This seems normal, not scary at all

Thurmal34

11 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Liberals act like they are scared of their own shadows.

You are the wolves who cover what you do and feel by claiming its what others are doing

to you.

Very bizarre behavior deeply rooted in self hatred.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Liberals act like they are scared of their own shadows.

You are the wolves who cover what you do and feel by claiming its what others are doing

to you.

Very bizarre behavior deeply rooted in self hatred.

Ooof, sounds like a Q boy here. 

Well - maybe.

Can you point to recent violent attacks  (post 9/11) that were not linked to right wing terror? 

Like one, specific, one?

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Right wing AND Left wing extremism are both equal threats to a free society...

Ah, yes. Whataboutism.

Which left wing terror incidents are you referring to? 

Keep in mind, I have receipt after receipt of videos on my phone, including the Auto Zone looting by a white cop designed to create pretext to attack. Another of a white cop spitting on a detainee. Another of cops rushing a person merely talking. And another. And another. Want to see them all?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Ooof, sounds like a Q boy here. 

Well - maybe.

Can you point to recent violent attacks  (post 9/11) that were not linked to right wing terror? 

Like one, specific, one?

Who shot Steve Scalise?

Who shot the Republicans playing Softball?

Did we impeach Obama for that?

What ideology was the San Bernardino shooters?

Were you hibernating last summer as BLM and Antifa destroyed millions in private property, occupied cities, and burnred them. 

They burned a Church for some reason in DC near the WH.  But Trump took a picture in front of it and that got the left in their feelings.

How many cops have been shot or killed due to Colin Kaepernick rhetoric?  Why hasn't he been charged with inciting violence against cops?  

Everything is stupid.  Not scary.  Stupid. 

But it's scary how stupid everything is.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Were you hibernating last summer as BLM and Antifa destroyed millions in private property, occupied cities, and burnred them. 

Yeah, it was the cops, the boogaloo boys, and the proud boys that attacked. I saved EVERY SINGLE RECEIPT. 

Want to review? I have attacks on stores with a hammer, spray painting, cops spitting on detained ppl, cops attacking ppl on public property.

I have at least 25 vids that i saved because i knew what the narrative would be.

Want to watch?

Do you have the balls?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

How many cops have been shot or killed due to Colin Kaepernick rhetoric?  Why hasn't he been charged with inciting violence against cops?  

what the actual hell? that's cancel culture right?

the world's least self aware group.

the only ppl that do something and complain it was done to them.

9 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I think extremism isn't necessarily party exclusive. 

:lol:   Right-o.   We all know that Antifah dominates the Democratic Party the way that Wacko Trumpists espousing white supremacy, anti-Semitism, and fascism dominate the Republican Party.

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Why don't you tell us, Blitzy?  Name them.

Brian Sicknick died from injuries that he suffered in defending the US Capitol from the right wing domestic terrorists that Trump sicced on Congress in his failed coup attempt on January 6, 2020.   Two other police officers committed suicide immediately after the Capitol invasion.  More than 140 police officers were seriously injured during the coup attempt.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Would you guys PLEASE stop using that talking point term? It’s juvenile! 

I'd prefer if people just stop using the tactic, then we won't have to use the term.  

Topics like this are stupid anyways.  Extremism is the problem, not which side is bringing it.  It seems like there's more extremists than sane people.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'd prefer if people just stop using the tactic, then we won't have to use the term.  

Topics like this are stupid anyways.  Extremism is the problem, not which side is bringing it.  It seems like there's more extremists than sane people.

No, there’s not more extremists, but once you look in the mirror to discover that BOTH sides of the political aisle are doing the exact same thing then ‘what about’ terminology just makes you look silly. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

No, there’s not more extremists, but once you look in the mirror to discover that BOTH sides of the political aisle are doing the exact same thing then ‘what about’ terminology just makes you look silly. 

Whataboutisms ALWAYS make the person look dumb, even if it's factual.  It used to be simply called deflection, and was always the weakest stance.  

• Like (+1) 1

Well, this should help unify America, and put an end to the BLM protests:

Someone’s sick idea of a Valentine’s Day card has been circulating around the Los Angeles Police Department, officials said late Saturday night.

The twisted holiday image includes a photo of George Floyd, who died in May when Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on his neck, and the caption “You take my breath away,” the Los Angeles Times reported.

It’s unclear how many officers shared the card or where it originated, LAPD said in a statement.

The officer who initiated a formal complaint will be interviewed Monday.