Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

30 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i've had wings in a bunch of cities and never had one that ranch wouldnt make better.... just my preference though. same goes for pizza 

Why not just crush a roll of Smarties into dust and sprinkle over your wings and pizza?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right. this is what i'm talking about..... my grandpa likes ketchup on his pancakes. i dont rip him for it because its douchey to tell somebody what they should like or not like to eat.

A friend of mine chided me once for saying he shouldnt put Coke in a nice single malt whiskey. He said "why should anyone tell me how to enjoy my single malt?"

Your thoughts on his opinion ?

2 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

A friend of mine chided me once for saying he shouldnt put Coke in a nice single malt whiskey. He said "why should anyone tell me how to enjoy my single malt?"

If you put coke in a single malt whiskey then why are you spending all that money on a bottle of whiskey? Get a bottle of Evan Williams or even a bottle of Jack. It’s like people who get their steak well done and then drown it in A-1 sauce...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

good on him.... i cant stand people telling me how i should like my steak, my beers/drinks, my condiments, or any other food for that matter. What one person might think is ruining a dish might be what the other feels puts it over the top. i've never understood the judgeyness behind what foods people do or dont like.

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

If you put coke in a single malt whiskey then why are you spending all that money on a bottle of whiskey? Get a bottle of Evan Williams or even a bottle of Jack. It’s like people who get their steak well done and then drown it in A-1 sauce...

or they just like a good quality whiskey and coke..... we need to push against food judging. i'm starting the movement.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

or they just like a good quality whiskey and coke..... we need to push against food judging. i'm starting the movement.

It’s like I get it, but I don’t get it. I have more of a biased opinion because I went to culinary school and I used to have a strong passion for food. Like when I would make a soup and combine the flavors to my best ability just to have someone order a bowl and instantly start dumping salt in it before they even pick up a spoon. That drives me nuts. But I believe we’re starting to get off topic here. I’m going to go ahead and say that there is zero chance that Watt orders his steak well done

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i've had wings in a bunch of cities and never had one that ranch wouldnt make better.... just my preference though. same goes for pizza 

i've asked for ranch in buffalo. i give no s**t about this blue cheese phenomena around there. i get that a lot of people joke about i(i do too) but i also think its ridiculous. i only live 90 miles from buffalo FWIW.

You might as well be in Ohio...you would fit right in there

• Sad 1