Season tickets selling fast?

35 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

The ticket office is telling me I can't get 4 seats together in my preferred section. Is this an attempt to upsell? 

Never purchased season tickets before....

4 seats together is a lot anywhere other than the corners of the upper deck........even when the team was lousy.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Perhaps they’re holding off due to potential capacity issues.

Probably right as who knows what the capacity will be. But even if things are back to normal I would expect the Bills to be sold out for the season. The team is really good with a bright future and it will be two years since the fanbase has been inside that stadium when the season starts. People miss the games and tailgating.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

things are looking extremely promising as far as the high-risk groups all having had the opportunity to get vaccinated by sometime this spring, so.... (just stating a fact).

I hope so. I miss going to the games. Of course safety for everyone comes first. I am not worried about it for myself but I don't want to see anyone else get sick either. Curious to see what attendance will be like for baseball over the summer. If fans can attend baseball games then that is a good sign for football attendance returning to normal.

23 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Yes. I was told that they are going to have to cap them at 60 thousand 

That seems really ambitious to me, but it's still early.

Things aren't going to be a heck of a lot different in the world this September.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Years ago, i contacted OBD about their gold seating packages (they were alot of money, but I had the cash at the time....still do, but that's a story for another time my friends).

Anyways, after sending countless emails and phone calls to them and getting nowhere, I waved the white flag and abandoned that idea faster than an Italian ship captain.

So, I bought a new truck instead.....thanks OBD.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Last time I spoke with my ticket rep(about a month ago) she said that the entire 100 level was sold out for season tickets and there was only limited seating available in the 200s and 300s and even that might get filled to capacity.  Really shouldn't come as any surprise after the season we just had and the Josh Allen factor.  Bills tickets sold pretty strongly even during the drought years.

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

They need to put a tattoo on the back of peoples hands if they have been vaccinated. Then you can walk right into the stadium with no issues. I would do the same on the other hand with STD’s.

A clever person would get that same tattoo without getting the vaccine hahah 

43 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

They need to put a tattoo on the back of peoples hands if they have been vaccinated. Then you can walk right into the stadium with no issues. I would do the same on the other hand with STD’s.

Also your penis size should be tattooed on your forehead.

But i have a small forehead.. 

• Haha (+1) 1