The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Police Find Body in Building Burned Down During George Floyd Protests

The body was found at the site of a Minneapolis pawnshop that was set on fire just days after the death of Mr. Floyd.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/21/us/body-minneapolis-protests-floyd.html

Margaret-Channon-1.jpg       Human Rights !, she cried.

Now do 1/6.

Do it 

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Now do 1/6.

Do it 

Why did the summer of love rioters go home after a couple hours like the Capital rioters did?  Oh that’s right. They didn’t. They came for the riot and stayed for the looting and anarchy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why did the summer of love rioters go home after a couple hours like the Capital rioters did?  Oh that’s right. They didn’t. They came for the riot and stayed for the looting and anarchy. 

Will you ever bring new information to the table? Or are you just gonna pretend you’re a game show host?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Will you ever bring new information to the table? Or are you just gonna pretend you’re a game show host?

Ha!  Now isn’t this sweet.  Billy Boy lecturing on lack of brining news content. 

That was actually new content from

me. Not an angle if used before.  So let’s try it again. 

Hands on buzzers. What do you call it when a group of people take over a Government building?  

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hands on buzzers. What do you call it when a group of people take over a Government building?  

Answer:   It depends if the people doing the "takeover" are Leftists or Conservative ?

😎

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And George Floyd just wanted to breath.

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

Right wanted to breath and live. If I was there i'd support any person from harm. I would try my best to tell police to stop even risking myself. 

But I don't support burning buildings. Or hurting people. I'm all for peaceful stand up to people. I'll always help people from being the victim. If you were in trouble or hurt including you BillStime. I'd even stand up for you. Even the some members here who wish harm, could be libs, conservatives, bills fan,  or anyone.  If anyone trys to hurt anyone i'll help them out. 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Right wanted to breath and live. If I was there i'd support any person from harm. I would try my best to tell police to stop even risking myself. 

But I don't support burning buildings. Or hurting people. I'm all for peaceful stand up to people. I'll always help people from being the victim. If you were in trouble or hurt including you BillStime. I'd even stand up for you. Even the some members here who wish harm, could be libs, conservatives, bills fan,  or anyone.  If anyone trys to hurt anyone i'll help them out. 

I don't advocate destruction, either. But you know what? At some point - it has to happen. George Floyd's death happened to be that straw.

The NEVER ENDING Civil Rights movement continues to pave the way for human rights. The Stonewall Riots paved the way for gays in the late 60s.

What exactly did Trump's insurrection pave the way for?  The Big Lie?

image.thumb.jpeg.7e4d2fac00cf0e1b0e94162ebc725a09.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I don't advocate destruction, either. But you know what? At some point - it has to happen. George Floyd's death happened to be that straw.

The NEVER ENDING Civil Rights movement continues to pave the way for human rights. The Stonewall Riots paved the way for gays in the late 60s.

What exactly did Trump's insurrection pave the way for?  The Big Lie?

image.thumb.jpeg.7e4d2fac00cf0e1b0e94162ebc725a09.jpeg

Holy *****!!  Dude’s got a flag!!!  Throw his ass in jail!!!

So at some point destruction has to happen?   No not that destruction. THAT destruction. 

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, you are failing yourself Seditionist Jim. 

How am I failing?  We have two groups. One spent a couple hours in a government building and you scream seditionists.  Another group takes over government buildings, sets some afire and your response is “I’m failing”?   You have a very warped sense of failure. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Some things are worth fighting for - HUMAN RIGHTS.

Trying to overthrow the government because your loser lost - is not one of them.

Please stop with the "human rights" excuse.  That ended when Chauvin was arrested just days after the riots began.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

And George Floyd just wanted to breath.

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

If that's the case, fentanyl's a bad choice of drugs to take.  It not only makes you stop breathing, it can make your chest wall stiff and make it harder to breathe.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Please stop with the "human rights" excuse.  That ended when Chauvin was arrested just days after the riots began.

If that's the case, fentanyl's a bad choice of drugs to take.  It not only makes you stop breathing, it can make your chest wall stiff and make it harder to breathe.

HUMAN RIGHTS

• Haha (+1) 1