Mike and Maurkice Pouncey retiring

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Really? I mean pouncey is a good center but they still have a ton of talent. Obviously it depends what Big Ben is like but a lot of their collapse was because they had some really bad injuries. They are still a good team.

Their OLine was a mess before Pouncey retired, they're going to lose Juju, Ben is a physical wreck and their RB room is a bunch of Jags.

That Front7 will keep them in a lot of games but I think they are going to have a tough go of it in that division.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is that the dude who snapped the ball ten feet over Roethlisberger's head on the first play of the Cleveland game?  

Why, yes.  Yes.

Sad end to a 10-year career that saw a SB loss, an AFC champ loss, 4 other playoff appearances, 2 1st-team all-pro, and 8 pro-bowl nods.

The dude has been a force.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why, yes.  Yes.

Sad end to a 10-year career that saw a SB loss, an AFC champ loss, 4 other playoff appearances, 2 1st-team all-pro, and 8 pro-bowl nods.

The dude has been a force.

The camera focused on him heading to the sideline right after that snap, and I distinctly remember thinking...."is he still playing"?  But I also thought the same of Big Ben. 😉