Ex-Panther alert - Carolina set to release Pro Bowl DT Kawann Short

• ChevyVanMiller changed the title to Ex-Panther alert - Carolina set to release Pro Bowl DT Kawann Short

This is pretty much an automatic signing.

"We're all grown here, so you know what it is," Short said after the season. "It's a 'What-can-you-do-for-me-now,' type of business."

"Anyways, I gotta go. My flight to Buffalo leaves in 2 hours."

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Not without a huge cut in pay.  Has missed a lot of playing time due to injuries and surgery.

Dont tell me, tell Magic Beanes. :thumbsup:

I'd be fine with never signing another Panther cast-off ever again. But we know BB cant help himself. Especially on that DL.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Not without a huge cut in pay.  Has missed a lot of playing time due to injuries and surgery.

Perfect! A cure for what ails us--our D front plus salary cap considerations--how about a 1 yr. prove it deal after they kick the tires on this one?:rolleyes:

Time to get the socially distanced chicken wing welcoming committee over to the airport stat! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think we could.  He's played 5 games in 2 years.  He could be gotten I think at a one year $3-$4 million prove it deal type contract.

Exactly like we did with Darryl Williams last year, coming off the same type of injury history.

• Like (+1) 4