Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

People from a bunch of fan bases (Bills included) have already donated to his charity and he’s already mentioned it. 

It’ll come down to the contract and his preference. A few hundred/thousand dollars donated by fans isn’t going to change anything. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

People from a bunch of fan bases (Bills included) have already donated to his charity and he’s already mentioned it. 

It’ll come down to the contract and his preference. A few hundred/thousand dollars donated by fans isn’t going to change anything. 

Quitter 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DJB said:

Quitter 

It’s healthy to have reasonable goals and expectations. Especially when someone else is in charge of the negotiations. 

The Bills fanbase can donate 2 million dollars to JJ’s charity. If the Bills offer 7 million less to him than the Browns it wouldn’t matter one bit. 

It’s all in Beane and Watt’s hands now. I understand it’s not a comfortable position to be in but here we are. 

Credit to PFT: look where the Mitocondria Research Society is located...

https://rarediseases.org/organizations/mitochondria-research-society/

He's known for his philanthropy. 

Between this and all the red and blue, and the chicken wings, if he doesn't sign here it's cruel to Bills fans. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

It’s healthy to have reasonable goals and expectations. Especially when someone else is in charge of the negotiations. 

The Bills fanbase can donate 2 million dollars to JJ’s charity. If the Bills offer 7 million less to him than the Browns it wouldn’t matter one bit. 

It’s all in Beane and Watt’s hands now. I understand it’s not a comfortable position to be in but here we are. 

It was a joke...

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DJB said:

It was a joke...

giphy.gif

How am I supposed to be able to tell around here? 

For every comment meant in jest there are two or three that are completely serious. 

It’s not like we have a previous rapport I can go off of, plus your avatar doesn’t give off jokester vibes to me. It has a bit of a curmudgeonly crankster feel to it. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

How am I supposed to be able to tell around here? 

For every comment meant in jest there are two or three that are completely serious. 

It’s not like we have a previous rapport I can go off of, plus your avatar doesn’t give off jokester vibes to me. It has a bit of a curmudgeonly crankster feel to it. 

All that from a little pic of a bison?

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Yeah, I mean, it felt flea markety to me. If he had a pic of Carrot top or something I’d know exactly what was going on. 

I never realized that a person’s avatar pic could reveal so much about a person, especially one as innocuous as a bison. What does your avatar reveal about you? I’m just not sure what to make if it. It’s a bit creepy. 

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I never realized that a person’s avatar pic could reveal so much about a person, especially one as innocuous as a bison. What does your avatar reveal about you? I’m just not sure what to make if it. It’s a bit creepy. 

he's a pedophile.

• Haha (+1) 3