The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

The last people in the world that should be investigating anything to get to the truth are politicians.  Those that think otherwise have been incredibly duped.   They like their little tools all lined up in their toolsheds.  

Just a bunch of theater. "When duty calls, I will always answer." Wtf is that?

• Like (+1) 1

Clearly the majority of protesters were not violent anarchists

When an inside man tries to stir up violence to storm the capital... he gets rebuked, and called a Fed .. a group of violent anarchists would rally behind him

Because the majority were going there to peaceful protest..  

Its already been proven that Capital police let in people at points.. why couldn't they have plants in the crowd to stir up violence? 

It's a tactic that's been used around the world forever. Blame your enemies 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

When an inside man tries to stir up violence to storm the capital... he gets rebuked, and called a Fed .. a group of violent anarchists would rally behind him

Its already been proven that Capital police let in people at points.. why couldn't they have plants in the crowd to stir up violence? 

there were plenty of people urging others to do this or that, at the time i just thought they were to scared to do it themselves.  after i was in my hotel and saw the footage i started thinking they were phonies

21 minutes ago, Beach said:

there were plenty of people urging others to do this or that, at the time i just thought they were to scared to do it themselves.  after i was in my hotel and saw the footage i started thinking they were phonies

What “this and that” were they urging others to do?

50 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What “this and that” were they urging others to do?

at first we were told to go right up to the steps and thats where "the speakers would be, the booms are just fireworks and the smoke is just smoke bombs".  another guy was yelling from the top of the stairs for more people to get up there, they needed more numbers.  another guy yelling "take the building if you want to keep your country."  there were others but those stuck with me.  they all had positioned themselves to guide people but not do anything themselves.

i went to where the "smoke bombs" were and quickly found out what tear gas is like.  i was confused because thats where i thought we were supposed to be and wasnt sure why the police did that.  it sucked because we had been standing and listening to the speeches for hours and i wanted to sit in the chairs we found in that area.  

Carl Bernstein: Trump is a 'war criminal'

In labeling Trump a war criminal, Bernstein specifically pointed to his administration's response to the Covid-19 health crisis and the January 6 Capitol riot. The journalist said it's important to look at the "tens of thousands of people who died because of his homicidal negligence in the pandemic" and his "fomenting a coup to hold on to office."

Trump put his own electoral interest above the health of Americans "as they were slaughtered in this pandemic," Bernstein added.
Bernstein has been a very vocal critic of Trump. In February, following the Capitol riot, he told CNN's Anderson Cooper that he considered the ex-president to be the "first seditious president in our history."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/25/business/bernstein-trump-reliable/index.html

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ALF said:

Carl Bernstein: Trump is a 'war criminal'

In labeling Trump a war criminal, Bernstein specifically pointed to his administration's response to the Covid-19 health crisis and the January 6 Capitol riot. The journalist said it's important to look at the "tens of thousands of people who died because of his homicidal negligence in the pandemic" and his "fomenting a coup to hold on to office."

Trump put his own electoral interest above the health of Americans "as they were slaughtered in this pandemic," Bernstein added.
Bernstein has been a very vocal critic of Trump. In February, following the Capitol riot, he told CNN's Anderson Cooper that he considered the ex-president to be the "first seditious president in our history."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/25/business/bernstein-trump-reliable/index.html

They did this with W Bush and Liz Cheney’s old man.   War for oil, manufactured evidence, young people being sent to Iraq for profit.  

Our prez that replaced him, and his VP at the time were all in on that dealio.  Next thing you know, the war for oil president and his accuser were thick as thieves, and the VP—who supported that war is president.  

When does one sit back and think “Gee, this is weird?”. 

C2A10995-932C-4D48-8AD8-8A1DFCC48DB4.jpeg

08B0064B-882A-43AF-85FF-5EC0BCDE9F63.png

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

"Suspected under cover FBI agent" 

You eat this ***** like it's filet mignon. 

The guy is from Arizona and is just a kook. 

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/6624406002

The usual morans loving your Twitter investigation skills though. 

image.thumb.png.7dc3ac823de55b40c590fc746a37b7a3.png

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

They did this with W Bush and Liz Cheney’s old man.   War for oil, manufactured evidence, young people being sent to Iraq for profit.  

