Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Disgusting.

If somebody gave me the options of going hungry or wings with blue cheese.... I’m picking going hungry. 

I’m with you man! Give me a good bar made ranch any day all day on basically every food under the sun. I live just 90 minutes south of buffalo, in PA. Blue cheese isn’t a thing here. Everyone makes any real major dining decisions on where to eat based on the local bar ranch recipes. 

• Vomit 1

12 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

If somebody gave me the options of going hungry or wings with blue cheese.... I’m picking going hungry. 

I’m with you man! Give me a good bar made ranch any day all day on basically every food under the sun. I live just 90 minutes south of buffalo, in PA. Blue cheese isn’t a thing here. Everyone makes any real major dining decisions on where to eat based on the local bar ranch recipes. 

Exactly! The people hating on bleu cheese are ALWAYS not from here...

We invented eating chicken wings, we make the rules!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Only one other person in this thread has a good palate.  The rest of you are food consuming disappointments.

@Stank_Nastyis BillsMafia made man.

When the majority agree on something and you don’t, is the majority wrong? This isn’t a “everyone jumps off a bridge “ situation. It’s a “your palate reflects that of a 9 year old” situation. 😎

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

he actually responds to some numpty on the internet...

cool... 

kyler Murray is a numpty?

Edit: apologies, I just saw that it was just some numpty with Kyler Murray as his Twitter handle

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Like (+1) 2

I sell a ***** ton of wings in my restaurant here in Taiwan. I keep a stash of bleu cheese for myself, but use a Japanese Caesar on the side (kewpie) which is much better than ranch.

Tried going the traditional route many years ago, but Taiwanese think, generally, that bleu cheese tastes like vomit.

5 minutes ago, billsintaiwan said:

I sell a ***** ton of wings in my restaurant here in Taiwan. I keep a stash of bleu cheese for myself, but use a Japanese Caesar on the side (kewpie) which is much better than ranch.

Tried going the traditional route many years ago, but Taiwanese think, generally, that bleu cheese tastes like vomit.

Kewpie is starting to become popular here in the states. I’ve never had it but it’s definitely on my list

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Augie said:

Ranch makes homemade chips better, I’ll give you that. Blue cheese is for more sophisticated palates, and people with an ounce of sense when it comes to wings. Be glad I’m not a mod! Ranch > Blue Cheese is a “vacationable offense”!   😡

Give @Royale with Cheese a little break. I think he bumped his head as a child. We should not pick (TOO hard) on those with head injuries or troubled youths. 

He knows not what he does. 

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Disgusting.

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Can I like both?

11 hours ago, Augie said:

Ranch on wings? Sorry, that would be un-American. They are more lenient in Cuba, I hear.

I love ranch on homemade chips. There is a time and a place for everything.  

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Dude. Get off this board right now.  That is heresy.

Ranch on wings are for heathens from the Midwest who don't know any better.

10 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

A decent wing requires neither.

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

A decent wing requires neither.

i've had wings in a bunch of cities and never had one that ranch wouldnt make better.... just my preference though. same goes for pizza 

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

You both would be thrown out of Buffalo if you came here.

i've asked for ranch in buffalo. i give no s**t about this blue cheese phenomena around there. i get that a lot of people joke about i(i do too) but i also think its ridiculous. i only live 90 miles from buffalo FWIW.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i've had wings in a bunch of cities and never had one that ranch wouldnt make better.... just my preference though. same goes for pizza 

i've asked for ranch in buffalo. i give no s**t about this blue cheese phenomena around there. i get that a lot of people joke about it but i also think its ridiculous. 

It’s ridiculous that you eat food like a child. Ranch has a place but it’s not on a chicken wing. And I mean that with all due respect 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It’s ridiculous that you eat food like a child. Ranch has a place but it’s not on a chicken wing. And I mean that with all due respect 

right. this is what i'm talking about..... my grandpa likes ketchup on his pancakes. i dont rip him for it because its douchey to tell somebody what they should like or not like to eat.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Sad 1