Beane is a witch

15 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Whenever you see “hear me out” used in the opening sentence you know you can just stop reading right there

Wait....I thought I was going to get a prize for following instructions!  Is there no participation trophy here? I’ve been duped!  😡

• Haha (+1) 1

Chiefs just might fall apart or at least be challenged in their division from an up and coming Chargers team. Plus Gruden is good for at least one competitive game. If the Broncos improve I could see a 4-5 loss KC, meaning Mahomes may have to do something he’s never had to do before - win a road playoff game. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Steve Billieve said:

I know I know sounds crazy but hear me out. Everyone likes to focus on us basically getting a second for TT or any of the other impossible deals he's made, but the real story is what happens to teams that beat us in playoff games. By all accounts his powers only seem to be growing. Lets look at the fAcTS:

Starting with our loss to the Jags in 2018.  They then proceed to keep Marrone, sign Minshew and unleash 5-11, 6-10, 1-15 seasons before deciding to tear it all down.

Not to be outdone the Texans decided to ruin their franchise in a single season and prove once and for all that you can have the best statistical performance from a QB and still suck.

First they let Clowney walk. Then they lock in their QB long term only to piss him off by literally giving away the best receiver in the league. They then proceed to go 4-12, this sounds bad but it's actually worse, two of their wins were against, you guessed it, the Jags. Then they decide football decisions are better made by their church, trap themselves with a disgruntled QB on an enormous new extension, and cut J.J. Watt.

Then the Chiefs. While the events leading up the SB are nothing to joke about, their performance certainly is. If I'm Andy Reid my top priority is finding out where Beane keeps his voodoo dolls.

We've been cursed for years, but the polarity has finally switched. Go Bills!

You munchin’ da shrooms again? 😜

13 hours ago, Steve Billieve said:

I know I know sounds crazy but hear me out. Everyone likes to focus on us basically getting a second for TT or any of the other impossible deals he's made, but the real story is what happens to teams that beat us in playoff games. By all accounts his powers only seem to be growing. Lets look at the fAcTS:

Starting with our loss to the Jags in 2018.  They then proceed to keep Marrone, sign Minshew and unleash 5-11, 6-10, 1-15 seasons before deciding to tear it all down.

Not to be outdone the Texans decided to ruin their franchise in a single season and prove once and for all that you can have the best statistical performance from a QB and still suck.

First they let Clowney walk. Then they lock in their QB long term only to piss him off by literally giving away the best receiver in the league. They then proceed to go 4-12, this sounds bad but it's actually worse, two of their wins were against, you guessed it, the Jags. Then they decide football decisions are better made by their church, trap themselves with a disgruntled QB on an enormous new extension, and cut J.J. Watt.

Then the Chiefs. While the events leading up the SB are nothing to joke about, their performance certainly is. If I'm Andy Reid my top priority is finding out where Beane keeps his voodoo dolls.

give this man an award. You can’t just make this stuff up...oh wait...

Edited by KGun12TD

14 hours ago, Steve Billieve said:

Did Beane sound something like this?  Reid needs to take out another life insurance policy now!

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Did he turn you into a newt?

Rockne that is.

All kidding aside, nice laugh on a Sunday morning Billieve.  Thanks for the chuckle.

Edited by machine gun kelly

I’ll add one more example to this topic. Hail Murray can be added to the wizardry list. I know it was in season but man afterwards Az collapsed while Buffalo flourished. Now let’s see what happens in 2021😬

Edited by Lenigmusx
  • Like (+1) 1