Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

2 hours ago, Magox said:

If Beane really wants him I think he'd go as high as a 2 year $26 million fully guaranteed deal.

Numbers like that, for Watt at this point in his career, scare me to death.

I hope we pass.   Or he passes on us!

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Allen>Mayfield without question.... I'd probably give the edge to Cleveland in terms of overall talent on the roster over Buffalo though..... but as we all know QB trumps everything. 

Allen is a lot better and Diggs is special..... I think the rest of the rosters are about even between the two... 

The Bills can come up with the money to pay him if they really want to

35 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

He’s better but Mayfield is capable... They are loaded at the skills position(more than we are) and have a ton of talent on that defensive line..... disagree that they are even rosters. Bills have Allen, Diggs, White whom are elite, Beasley who is very good, and the rest of the roster are mostly JAGs . 

I'd be confident about beating them and the Bills were better over the course of the season 

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

He’s better but Mayfield is capable... They are loaded at the skills position(more than we are) and have a ton of talent on that defensive line..... disagree that they are even rosters. Bills have Allen, Diggs, White whom are elite, Beasley who is very good, and the rest of the roster are mostly JAGs . 

Hey, whaddya know...Scott poo-pooing the Bills’ roster. 

News flash, Einstein...when you have an elite QB it makes all the difference. Players know this. 

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

And then who do the Browns have that are elite? Garrett, Ward and Chubb? 

You conveniently left out some very good players on the Bills but that’s cool too. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 1

On 2/15/2021 at 12:05 PM, GoBills808 said:

There is no way he signs in division. 

Stephen A. Smith: J.J. Watt Would Be Betraying His Family if He Joined the Browns

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/stephen-a-smith-jj-watt-betraying-his-family-rant-cleveland-browns-01eyrr5gcw01?utm_source=FOX_Sports

Smith even broke out all of his favorite adjectives. A blasphemous, sacrilegious, absolute act of betrayal. Shakespearian stuff. A decision most foul, some would call it. Men at some time are masters of their own fates, and Watt is the master of his own fate now. To be a Brown or not to be a Brown, that is the question.

To be or not to be a Brownie that is the question.

Love it when Stephen A. cranks the absurdity dial up to 1,000

I think he means lower down the absurdity dial up to 1,000 - absurdity dial is always over 1,000.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1