The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

24 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I wish cops stopped killing black people at a greater proportion than they kill other races. Really maybe just wish cops stopped killing people. But as the song Trump got a cease and desist letter for using at campaign events: we can’t always get what we want.

Republicans spent 2.5 investigating Benghazi only to hurt Hilary. We can spend a couple months investigating things like how did these people get such easy access, how did they get so upset, etc.

I wish people would stop committing crimes and/or when confronted by the police, not resist arrest/do things that contribute to their own death.  I would also like the media to stop fanning the flames of racism.  But you're right, we can't always get what we want.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I wish people would stop committing crimes and/or when confronted by the police, not resist arrest/do things that contribute to their own death.  I would also like the media to stop fanning the flames of racism.  But you're right, we can't always get what we want.

Yea like the convicted murder Derek Chauvin! Oh wait no, he murdered a black man while being a cop.

Since he was convicted does that make the outrage justified enough for you?

42 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I wish cops stopped killing black people at a greater proportion than they kill other races. Really maybe just wish cops stopped killing people. But as the song Trump got a cease and desist letter for using at campaign events: we can’t always get what we want.

Republicans spent 2.5 investigating Benghazi only to hurt Hilary. We can spend a couple months investigating things like how did these people get such easy access, how did they get so upset, etc.

It is nice of you to hope more criminals kill more innocent people. I know you get upset when criminals try to kill cops using a car and then get shot but the criminals don't care about you. As for Benghazi the investigations was necessary because the president spent a week lying about what happened after allowing American citizens die he could easily have helped, they made a movie about it called 13 hours. January 6th we already know about and the proper people are going to be jailed. 

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

582947292fbd8a05cdc1b28d086ec1f7fc26598d

You do realize Republicans forced that right? They took the opinion of delay the impeachment until after Trump is out of office then said wait you can’t impeach he’s out of office.

You also realize the vote on impeachment was a Trump centric vote. It wasn’t against anyone else that was involved. 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is nice of you to hope more criminals kill more innocent people. I know you get upset when criminals try to kill cops using a car and then get shot but the criminals don't care about you. As for Benghazi the investigations was necessary because the president spent a week lying about what happened after allowing American citizens die he could easily have helped, they made a movie about it called 13 hours. January 6th we already know about and the proper people are going to be jailed. 

“As for Benghazi the investigations was necessary because the president spent a week lying about what happened after allowing American citizens die he could easily have helped”

As for the insurrection, the investigation is necessary because the president is spending months lying about what happened after allowing American citizen die he could have easily helped.

Like really, Trump could have not lied about the election, no one dies 1/6. Trump could have came out hours earlier and said back down. No one died 1/6. Trump could have done a ton more than Obama could have for Benghazi and less people died in Benghazi than the insurrection.

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

There are some truly shtty people that post here... 

tenor.gif  Learn to accept that yours is not the only viewpoint.

Very serious person AOC reminds us that the ‘all-out attempted coup’ on January 6 brought us to within 60 seconds of ‘a martial state’

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/05/20/very-serious-person-aoc-reminds-us-that-the-all-out-attempted-coup-on-january-6-brought-us-to-within-60-seconds-of-a-martial-state-audio/

Maybe we don’t want to acknowledge we got that close to a martial state because we didn’t get that close to a martial state.

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

tenor.gif  Learn to accept that yours is not the only viewpoint.

Very serious person AOC reminds us that the ‘all-out attempted coup’ on January 6 brought us to within 60 seconds of ‘a martial state’

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/05/20/very-serious-person-aoc-reminds-us-that-the-all-out-attempted-coup-on-january-6-brought-us-to-within-60-seconds-of-a-martial-state-audio/

Maybe we don’t want to acknowledge we got that close to a martial state because we didn’t get that close to a martial state.

Learn to accept that you have jumped the shark B-Man...

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Maybe, but their more than likely just people who disagree with you from time to time. There’s a huge difference.

No... there are certain people who you know are not stupid, but make the conscious effort to twist anything around to fit their point of view.  They will go to epic proportions, rather than admitting they are wrong.  They know better...there is a difference...and those are the people I am referring to. When they do it over and over and over again, you have to question why they are doing it.  And then, you come to the conclusion that they are just ***** people.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yea like the convicted murder Derek Chauvin! Oh wait no, he murdered a black man while being a cop.

Since he was convicted does that make the outrage justified enough for you?

I've gone over Chauvin multiple times.  I said it was murder.  But it wasn't because Floyd was black, and the proof of that is that Chauvin has never been accused of racism and wasn't charged with a hate crime. 

And yes, he was convicted.  What more do you want?  When do people start looking at what led to the deaths of the majority of these people and say "stop doing that"?  

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump said to do so....

Yea, just impromptu event...

Trump's orders?  LOL!  

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've gone over Chauvin multiple times.  I said it was murder.  But it wasn't because Floyd was black, and the proof of that is that Chauvin has never been accused of racism and wasn't charged with a hate crime. 

And yes, he was convicted.  What more do you want?  When do people start looking at what led to the deaths of the majority of these people and say "stop doing that"?  

Trump's orders?  LOL!  

Who else told them to head to Capitol and fight?

ANGELO CODEVILLA: Regime vs. Regime.

The attempt of America’s ruling class to convict 455 persons of “armed insurrection”—i.e. of waging war against the United States, a species of treason—for protesting insufficient scrutiny of the 2020 election on January 6 in the Capitol, while at the same time it excuses and even cheers the burning and looting of courthouses, police stations, and downtowns all over America, is not the exercise of a “double standard.”

The people in and out of government who do this are not corrupt. Instead, acting as part of the regime—the oligarchy—they are replacing the American republic and waging war to crush its remains.

The sooner Americans realize that we are being governed by people at war with our Constitution and contemptuous of ourselves, the sooner those people may be treated as the enemies they are.

Needless to say, read the whole thing.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/20/regime-vs-regime/