Is Luke Kuechly a Pipedream?

4 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

This is one of those threads where we just throw all real information out of the window and instead indulge in wild, unfounded speculation? I have no idea if Star want to be traded for Aaron Donald, but if both parties are amenable I'd do it.  

You’re correct that I was too lazy to conduct in depth research.  I knew he retired because of a history of concussions and that he was a scout for the Panthers.  I used to live in Charlotte and know that there are hundreds if not thousands of Bills fans who live in the area. Presumably some of them post on this board.  I thought someone might have some insight as to whether Keuchley has any desire whatsoever to come back and play.  If he didn’t, I certainly understand wanting to avoid brain damage when he is older.  On the other hand, he’s 30 years old and only one year removed from playing at a high level.  It’s a legitimate thread.

On 2/13/2021 at 5:55 PM, st pete gogolak said:

I have no idea if he has any desire to play again or how healthy he is, but if he wants to play again, if he's healthy and if he wants to chase a ring, how perfect would he be for the Bills?  He turns 30 in April, he has the Carolina connection, he would be former Defensive Player of the Year who knows how to play middle linebacker and knows how to stop the run.  Sign him to a one year deal (after acquiring rights from the Panthers) and move Edmunds outside.   Of course, this is all falls into place after we sign J.J. Watt!  

He will never play again too many concussions

• Like (+1) 1