This seems normal, not scary at all

Thurmal34

3 hours ago, Doc said:

No they didn't.  They kept chalking it up to his "stutter."

To be fair, it's both.  Just double the dosage of whatever meth derivative they gave him during the campaign, and hope his body can handle it.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, daz28 said:

To be fair, it's both.  Just double the dosage of whatever meth derivative they gave him during the campaign, and hope his body can handle it.

So people who voted for him knew he was in mental decline but ignored it just to get him elected?  That's just great. :rolleyes:

And doubling the dosage isn't an answer. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So people who voted for him knew he was in mental decline but ignored it just to get him elected?  That's just great. :rolleyes:

And doubling the dosage isn't an answer. 

Yes, people knew Biden is fading and still voted against Trump. That isn’t too difficult to see. 

https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/25/syracuse-womens-lacrosse-team-member-makes-ok-sign/

Can any liberal defend being offended by the circle game? If you don't understand it basically it gives you the right to punch someone if you can "trick" them. It is childish but talk about searching for a reason to be offended.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:08 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/25/syracuse-womens-lacrosse-team-member-makes-ok-sign/

Can any liberal defend being offended by the circle game? If you don't understand it basically it gives you the right to punch someone if you can "trick" them. It is childish but talk about searching for a reason to be offended.

Sort of like conservatives searching for offended liberals so they have something to be offended about. 

On 2/25/2021 at 8:55 AM, snafu said:

Yes, people knew Biden is fading and still voted against Trump. That isn’t too difficult to see. 

I don’t think this is the full story at all, though it certainly was part of the reason Biden was elected.  The hatred of Trump is a powerful aphrodisiac.  

Still, I think a large percentage of the voting public had little to no idea of the extent that Biden’s mental acuity is impacted.  

If you’re raising a family, not particularly interested in politics and get your news from the mainstream sources— radio on the way home, news channel on in the background while you’re chasing your dreams and your kids, traditional newspapers or their online version, I think you’d be hard-pressed to find ANY coverage of Biden’s mental health.  

In addition, I think it’s reasonable to assume a substantial number of Biden voters who might otherwise take issue with his mental health were intrigued by his platform.  That college debt buy off plan is a game changer for many folks, and people tend to make ethical compromises when it comes to policies that directly benefit them.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t think this is the full story at all, though it certainly was part of the reason Biden was elected.  The hatred of Trump is a powerful aphrodisiac.  

Still, I think a large percentage of the voting public had little to no idea of the extent that Biden’s mental acuity is impacted.  

If you’re raising a family, not particularly interested in politics and get your news from the mainstream sources— radio on the way home, news channel on in the background while you’re chasing your dreams and your kids, traditional newspapers or their online version, I think you’d be hard-pressed to find ANY coverage of Biden’s mental health.  

In addition, I think it’s reasonable to assume a substantial number of Biden voters who might otherwise take issue with his mental health were intrigued by his platform.  That college debt buy off plan is a game changer for many folks, and people tend to make ethical compromises when it comes to policies that directly benefit them.  

There can be both, I agree.

There's a third likely group.  There are a lot of voters who went with Biden on name recognition, alone, without seeking any media portrayal at all -- and they'd be classified in my mind as anti-Trump votes.  

6 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Sort of like conservatives searching for offended liberals so they have something to be offended about. 

I am not offended- I am mocking peopl who are too dumb to understand that all sorts of symbols mean different things in different context. I do apologize IF you now feel offended that I called you dumb.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not offended- I am mocking peopl who are too dumb to understand that all sorts of symbols mean different things in different context. I do apologize IF you now feel offended that I called you dumb.

Well thanks for the apology, I was going to have to cry myself to sleep 😂

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/subhakar-khadka-uber-san-francisco-154741445.html

This behavior is getting out of control of people attacking asians. This article is written as if Uber does not know who the people are that are attacked him. They need to be charged with a hate crime unless there is evidence he somehow provoked them. I honestly am surprised it was not blamed on Trump since every other article about attacks on Asians by Biden supporter has mentioned hatred created by Trump.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/subhakar-khadka-uber-san-francisco-154741445.html

This behavior is getting out of control of people attacking asians. This article is written as if Uber does not know who the people are that are attacked him. They need to be charged with a hate crime unless there is evidence he somehow provoked them. I honestly am surprised it was not blamed on Trump since every other article about attacks on Asians by Biden supporter has mentioned hatred created by Trump.

Hopefully at some point, Republicans, independents and normal people will stop standing around

clutching their pearls and start speaking out about all the bull%^$# going on.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Privileged supremacist car owner subjected to completely appropriate protest from 3 WoC for his systemic racist ‘working’and flaunting his mask purchasing whiteness. 

did I woke right? 

just gross that people act this way. There is no respect in the world any more. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

• 3 weeks later...