The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Omg 

Wow

Unreal. 

Brian Sicknick: Capitol police officer died of natural causes ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/brian-sicknick-capitol-police-officer-b1834073.html12 mins ago — Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died from strokes ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/04/19/capitol-officer-brian-sicknick-died-strokes-autopsy/7291796002/

4 mins ago — 

Medical examiner rules Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick ...

https://www.axios.com/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes-786f10c9-3a87-446e-9921-261cab40f370.html

12 mins ago — 

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died of Natural Causes ...

https://www.insider.com/capitol-police-brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes-medical-examiner-rules-2021-4

11 mins ago — Washington DC's medical examiner ruled he died of natural causes after having two strokes

You are exposed Tibs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Thats the narrative.

This is just the way of things today.

If Ashli Babbitt was black and the cop who killed her white, you’d not only know his name, but you’d know if his great great grandparents passed a guy on the street whose cousin’s boss’s neighbors’ relatives owned slaves.

What was the purpose of 1/6?  What was the end goal?

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No.

No you don't get to ask adult questions that you should have considered 3 months ago.

You have blindly followed the media narrative, and anytime anyone (not just me) posted anything coming close to answering those questions, they were met by your childish responses.

If you really want those answers (who am I kidding) they are in the thread.

Start answering with actual logical, thought-out responses and maybe then, you will deserve to join in a discussion.

Edited by B-Man

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

No you don't get to ask adult questions that you should have considered 3 months ago.

You have blindly followed the media narrative, and anytime anyone (not just me) posted anything coming close to answering those questions, they were met by your childish responses.

If you really want those answers (who am I kidding) they are in the thread.

Start answering with actual logical, thought-out responses and maybe then, you will deserve to join in a discussion.

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Brian Sicknick: Capitol police officer died of natural causes ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/brian-sicknick-capitol-police-officer-b1834073.html12 mins ago — Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died from strokes ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/04/19/capitol-officer-brian-sicknick-died-strokes-autopsy/7291796002/

4 mins ago — 

Medical examiner rules Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick ...

https://www.axios.com/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes-786f10c9-3a87-446e-9921-261cab40f370.html

12 mins ago — 

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died of Natural Causes ...

https://www.insider.com/capitol-police-brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes-medical-examiner-rules-2021-4

11 mins ago — Washington DC's medical examiner ruled he died of natural causes after having two strokes

You are exposed Tibs.

From your own link: 

However, he noted that the events at the Capitol Jan. 6 "played a role in his condition."

That he died from. 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/statement-acting-attorney-general-jeffrey-rosen-death-us-capitol-police-officer-brian-d

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Friday, January 8, 2021

Statement of Acting Attorney General Jeffrey A. Rosen on the Death of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick

Acting Attorney General Jeffrey A. Rosen issued the following statement:

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and fellow officers of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick, who succumbed last night to the injuries he suffered defending the U.S. Capitol, against the violent mob who stormed it on January 6th.  The FBI and Metropolitan Police Department will jointly investigate the case and the Department of Justice will spare no resources in investigating and holding accountable those responsible.”

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

From your own link: 

However, he noted that the events at the Capitol Jan. 6 "played a role in his condition."

That he died from. 

Bonnie doesn't actually read what he posts... and he rarely answers question because he knows it will expose him for the fraud that he is...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I don't know I wasn't paying attention.  The election was over.  Biden won.  I moved on with my life.  So I imagine you know the answer so why don't I ask you.

What was the purpose of 1/16?  What was the end goal. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

From your own link: 

That he died from. 

Played a role in his condition?  A ROLE in his CONDITION??  Did a doctor say that??  

5 minutes ago, Melania Trump said:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/statement-acting-attorney-general-jeffrey-rosen-death-us-capitol-police-officer-brian-d

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Friday, January 8, 2021

Statement of Acting Attorney General Jeffrey A. Rosen on the Death of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick

Acting Attorney General Jeffrey A. Rosen issued the following statement:

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and fellow officers of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick, who succumbed last night to the injuries he suffered defending the U.S. Capitol, against the violent mob who stormed it on January 6th.  The FBI and Metropolitan Police Department will jointly investigate the case and the Department of Justice will spare no resources in investigating and holding accountable those responsible.”

Yes thank you.

Rosen and the DOJ did lie on January 8th.   Thanks

Ahhh, tibs and Billz attempting the old "cherry picking trick........save it for your classmates.

Here is the line above your pick

Medical examiner Francisco J. Diaz told the Post that the autopsy found no evidence that Sicknick "suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants" and that there were no " internal or external injuries."

However, he noted that the events at the Capitol Jan. 6 "played a role in his condition."  Yes, I am sure his stress level was way up......

blame it on Trump right?

Uncle Tom ?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ahhh, tibs and Billz attempting the old "cherry picking trick........save it for your classmates.

Here is the line above your pick

Medical examiner Francisco J. Diaz told the Post that the autopsy found no evidence that Sicknick "suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants" and that there were no " internal or external injuries."

However, he noted that the events at the Capitol Jan. 6 "played a role in his condition."  Yes, I am sure his stress level was way up......

blame it on Trump right?

Uncle Tom ?

A role in his condition?  Death is a condition now?  I'm not an MD but to me a condition is a disease or illness that develops over time.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

From your own link: 

That he died from. 

So are you trying to state that the stress caused by a riot that causes a stroke means the person died from the riot?

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So are you trying to state that the stress caused by a riot that causes a stroke means the person died from the riot?

Yes.

and not only that Tim, it is directly Donald Tump's fault.

X + Y = Z

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes.

and not only that Tim, it is directly Donald Tump's fault.

X + Y = Z

The reason I was asking is that then we should look into the health outcomes of officers who have been at these other outcomes and see if strokes or heart attacks occurred shortly there after because clearly Tibs would be crusading that all those cops were honored in the same way.

So with this update, can we now say confidently that the Capitol building trespassers killed no one?

Amazing how different that is from the original narrative.

But if you say that, it just means you’re an insurrectionist who sides with the rioters.

And never forget: House Democrats wrote that “the insurrectionists killed a Capitol Police officer by striking him in the head with a fire extinguisher” in a trial memorandum ahead of President Trump’s Senate impeachment trial.

Sicknick’s brother told ProPublica that Sicknick had texted him Jan. 6 about the riot, saying he had been pepper-sprayed twice but was in “good shape.” That was reported on Jan. 8, but no one seemed to take notice.

So many of the claims about what happened that day — the “zip-ties” — turned out to be false, all toward melodramatizing what happened.

But spending a month after month repeating a false story over and over about how this officer died is inexcusable.

Where are the retractions?