Karen wants an apology from Brady.

Draconator

Well, I do agree they should treat the trophy better, personally. And I thought it was a little disgraceful for Gronk to hit a baseball with the trophy a couple years back.

But we're dealing with some of the most entitled people on the planet, so it makes sense they would do stuff like that. I'm not too worried about it. Just a minor annoyance. There are far bigger things to be worried about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Draconator said:

1742599733_Screenshot2021-02-14113424.jpg.47a4bf50a27376ad3dc98dae3cd819a6.jpg

She even looks like a Karen!!!

"Florida woman"...it was tempting to not read further.

But the real outrage is that she's wearing some cheap-ass gold colored heart pendant like a kid would buy for his mom at Kay Jewelers for Valentines Day.

She should apologize for this to all of her ancestors and any actual silversmiths who know who she even is.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, wppete said:

WOW! She is clearly mentally disturbed! She needs help. 

I mean, I wouldn't have make a public deal of it were I her, but I thought it was flippant treatment of a team trophy 31 other teams yearn to claim.  Like "sure, it's the ultimate honor in NFL football, but I got so damned many of them, it's just another Party Cove Frisbee to me now! So What if I put it at risk of falling in deep water"  Sorta like Gronk using it as a baseball bat and leaving a dent in it.

It is what it is, and he is who he is.  Until someone beats the crap outta him (and the NFL stops favoring his teams IMO) he can do what he chooses, and people who admire the entitled frat-boy flex will cheer them for it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

you have to admit it was a pretty ***** stupid thing to do. 

being highly drunk on hard seltzer may have had something to do with it......I'd like to ask you a hypothetical question though - would you have the same opinion if it was Josh Allen throwing the trophy?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

i also have a friend named Karen who gets really upset about “Karen” jokes, which is kind of ironic if you think about it...

My wife's name is Lisa. When the whole "Karen" thing started, Lisa asked me, "What's the deal with insulting people by calling them Karen?"

I told her it's just another way on disparaging Baby Boomers, since Karen was a popular name in the 50s and 60s. Then I thought about all the Lisas I knew in school and added, "It could have just as easily been Lisa."

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

My wife's name is Lisa. When the whole "Karen" thing started, Lisa asked me, "What's the deal with insulting people by calling them Karen?"

I told her it's just another way on disparaging Baby Boomers, since Karen was a popular name in the 50s and 60s. Then I thought about all the Lisas I knew in school and added, "It could have just as easily been Lisa."

No Valentines Kisses for You, Ken!

25 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

being highly drunk on hard seltzer may have had something to do with it......I'd like to ask you a hypothetical question though - would you have the same opinion if it was Josh Allen throwing the trophy?

Just my opinion, but if it were Josh Allen throwing the trophy or Micah Hyde using it like a baseball bat, I believe that would be harshly and publicly criticized around the league as trashy and disrespectful. 

I'm sure the Flaming Tables and Condiment Bukkake contingent of Bills Mafia would love it.

43 minutes ago, TailgateChef said:

"I demand an apology!"

I challenge you to find a more chicken-spit combination of 4 words in the English language.

Make Dueling Legal and watch the chicken-spit shrivel.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

i also have a friend named Karen who gets really upset about “Karen” jokes, which is kind of ironic if you think about it...

It’s kind of sad because I don’t know any actual Karens who are like that, then the fact that the meme they always use is of that Kate + 8 woman so why not call them Kates?

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s kind of sad because I don’t know any actual Karens who are like that, then the fact that the meme they always use is of that Kate + 8 woman so why not call them Kates?

I actually know two different ladies named Karen and the other one is total “Karen”. Complains about everything. I often wonder if she’s the reason why bitchy white women are called “Karen’s”