Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

10 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I feel like the original Mario Williams Panda Watch thread empowered TSW posters to bombard every thread like it since with nonsensical garbage bc "ground up and in the freezer" was "legendary".

Every time I think "hey, there's been a lot of activity on this since I last looked maybe something has happened" I've signed on to pages of discussion about bleu cheese on steak. 

Welcome to the offseason. It's late-Feb. There is nothing real to discuss.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j-j-watt-taking-his-time-choosing-new-team-references-struggle-picking-restaurants-on-doordash-as-an-analogy/

Watt addressed a tweet regarding when he was going to sign. The All-Pro defensive lineman and future Hall of Famer used his struggles with DoorDash as an example of how hard it's been to pick his next employer. 

"I scroll through DoorDash for like an hour before I pick a restaurant man," Watt said on Twitter regarding his free agency. "You're gonna have to give me a second to choose a new team and city."

Maybe team which manages to get him endorsement contract will get him to sign.

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I feel like the original Mario Williams Panda Watch thread empowered TSW posters to bombard every thread like it since with nonsensical garbage bc "ground up and in the freezer" was "legendary".

Every time I think "hey, there's been a lot of activity on this since I last looked maybe something has happened" I've signed on to pages of discussion about bleu cheese on steak. 

You should ask for your money back. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You need a Chocolate Stout cake to go with that

https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/chocolate-stout-cake-recipe

You're a Football Man of the World, while we're off topic, can anyone explain why Jon Feliciano posted a clip of Khalil Mack sacking TF out of a Denver QB labeled with two words "I Do" over it? (It's on his Instagram story, so I don't know how to link it).  I can translate "gamer" and "emoji" pretty well but Mongo can be too cryptic for me.

Ok was it maybe in response to this? I believe they played together with Raiders. Maybe he was saying “I do” as in he remembers 

3 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Offseason gonna offseason. If anything significant happens we will do a new thread at this point. 

20 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

When the majority agree on something and you don’t, is the majority wrong? This isn’t a “everyone jumps off a bridge “ situation. It’s a “your palate reflects that of a 9 year old” situation. 😎

Well, McDonald's is the most sold burger in America so...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ok was it maybe in response to this? I believe they played together with Raiders. Maybe he was saying “I do” as in he remembers 

By George, I Think You've Got It!  Makes perfect sense.

There goes my conspiracy theory in which Beane the Witch seduces Chicago to swap us Khalil Mack for John Brown, Quinton Jefferson, Jake Fromm, a third round pick, and a box of donuts.

JJ Watt seems to have a very difficult choice, based on all the reports. I mean, his wife may prefer Chicago as she plays soccer there. His Brothers prefer him in Pittsburgh, to play with him. And yet he may have preferred GBay, with his grass roots and connections there, but not sensing any strong interest there. And a report says he's strongly considering Cleveland, but The Bills and him apparently having mutual interest, so they are a big consideration too. So, how does he make the decision, if not for the highest bidder, as each scenario has advantages and/or disadvantages or risks? 

Maybe the below facts or considerations  may help JJ narrow his choices down further.

Update: Another plus for Cleveland. I learned Watts favorite color is orange. 

Update: Another plus for Buffalo. Watts favorite food is crunch berries. Josh could contact his cereal producer to make JJ's Scary Berry cereal

Update: Another plus for Buffalo. We will only need D-linemen's help, as JJs favorite car is below. Get er done Hughes. Or Gabe Davis, whoever!  

Update: Another plus for Wisconsin. Watt's favorite beer seems to be Guiness, the most popular international beer in Wisconsin. (Other states were       North Dakota, Vermont, CT, Maine, Rhode Island, and VA.)

Update: Another Plus for Chicago. Watt mentioned his wife lovingly again (see below)

Update: Another Plus for Buffalo: Watts favorite place to Travel is Ireland. Christian Wade can practice an Irish accent and grin and say he is really from there.  Maybe they can be best Buds.

Update: Another Plus for Buffalo. We are desperately trying to keep this thread alive until you sign with us, through  a combination of compliments, advice, off-topic talk, relevant facts based on research, wild opinions,  obsessive monitoring of your twitter, and updates there.( At least this shows we take the time and haven't forgot you JJ, and that we will put our best foot forward. We cannot think, eat or sleep without you.

Some of the facts info above came from his twitter Q and A session below, from a news article done about three years ago...Quoting now from that.

"Did you know...

Watt's favorite movie is "Mighty Ducks 2"

His favorite color is orange

In case you're curious, Watt's toilet paper rolls hang over, not under. That was a very important reveal.

If you ever run into Watt at a local bar, make sure you get him a Guinness. That's his favorite alcoholic drink.

Watt's favorite food is a bowl of Crunch Berries

His favorite sports car is a Lamborghini Aventador

And forget about offering Watt a pizza with pineapples. He does not like it.

His favorite travel destination is Ireland

It's not a surprise that Watt fully supports his home teams. He said that his favorite MLB player is Houston Astros second baseman Jose Altuve.

And perhaps one of the sweetest responses to a fan question was when someone asked about his favorite soccer player. His answer: girlfriend and Houston Dash star Kealia Ohai. Cue the "awwwws!"   End of Quote.

JJ Watt reveals some of his favorite things during Twitter Q&A with fans - ABC13 Houston  (if this link does not show up, search or help there)

6 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Total diva. He can take his ranch dressing and go to ***** Wisconsin for all I care

Yup, he’ll be dipping cheese in ranch dressing, That’s what losers do... 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Either works, but I prefer J.O. 👍🏾

That’s what all the people I know who grew up in Maryland say... it seems like everyone else loves Old Bay because they heard it’s the #1 seasoning. 

Interesting. 

Take it fwiw - on the locked on bills podcast today he had a guest podcaster named Joe Miller. Miller does the Overreaction podcast with John fina. Miller prefaced this by saying he “doesn’t have great sources” but someone who he called “close to the organization” sent him a DM sometime last week and it said 80% chance Watt was signing with the Bills. Again, just a fwiw nugget. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Take it fwiw - on the locked on bills podcast today he had a guest podcaster named Joe Miller. Miller does the Overreaction podcast with John fina. Miller prefaced this by saying he “doesn’t have great sources” but someone who he called “close to the organization” sent him a DM sometime last week and it said 80% chance Watt was signing with the Bills. Again, just a fwiw nugget. 

hmmmmmm