Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

18 minutes ago, mattynh said:

JJ Watt is also over rated. I’ll take Chris Jones!!!

Just 1 year ago, he wrecked Josh Allen in the playoffs.  He made game changing plays and I think he has more left in his tank come playoffs.  Agree to disagree 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

This is about JJ Watt, not Russell Wilson.

Watt is definitely in the same corny, find a camera to show how great of a guy camp as Wilson. See him telling Watson in front of a camera how they wasted him this year. 

good guy but he knows what he is doing. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Watt is definitely in the same corny, find a camera to show how great of a guy camp as Wilson. See him telling Watson in front of a camera how they wasted him this year. 

good guy but he knows what he is doing. 

Watt definitely knows what he’s doing. But he’s not in the same stratosphere as Wilson is.

Wilson is so full of ***** his eyes are brown.

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Watt definitely knows what he’s doing. But he’s not in the same stratosphere as Wilson is.

Wilson is so full of ***** his eyes are brown.

I actually think Wilson is just more of a weirdo. Like I can definitely see him getting into Scientology and being best friends with Tom Cruise. 

Edited by C.Biscuit97

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

True. He is more of a injury risk. 

The Watt double team numbers this season were eye-opening to me. Proves once again you can't just rely on the top-line stats for making assessments.

Just now, BuffBillsForLife said:

I think Watt is phoney as heck but he's a great competitor and he would be a huge upgrade, git 'er dun OBD.

Unlike a lot of people in this thread (it seems!), I don't know the guy personally and am going to withhold judgment on his character. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I read right here he "annoys" alot of people for being a face of the league and constantly doing charity and loving onhis city... couldn't agree more. He should be beating broads up and breaking his kids arm! Maybe then I'd want him here 🙄 so what if our pass rush is non existent, there's definitely zero role, even rotationally and on 3rd downs, for him here. It's so good that he's going to a division competitor like Pittsburgh likely!!! Phewww really hope we dodge this

/sarcasm

How can anyone not admire this guy. Not only was he one of the most dominant defensive players in my lifetime, the amount of good work he's done for others is tremendous.  Buffalonians love themselves for donating $17, this guy has raised millions for people in need and unlike Buffalonians, he doesn't brag about it. He's a role model if there ever was one in sports.

16 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I think Watt is phoney as heck but he's a great competitor and he would be a huge upgrade, git 'er dun OBD.

What does that mean? Misspelling phony besides the point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

For what JJ has done for communities I admire in him.... But this is a football decision... a Business decision...

drop the emotions

drop the past garbage he has said.

IF he is good to go for the next 2 years till we can get out of draft hell then great.. at the right price..

If the price is not right then no..

its that simple..

some of the arguments made in this thread has just gotten silly  

• Agree 1