The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

19 minutes ago, Governor said:

We’ll all be watching “The Trump Trials” a year from now.

it doesn’t get any better for you than it is right now.

Do you think Trump is the guy you have to worry about? Trump is important but 2022 is all about the local elections and I doubt it becomes more blue.

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

Do you think Trump is the guy you have to worry about? Trump is important but 2022 is all about the local elections and I doubt it becomes more blue.

Worry about? No.

it would go more blue if there’s a bunch of “Trumpy” candidates and we’re watching him get indicted and flail around like a lunatic.

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Worry about? No.

it would go more blue if there’s a bunch of “Trumpy” candidates and we’re watching him get indicted and flail around like a lunatic.

Right now I will make a bet that the house and Senate is red in January of 2023.  I will put up a picture in my profile of Obama and you must put up a bice picture of Trump if you lose. You keep looking at Trump and watch as your candidates get blown away. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Right now I will make a bet that the house and Senate is red in January of 2023.  I will put up a picture in my profile of Obama and you must put up a bice picture of Trump if you lose. You keep looking at Trump and watch as your candidates get blown away. 

Because more voters actually voted for the PIGS or because the GQP gerrymandered, layered on pathetic rules and changed enough rules to put them in a position to disqualify votes?

GQP is dying and you freaks know it 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Ok. No, you have to do Hillary until the next election.

Edited by Governor

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This one.

AB4CC4C0-7274-45FC-AD06-543FFB061183.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

A year from now?  No one will care by the end of summer.  But what do you fancy they're going to find? 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

A year from now?  No one will care by the end of summer.  But what do you fancy they're going to find? 

The Grand Jury can take up to 6 months. Then we get to discuss his charges until the election.

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha a year from now......Hahahahahahaha

We've been watching the Trump Trials since 2016.  

This is all hilarious Astro Turf orchestrated comedy.   

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

The Grand Jury can take up to 6 months. Then we get to discuss his charges until the election.

Discussing charges won't prevent the inevitable loss of the House and Senate by the Dems in 2022.  But hey, it's more Trump talk, amirite!

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Discussing charges won't prevent the inevitable loss of the House and Senate by the Dems in 2022.  But hey, it's more Trump talk, amirite!

Don’t forget that we’ll have the insurrection commission, the Rudy case, and the Gaetz case, and whatever this DeSantis scandal is that’s about to drop any day now that apparently *isn’t* Covid related. I wonder what he did.

We’re going to be pretty busy moving forward.

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

Don’t forget that we’ll have the insurrection commission, the Rudy case, and the Gaetz case, and whatever this DeSantis scandal is that’s about to drop any day now that apparently *isn’t* Covid related. I wonder what he did.

Even if some or even all of that comes true, that still won't affect the elections. 

46 minutes ago, Governor said:

I honestly feel bad for people like you.  Maddow types have done a number on y’all. 

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm not so sure about the House, but retaking the Senate looks difficult in 2022 at this point.  Afaik, there are 5 Republican incumbents who are not running for re-election, and two more on the fence (Grassley and Johnson).  All Democrats but one are running (Leahy).  

Until I looked at it more closely I kind of assumed the Senate was a longshot to hold, but it's actually looking like the opposite.  The Pennsylvania and North Carolina seats are probably the most likely seats to change in the entire race, if anything is going to change at all.  

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

respect US, that rich. No one like you respects the US nor have they in a long time. Trump was just a speck of sand on the beach of our history and would fade into irrelevance if the democrats could stop regurgitating his name hourly.  

Our unemployment rate would be higher if we chose to be a nation of defenseless leaches off our powerful neighbor? I’m not sure how one forecasts that alternate reality. 

I do find it annoying that part of the money stolen from me by my government is used to defend ingrate inhabitants of weak poor nations like Canada who contribute very little to the world or US in return with the exception of an occasional game show host, and a bunch of athletes for an ice skating game nobody watches. 

Once again...weak poor by your definition. My dog is bigger than your dog bs. 

If trump is a speck of sand, 73,000,000 loved that speck.

Every few generations begins to believe that Isolationism is good policy, beating chests, elitist, and years later realize that it us bad policy. You 29, are one such person.

You will then live with the highest rate of imprisonment in the world, the highest drug addiction rate in the civilized world, a political system in gridlock  a national debt unsustainable in Isolationism,  and owned by the  Chinese investors. I salute your willingness to live in isolation. When you suggest nobody watches an ice skating game you show you arrogant isolationism. What you mean, is nobody in the US which to you is the only point of view you are capable of. Do you know the rest of the world views things different. Do you realize the rest of the world laughs at the high school football games that millions live and die for. SEE, different cultures.

Enjoy.

Peace and Love.

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Bill what do you want to know about what happened January 6th? I am serious. I can tell you who, how, why, and they advertised it for weeks prior to the event. Do you want to know how to stop it in the future? Do you believe there is a conspiracy? Truly stop being sanctimonious and give me what information this commission could come up with?

No, Monday morning info Tim.

I do think that the actions of Jan 6th were far more serious than a break in at Watergate Hotel for political info.

The people that controlled and lived in the Whitehouse for the last 4 years were far more dangerous to freedom and country than Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Dean, Colson etc and this needs to see the light of day to end the threat.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Once again...weak poor by your definition. My dog is bigger than your dog bs. 

If trump is a speck of sand, 73,000,000 loved that speck.

Every few generations begins to believe that Isolationism is good policy, beating chests, elitist, and years later realize that it us bad policy. You 29, are one such person.

You will then live with the highest rate of imprisonment in the world, the highest drug addiction rate in the civilized world, a political system in gridlock  a national debt unsustainable in Isolationism,  and owned by the  Chinese investors. I salute your willingness to live in isolation. When you suggest nobody watches an ice skating game you show you arrogant isolationism. What you mean, is nobody in the US which to you is the only point of view you are capable of. Do you know the rest of the world views things different. Do you realize the rest of the world laughs at the high school football games that millions live and die for. SEE, different cultures.

Enjoy.

Peace and Love.

isolationism, no. But propping up banana republics is a waste of my money. And while you are cheering on the collapse of the US due to our two corrupt political cults, you neglect to realize that when the host dies, so does the parasite Eh? 

Want to talk about a joke, how about your drama queen, rich kid, got in office because of daddy, black face racist, female reporter grouping, Castro loving, multiple ethics violator, fame *****, gaffe machine joke of a pm? He may as well be DJT light clone. 

Crushing debt eh?:

https://www.debtclock.ca/what-can-i-do/tell-your-friends/

Look in the mirror...  the only difference between your country and this one is you don’t even have a shred of self determination.

• Haha (+1) 2