Chris Hogan Going Back to his Roots - Declares for the Premier Lacrosse League Entry Draft

It's been 11 years since 7/11 played college lacrosse. He's heading back to his old sport for a new go around. No word if that means he's retiring from the NFL.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/30893889/nfl-wide-receiver-chris-hogan-declares-premier-lacrosse-league-entry-draft

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

He was Darnolds #1 the first couple games of the season this past year. Sam Darnold might be the most wasted talent in the history of the NFL

When Tannehill escaped googly eyes, he showed to be a top 10 QB. I wouldn’t be surprised if Darnold reflected that growth.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

It's been 11 years since 7/11 played college lacrosse. He's heading back to his old sport for a new go around. No word if that means he's retiring from the NFL.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/30893889/nfl-wide-receiver-chris-hogan-declares-premier-lacrosse-league-entry-draft

Awesome. Made his millions now play another great sport!

12 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Was he older than Willie Hogan, or am I confusing him with Jason Bateman's character?

image.jpeg.7516645894de5495f396f2e6ff9bd579.jpeg

I don’t know how you found that one, as I vaguely remember that show.  Never watched it when I was little.

9 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

giphy.gif

That breaking bad scene was a classic.

All kidding aside, I hope he has fun out there.  He was darn good at Lax.  My sons loved him as they saw him play when he was younger.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Awesome. Made his millions now play another great sport!

Agreed.  Lax is tremendous.   Plus he already has his SB ring (something no one on the Bills can say).  Now he can go back what is probably his favorite sport.  Well done.   go have some fun.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t know how you found that one, as I vaguely remember that show.  Never watched it when I was little.

That breaking bad scene was a classic.

All kidding aside, I hope he has fun out there.  He was darn good at Lax.  My sons loved him as they saw him play when he was younger.

agreed lol

2 hours ago, Chicharito said:

Good for him! He’s now the richest lax player ever! Guys are grossly underpaid in that sport.

Rabil is trying to change that with the PLL... But you get paid based on the dollars you generate. 

9 hours ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

He made millions in the NFL, good for him. 

My son just started playing this year, and it’s an awesome sport I had zero interest in besides those Bandits games from the 90’s with the Gait(sp?) Brothers. 

The version the Bandits play is such a different game than the regular version. Great sport. Hogan is going to enjoy playing a sport and not having his body need to endure the same abuse as pro football. Good way to ease into retirement. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood