Top Josh Allen Tough Guy Plays

mykidsdad

I was looking for help compiling a list of all of Josh Allen's top tough guy plays. My son wants to look them up and cut them into one video. I'm looking for plays Josh made running people over, stiff arming, doing something amazing with his legs. I would love nominations. If you recall the game and approximate time in the game, that would be great, because we will try to find it. If it turns out okay, we will post it. Anyways, we came up with a few so far.

1. Week 3 2018, Q1, Josh Allen Hurdles Barr for a 1st down

2. Week 2 2020, Q2. Josh Allen Stiff arms Van Noy

3. Week 12 2019 Q2 Josh Allen QB Sneak for a 1 st down

4. Week 4 2020 Q4 Josh Allen facemasks a defender

5. Every run against Kiko Alonso

Help is appreciated!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I always thought this play showed how tough he was.  He knew he was going to get crushed by the pass rush but waited until the last moment to throw the TD strike.  Pure awesomeness!   

From a different angle...

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Cowboys game where he fought thru defenders for 1st down.

Yes.  This is, in my opinion, the quintessential “tough guy” play of Josh’s career.  4th down, fumbled snap, refuses to quit.  It pretty much signaled his “arrival” on the national stage as well.

• Agree 4

3 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I always thought this play showed how tough he was.  He knew he was going to get crushed by the pass rush but waited until the last moment to throw the TD strike.  Pure awesomeness!   

From a different angle...

This is one of my favorite throws of the kids career. 

• Like (+1) 2

The game he face masked one defender into another, then passed the ball iirc, help me with details please! 😂
It was the rams game iirc...

Edited by Don Otreply

47 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

The game he face masked one defender into another, then passed the ball iirc, help me with details please! 😂
It was the rams game iirc...

He grabs one LB by the face mask, uses him as a "human shield" to hold off a 2nd LB, then turns around and stiff arms Aaron Donald before throwing the ball away THROUGH the endzone.

The announcers were in disbelief:  "Wow.  That is one strong dude."

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Cowboys game where he fought thru defenders for 1st down.

Romo: "The QB just out-aggressived the entire defensive line"

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2019 Week 3 against the Bengals.  Allen breaks out of a certain sack and eludes a couple of other tacklers to scramble for a first down on what ended up being the game-winning drive.  It's at 10:14 in the NFL highlight video and I think it was literally the very next play after that play by Knox that everybody remembers.  

• Like (+1) 1

If someone is putting something together of all these, then I think the piece where Bosa is heard talking to the Bills O-Line, and says (approximately) 'what am I supposed to do - the guy is freaking huge!' needs to be included. ;)

• Like (+1) 2