Our prez that replaced him, and his VP at the time we’re all in on that dealio.  Next thing you know, the war for oil president and his accuser were think as thieves, and the VP—who supported that war is president.  

When does one sit back and think “Gee, this is weird?”. 

C2A10995-932C-4D48-8AD8-8A1DFCC48DB4.jpeg

08B0064B-882A-43AF-85FF-5EC0BCDE9F63.png

Are you the lead conspiracy guy here now? 

Edited by John Adams
  • Vomit 1

19 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Given the government has proven absolutely nothing to this point and that after 6 months there is still a lack of facts and evidence pushed into the public domain I think its acceptable for posters to throw out theories from all angles.  As facts become available those facts can either support or not support the various scenarios.   And we can dismiss those that are invalidated over time.  These range from suggestions the entire thing was a government set up to the participants were traitors.  I don't see how any of us can conclude we know for sure what did and didn't happen along with motives and intent.  We're still in the discovery phase.  

I'm certainly open to the idea I might be dead wrong here and I would hope other posters can take that position too.  it seems the sensible thing given what we don't know.  And what we don't know seems like more than what we do know.  And while I have my biases and inclinations when it comes to a government I see as demonstrating a consistent pattern of abuse of power and a bigger threat to our freedoms than any demonstrations we've witnessed on the left or on the right  I could be wrong here.  And so could the conclusions to this point of anyone else be wrong here too. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Beach said:

at first we were told to go right up to the steps and thats where "the speakers would be, the booms are just fireworks and the smoke is just smoke bombs".  another guy was yelling from the top of the stairs for more people to get up there, they needed more numbers.  another guy yelling "take the building if you want to keep your country."  there were others but those stuck with me.  they all had positioned themselves to guide people but not do anything themselves.

i went to where the "smoke bombs" were and quickly found out what tear gas is like.  i was confused because thats where i thought we were supposed to be and wasnt sure why the police did that.  it sucked because we had been standing and listening to the speeches for hours and i wanted to sit in the chairs we found in that area.  

Your story is truly amazing and... evolving.

On 5/30/2021 at 8:38 PM, Beach said:

twisting words again.  i said there were false flags in the mix.  my proof is my own account of what i saw and heard.  we had no idea people even went in the building while we were there.  our phones had no service because of amount of people.  

On 6/30/2021 at 9:37 PM, Beach said:

nope, and i had no idea that anyone had went in until i got back to the hotel.  phones werent really working because of the amount of people, so i was really surprised what a few idiots did.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your story is truly amazing and... evolving.

So wait you’re listening to someone who was actually there vs the “we saw

something on TV” crowd?  

His story is not the only thing that’s evolving. 

39 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Hard to say—-Elections aren’t until the end of August.  I’m running on the “Rile a liberal simpleton” platform and early returns are promising. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Given the government has proven absolutely nothing to this point and that after 6 months there is still a lack of facts and evidence pushed into the public domain I think its acceptable for posters to throw out theories from all angles. 

Oh cool. This seems like a fun way to go through life. 

I saw a Tweet where the hedgehogs were behind the attack. Discuss. 

And we can dismiss those that are invalidated over time. 

Invalidate my hedgehog theory. 

These range from suggestions the entire thing was a government set up to the participants were traitors.  I don't see how any of us can conclude we know for sure what did and didn't happen along with motives and intent.  We're still in the discovery phase.  

Oh, you're a moran.

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hard to say—-Elections aren’t until the end of August.  I’m running on the “Rile a liberal simpleton” platform and early returns are promising. 

You're not even in the Troll Pre-School. 

• Vomit 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So wait you’re listening to someone who was actually there vs the “we saw

something on TV” crowd?  

His story is not the only thing that’s evolving. 

Was he there?

Why are you purposely failing to acknowledge his previous quotes on the subject?

Of course you’re never honest when presented with indisputable evidence - Beach’s own “story”

Carry on Jimmy

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Yea because the fbi has no history of unusual behavior cough cough conintelpro cough cough

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Oh cool. This seems like a fun way to go through life. 

I saw a Tweet where the hedgehogs were behind the attack. Discuss. 

Invalidate my hedgehog theory. 

Oh, you're a moran.

You're not even in the Troll Pre-School. 

For somebody with a lot to say you say a lot of nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2