Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

38 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Bills ‘best fit’ for J.J. Watt, says national NFL analyst

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/02/bills-best-fit-for-jj-watt-says-national-nfl-analyst.html

Now this guy knows what he is talking about!

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

I read online that Watt was seen at Duffs on Transit Rd. No word on if he used blue cheese or ranch on his wings

He knows better... he's a Bleu Cheeze Boy to the end:wub:

59 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

If buffalo signed him Chris collinsworth would probably retire. One of his worst nightmares if he had to talk watt 5000 times a game and how great hes made buffalo. 

Well, if you were on the fence about whether it's worth it, that ought to do it.

We need consistency from our D line, and Watt doesn’t offer that at this point in his career. I think he’d be a better fit on a team who already has solid D line play. He’s a perfect guy to take a chance on who might offer spectacular play at random moments. He’s not reliable because his health is always such a question. I’m not spending money on someone who has a strong possibility they might barely see the field. We have such a need at that position. If we didn’t have that need with extra money to spend, I’d say go for it, maybe we’ll luck into something special. At this time, the team should spend cash on filling needs with less risky players. 

Edited by SirAndrew