The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Did the insurrection 2.0 happen today?

CNN told me it’s coming 

Question for you:

15 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Is this a deliberate effort to stir the pot with disinformation?

7 hours ago, Motorin' said:

What did Q say? Do you have Q clearance? 

If I did I wouldn’t be allowed to watch CNN. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Question for you:

A little. But It’s annoying the MSM continues to try and stir up rear view mirror fear distracting from reporting NOW....

But hey ‘it’s really good for ratings” right? Just like covid, per CEO of CNN. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

A little. But It’s annoying the MSM continues to try and stir up rear view mirror fear distracting from reporting NOW....

You scream INDEPENDENT.

LMAO

Now do FOX News.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Let's just assume Q was another libtard hoax, and get back to the things that are really important! Tan suits, mustard on hamburgers and Hillary's emails! 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You scream INDEPENDENT.

LMAO

Now do FOX News.

Last I looked They’re busy crucifying Mario’s kid and relentlessly trying to find any new thing to report to avoid mentioning what they spent 4 years defending with the exception of regurgitating voter fraud stuff. 

But at least they are mentioning the mess created at the border due to this recent amnesty promise while their MSM counterparts are completely ignoring it.

In any case mindless party line sheep can’t comprehend what independent thinking means or looks like. Wouldn’t expect you to get it. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Let's just assume Q was another libtard hoax, and get back to the things that are really important! Tan suits, mustard on hamburgers and Hillary's emails! 

The hoax is the attempt to brand anyone who opposes or even questions the liberal agenda as Q conspiracy theorists. That is intentionally divisive. I’m not sure why you people need to do that. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Last I looked They’re busy crucifying Mario’s kid and relentlessly trying to find any new thing to report to avoid mentioning what they spent 4 years defending with the exception of regurgitating voter fraud stuff. 

But at least they are mentioning the mess created at the border due to this recent amnesty promise while their MSM counterparts are completely ignoring it.

In any case mindless party line sheep can’t comprehend what independent thinking means or looks like. Wouldn’t expect you to get it. 

Mister Independent - what exactly did Trump do to address the border? Immigration? Central America?

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The hoax is the attempt to brand anyone who opposes the liberal agenda as Q conspiracy theorists. That is intentionally divisive. I’m not sure why you people need to do that. 

Here's what I would say to anyone who sees themselves as the "resistant" the the "liberal agenda." Maybe you do believe in Q, just a little bit? Maybe you didn't.  If not, why were you ok with their movement? If you weren't ok with their movement, why did you align with them? If you didn't align with them, what did you do to resist their destructive sway over your resistance? 

Just now, BillStime said:

Mister Independent - what exactly did Trump do to address the border? Immigration? Central America?

here we go again pointing to your orange obsession to justify the current state. 

But since you must... pretty sure he was a xenophobic racist closing borders, locking immigrant children in cages, an ICE advocate and a deportation fanatic railing against sanctuary cities and messaging the total opposite of ‘immigrants welcome’

I know I had a lot of trouble getting visas through for some of my team over the last 4 years and was explicitly told by immigration attorneys that administration made it a lot harder to get people in than ever.  

Now what I’m hearing is The promise of amnesty has been reported as overwhelming several border municipalities due to a massive increase in border crossing. Promising amnesty created a mess.  

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

here we go again pointing to your orange obsession to justify the current state. 

But since you must... pretty sure he was a xenophobic racist closing borders, locking immigrant children in cages, an ICE advocate and a deportation fanatic railing against sanctuary cities and messaging the total opposite of ‘immigrants welcome’

I know I had a lot of trouble getting visas through for some of my team over the last 4 years and was explicitly told by immigration attorneys that administration made it a lot harder to get people in than ever.  

Now what I’m hearing is The promise of amnesty has been reported as overwhelming several border municipalities due to a massive increase in border crossing. Promising amnesty created a mess.  

A fish rots from the head down. Why didn't Trump, in his four years, do something with Central America?  His policies did nothing to stop the problem.

Why is that Mister Independent?

18 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Here's what I would say to anyone who sees themselves as the "resistant" the the "liberal agenda." Maybe you do believe in Q, just a little bit? Maybe you didn't.  If not, why were you ok with their movement? If you weren't ok with their movement, why did you align with them? If you didn't align with them, what did you do to resist their destructive sway over your resistance? 

