I say this is that I am 100% confident they will never agree to anything you say, or any facts you present, or any conclusions you reach.  So its pointless.  Plus they feel no obligation to reciprocate.  Only to question.  Never to provide any answers.

So why bother with it all?    

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I have decided to not respond to certain posters any longer as I find it pointless to debate topics with somebody that only questions my views but provides few to no insights into their own ideologically generated opinions.     

The biggest reason I say this is that I am 100% confident they will never agree to anything you say, or any facts you present, or any conclusions you reach.  So its pointless.  Plus they feel no obligation to reciprocate.  Only to question.  Never to provide any answers.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

For somebody with a lot to say you say a lot of nothing. 

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And yet, you dance.  

Please, if you're going to copy me, at least copy one of my posts that I didn't write within the last week.

For lack of originality, you enter a point in the sh--poster game. Congrats.

My recent appearance is the most exciting thing to happen here since DR got himself banned and you and the other minions retreated to the safe space. And my sh--poster game is the best PPP thread in a decade. 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

lalalalala

image.png.24748c3a2b860ec59b496206e3fc309a.png

Edited by John Adams
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Please, if you're going to copy me, at least copy one of my posts that I didn't write within the last week.

For lack of originality, you enter a point in the sh--poster game. Congrats.

My recent appearance is the most exciting thing to happen here since DR got himself banned and you and the other minions retreated to the safe space. And my sh--poster game is the best PPP thread in a decade. 

lalalalala

image.png.24748c3a2b860ec59b496206e3fc309a.png

So far today, you’ve run with a conspiracy comment, troll reference, a claim to have invented the dance puppet dance genre, and the obligatory bi-weekly Deranged Rhino (and minions) obsession post. 

You’re the 2014 Honda Civic  (Base model, tan on tan interior, Arizona Taupe exterior) of the board—not particularly exciting but we know what to expect.  

Carry on. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So far today, you’ve run with a conspiracy comment,

It was a question.

troll reference,

This was me bragging and noting how you're not a good Troll. Just calling someone a troll is hitting a single in BP.

a claim to have invented the dance puppet dance genre,

No, just that you copied it.

and the obligatory bi-weekly Deranged Rhino (and minions) obsession post. 

Pfft. I was in the safe space club before DR fled to the new and improved safe space club. Its small group had some serious darkness. Even darker than the child sex offender who harbors there now. 

You’re the 2014 Honda Civic  (Base model, tan on tan interior, Arizona Taupe exterior)

Your best comment yet. Maybe you're a Kindergarten Troll.

Peekaboo, I see you lookingimage.png.f6c6f3f1678692566484419659cb0e85.png 

6 hours ago, John Adams said:

"Suspected under cover FBI agent" 

You eat this ***** like it's filet mignon. 

The guy is from Arizona and is just a kook. 

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/6624406002

The usual morans loving your Twitter investigation skills though. 

image.thumb.png.7dc3ac823de55b40c590fc746a37b7a3.png

Are you the lead conspiracy guy here now? 

I don't think you understand the premise.. it doesn't matter if the guy was as undercover FBI agent.. hence suspected 

What's really important, is that the crowd of people rebuked him.. a group of violent anarchists would have listened 

He got rebuked because it was a bunch of peaceful protesters.. that's the key of the video.. he got rebuked

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Your story is truly amazing and... evolving.

im not sure what you mean.  all those things happened outside the building.  we didnt know anyone had gone in until we had gotten back to the hotel.  wheres the confusion here?