The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Seriously BillSy, I get it.  Twitter user PudPullerXXX said that he heard that Instagram user Connie Lingusrox read something that someone told her about which you believe addresses the reply you would have sent had she said what he said and you linked. 

I responded directly to you because of comments you specially made. You don’t have to send me someone else’s text because their grammar is better, their wordplay more evolved, or because you can’t reach them in time to get a quick answer out. To quote Cat Stevens, “Take your time, think a lot, think about everything you’ve got…”. 

Trust me—I’ll figure out what you think even when you struggle to knit the words together in a way that makes sense.  I’m sort of a savant in that regard. 

You can always go home to your safe

place if you’re uncomfortable here

9 hours ago, Governor said:

We already know why the GOP changed their defense for the 3rd time and aimed it at the FBI. Members of Congress are being investigated by the FBI. 

That’s Trump/Trumpism’s “one trick.”  It’s their MO.

There isn’t anything to really see here.

I always answer your direct questions why do you never answer mine? 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you feel that delaying the certification of the vote by a day is worse than the murders and destruction of entire city centers during last summer? 

Your goal was to delay the certification by 1 day? What was that going to accomplish? From everything we’ve seen, your goal was a bit more sinister than that.

Yes, it’s much worse than anything protesters could possibly do in whatever city you claim is destroyed.

You attacked the “people’s house” and that’s an attack on all of us nationwide.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Your goal was to delay the certification by 1 day? What was that going to accomplish? From everything we’ve seen, your goal was a bit more sinister than that.

Yes, it’s much worse than anything protesters could possibly do in whatever city you claim is destroyed.

You've no doubt read that just 1 protestor was armed and didn't even brandish his weapon.  How much more "sinister" did you think they were going to get?

1 minute ago, Governor said:

My goal? You have to lie to have any point. You have been around long enough to know I have never defended those rioters. But I appreciate your honesty that politics is more important than the people who run their business, or people that live downtown in cities. It is actually refreshing for someone to be honest. I disagree with you and thing a persons life is more important that a delayed voted but we can disagree.

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

That is the funniest bunch of crap I’ve read all day!

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

You've no doubt read that just 1 protestor was armed and didn't even brandish his weapon.  How much more "sinister" did you think they were going to get?

You attacked the halls of Congress.

We get to see just how sinister during the House and FBI investigations. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

My goal? You have to lie to have any point. You have been around long enough to know I have never defended those rioters. But I appreciate your honesty that politics is more important than the people who run their business, or people that live downtown in cities. It is actually refreshing for someone to be honest. I disagree with you and thing a persons life is more important that a delayed voted but we can disagree.

The Cult went way too far and now they’ll have to live with that politically and socially. There’s no white-washing this attack. No amount of silly conspiracy theories will change what the entire world watched on their TV set that day.

These people didn’t even have a legitimate reason to be out there that day to begin with.

• Agree 1

Just now, Governor said:

The Cult went way too far and now they’ll have to live with that politically and socially. There’s no white-washing this attack. No amount of silly conspiracy theories will change what the entire world watched on their TV set that day.

These people didn’t even have a legitimate reason to be out there that day to begin with.

An unarmed group of people who advertised their protest weeks in advance? I am very happy to arrest these people but your ability to compare murder to a delayed vote is a little troubling.

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

You attacked the halls of Congress.

We get to see just how sinister during the House and FBI investigations. 

Yeah, sure we will.  What it will end up doing it showing the country that only 1 person was armed and he didn't even use it.  That will kill the whole "armed" and "insurrection" narrative.  Hopefully, oh, right around election time.

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Please refrain from using binary gender terms.  It could trigger a panic attack in progressives as they attempt to dial their crisis councilors.  

Alpha Pro Bills

You are tough as ***** calling people pussies on the internet. Your muscles must be huge.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

An unarmed group of people who advertised their protest weeks in advance? I am very happy to arrest these people but your ability to compare murder to a delayed vote is a little troubling.

The Cult tried to kill poor Mike Pence. What did that man ever do to you? That man sat there and served a total moron for 4 years and threw away his entire future and they tried to hang him.

He went along with your fake script as long as he could. What was he supposed to do? 

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, sure we will.  What it will end up doing it showing the country that only 1 person was armed and he didn't even use it.  That will kill the whole "armed" and "insurrection" narrative.  Hopefully, oh, right around election time.

YOU STORMED THE HALLS OF CONGRESS WHILE IT WAS IN SESSION.

11 hours ago, Governor said:

YOU STORMED THE HALLS OF CONGRESS WHILE IT WAS IN SESSION.

No I didn’t.  And despite the histrionics, you still haven’t answered what the more sinister motive would have been, again considering they weren’t armed.