I’m not sure what any of this really means. 

I believe politicians are institutionally dishonest power mongering corrupt elitists and the media are simply mouthpieces for their respective chosen side. Both party’s are more concerned about maintaining power and control than what they actually do with it. 

If that’s a conspiracy theory, oh well. 

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

A fish rots from the head down. Why didn't Trump, in his four years, do something with Central America?  His policies did nothing to stop the problem.

because he was a moron I guess. Ok so what about the problem  now? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

LOL!  You think anyone can stop it?  No, you can only hope to contain it.

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-developing-some-perspective-on-the-capitol-riot

BYRON YORK: Developing some perspective on the Capitol riot.

In the last few days we’ve seen a series of hearings in the House and Senate on the January 6 riot at the Capitol. After all the talk, we still don’t know some of the basic facts of the riot, especially the circumstances surrounding the death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, the only law enforcement officer and only non-rioter to die in the violence. But in spite of the gaps in our knowledge, a sense of perspective on the riot — Who was involved? What did they think they were doing? — has begun to emerge.

First, the riot is often referred to as an “armed insurrection.” A search of the Nexis database of newspapers, websites, and cable news transcripts finds 2,339 times since January 6 in which the riot was described as an “armed insurrection.” On many other occasions, the rioters were described simply as “armed.” But the description requires an asterisk that is rarely, if ever, applied. A small number of the rioters did indeed have baseball bats or bear spray, and a few used flagsticks or even, in one case, a crutch as weapons to assault Capitol police. But the armed insurrectionists did not use any firearms. Before January 6, if anyone heard the phrase “armed insurrection,” he or she might have assumed guns were involved. At the Capitol riot, they weren’t.

The whole thing was wildly overblown to suit the Democrats’ and media’s agenda. Much of what we were told was false, and often outright dishonest. Republicans allowed themselves to be bulldozed into going along for reasons of “decency.” As usual, the decency was a sham.

Related: Senate Sick of FBI Stonewalling.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-senate-sick-of-fbi-stonewalling

Edited by B-Man

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-developing-some-perspective-on-the-capitol-riot

BYRON YORK: Developing some perspective on the Capitol riot.

In the last few days we’ve seen a series of hearings in the House and Senate on the January 6 riot at the Capitol. After all the talk, we still don’t know some of the basic facts of the riot, especially the circumstances surrounding the death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, the only law enforcement officer and only non-rioter to die in the violence. But in spite of the gaps in our knowledge, a sense of perspective on the riot — Who was involved? What did they think they were doing? — has begun to emerge.

First, the riot is often referred to as an “armed insurrection.” A search of the Nexis database of newspapers, websites, and cable news transcripts finds 2,339 times since January 6 in which the riot was described as an “armed insurrection.” On many other occasions, the rioters were described simply as “armed.” But the description requires an asterisk that is rarely, if ever, applied. A small number of the rioters did indeed have baseball bats or bear spray, and a few used flagsticks or even, in one case, a crutch as weapons to assault Capitol police. But the armed insurrectionists did not use any firearms. Before January 6, if anyone heard the phrase “armed insurrection,” he or she might have assumed guns were involved. At the Capitol riot, they weren’t.

The whole thing was wildly overblown to suit the Democrats’ and media’s agenda. Much of what we were told was false, and often outright dishonest. Republicans allowed themselves to be bulldozed into going along for reasons of “decency.” As usual, the decency was a sham.

Related: Senate Sick of FBI Stonewalling.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-senate-sick-of-fbi-stonewalling

Unarmed... but they used whatever blunt force objects they could get their hands on to injure officers.

Are you excusing their behavior because they weren't armed?

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Unarmed... but they used whatever blunt force objects they could get their hands on to injure officers.

Are you excusing their behavior because they weren't armed?

That’s what you took from that?  

That media reports of “armed insurrection” were apparently false is problematic to discussion?  

Michael Brown was described as being unarmed and it mattered, though it’s pretty well established that beating an individual with fists, elbows can be detrimental to ones health.  

Why the rush to cover for inaccurate reporting? What’s in it for you? 

Then again maybe the people writing the story figured you would figure “Ah just give it to em”.  

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you are saying he should have finished the wall?  Surprising take from you. 

• Haha (+1) 2