Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

12 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

You sure you want to stick with this? 😳

I’ll, ummm.......stick to blue cheese if you don’t mind....

EDIT: I forgive all of you and place the blame for this solely on JJ Watt.

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Oh yes, for you definitely! We can turn off phones and clocks and just have an all out and all day tickle and play fest!

What’s a little ticklefight amongst bros, mane?

I’d be your Larry Hagman any day ❤️ 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Imo, the first part of your name needs to be changed from past to present tense. 😀

And dont you dare judge me for my opinion of you. 

You and I need to have a drink together. 

And a cigar?

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Jeez, did this thread just turn into “Meet Hot Singles In Your Area”??

If you’re single, does it automatically make you hot?

4 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

A friend of mine chided me once for saying he shouldnt put Coke in a nice single malt whiskey. He said "why should anyone tell me how to enjoy my single malt?"

Your thoughts on his opinion ?

I realize there’s much more important things going on in the world, but he should go to hell and no longer be your friend. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I realize there’s much more important things going on in the world, but he should go to hell and no longer be your friend. 

To make matters worse, he used to root for the Pats** until this year when he rooted for Brady to win it all and "stick it to **** Kraft". 

On an unrelated note - Nobody accused me of having chosen my friends wisely

49 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

And a cigar?

Do we know each other ? That is one of my guilty pleasures. 

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You need a Chocolate Stout cake to go with that

https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/chocolate-stout-cake-recipe

You're a Football Man of the World, while we're off topic, can anyone explain why Jon Feliciano posted a clip of Khalil Mack sacking TF out of a Denver QB labeled with two words "I Do" over it? (It's on his Instagram story, so I don't know how to link it).  I can translate "gamer" and "emoji" pretty well but Mongo can be too cryptic for me.

I have no idea how to translate half of the social media posts I see from players. I’ve given up. 

I feel like the original Mario Williams Panda Watch thread empowered TSW posters to bombard every thread like it since with nonsensical garbage bc "ground up and in the freezer" was "legendary".

Every time I think "hey, there's been a lot of activity on this since I last looked maybe something has happened" I've signed on to pages of discussion about bleu cheese on steak. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I feel like the original Mario Williams Panda Watch thread empowered TSW posters to bombard every thread like it since with nonsensical garbage bc "ground up and in the freezer" was "legendary".

Every time I think "hey, there's been a lot of activity on this since I last looked maybe something has happened" I've signed on to pages of discussion about bleu cheese on steak. 

I’ve noticed that when a thread descends like this one , as soon as something meaningful happens regarding  the subject matter , one of the Twitter bots will just create a new one ... eg ”JJ Watt signs with ( insert team here) ..... per Schefter...”

If you are interested in real news ... wait for that to happen...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1