The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

A rebellion? A revolution? A coup? A mutiny? An insurrection?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined?

Just now, 716er said:

The ones who chanted to hang Mike Pence?

Yes, them.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Then what was the end goal of the event?

What do YOU believe could have happened that day?  

You believe that the rag-tag, unarmed mob of boomer MAGA and some weirdo libertarians were going to accomplish what?....

AOC mentioned martial law... declared by whom?  The barbarian dude?

Were they going to usher in the new age of Trump and nobody would ever be able to stop this?  

Is our country hanging on by this slight of a thread that a couple hundred people, average age of 50, with no guns, were going to take over the Capitol and - with ZERO plans - somehow entrench their government.  

What do you truly believe could have happened that day?

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Doc said:

Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined?

Along with Pearl Harbor and 9/11. I gotta say it was the most violent and bloodiest thing I have ever witnessed. People armed to the teeth with Trump flags and cardboard signs running willy nilly, waving their hands wildly about, I'm surprised no one had their eye poked out.

• Haha (+1) 2

Capitol police officers were killed?

Which ones?

There was one Capitol police officer who was run over but that wasn’t done by a Trump supporter so Chuck isn’t all that concerned about his murder.

Honestly, the only person who was literally killed that day was a female Trump supporter named Ashli Babbitt.

Say her name, Chuckles.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Along with Pearl Harbor and 9/11. I gotta say it was the most violent and bloodiest thing I have ever witnessed. People armed to the teeth with Trump flags and cardboard signs running willy nilly, waving their hands wildly about, I'm surprised no one had their eye poked out.

I heard a guy might have been running with scissors.  No wonder they're hiding the footage...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

What do YOU believe could have happened that day?  

You believe that the rag-tag, unarmed mob of boomer MAGA and some weirdo libertarians were going to accomplish what?....

AOC mentioned martial law... declared by whom?  The barbarian dude?

Were they going to usher in the new age of Trump and nobody would ever be able to stop this?  

Is our country hanging on by this slight of a thread that a couple hundred people, average age of 50, with no guns, were going to take over the Capitol and - with ZERO plans - somehow entrench their government.  

What do you truly believe could have happened that day?

Um - you tell me - my opinion is irrelevant.

If they had no chance of succeeding - what was the point? 

Why did people have to die and get injured? 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Capitol police officers were killed?

Which ones?

There was one Capitol police officer who was run over but that wasn’t done by a Trump supporter so Chuck isn’t all that concerned about his murder.

Honestly, the only person who was literally killed that day was a female Trump supporter named Ashli Babbitt.

Say her name, Chuckles.

You’re right - hugs and kisses - friendly tourists visited the Capitol that day - yeah that’s what WE all saw on live TV.

Do you think anyone other than @Doc, @SCBills and @Unforgiven buy the fantasy you’re selling?

This approach might work w your friends ATOP.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I heard a guy might have been running with scissors.  No wonder they're hiding the footage...

Well it looks like the commission idea is DOA in the Senate.  And as protocol requires the venue for all of this will be the Federal & DC courts where the rules governing the judicial legal system will be followed.  I can think of no logical reason why this course of action should displease anyone looking for truth and justice. 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well it looks like the commission idea is DOA in the Senate.  And as protocol requires the venue for all of this will be the Federal & DC courts where the rules governing the judicial legal system will be followed.  I can think of no logical reason why this course of action should displease anyone looking for truth and justice. 

Sounds like the same approach the GQP took trying to find voter fraud...

a.thumb.jpg.dff996b7eb75995e3cebb173b7f8ce20.jpg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Sounds like the same approach the GQP took trying to find voter fraud...

a.thumb.jpg.dff996b7eb75995e3cebb173b7f8ce20.jpg

So you have a problem with a Federal jury trial where the prosecution and defense are governed by rules of evidence and due process that are impartially applied by a judge presided over the trial where a verdict is rendered by a jury of 12?  

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So you have a problem with a Federal jury trial where the prosecution and defense are governed by rules of evidence and due process that are impartially applied by a judge presided over the trial where a verdict is rendered by a jury of 12?  

Of course not - we should set up partisan audits in every red state to find fraud.