Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

Sign me up. Also more removed from his injury....and was elite in 2019.  Might have another elite season in him

7 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

It all comes down to contract and term and JJ's health. If JJ can come in and command a double team and respect from opposing offenses and get pressures on the QB its a win win for the Bills.

Man...

Watt -- Star -- Olive -- Hughes??!

Thats the best damn DLine in the league!

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Any DLine with Star as a starter is not the best damn DLine in the league....

Star himself is an above average 1T. 1 tier below Kenny Clark/Vita Vea. His positive impact is far greater than his abilities. With him back, the Bills get TWO new players. Star at the 1T,....and a close to elite 3T in Ed Oliver. 

Remember that JErry Hughes finished 2nd in Pass rush win rate.

Having Star back and Watt signed? I mean  QBs are going to feel that

4 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

why are you whining? I'm so sick of weak people. he is a football player treat as such. he is not your buddy that has to agree with everything you say.

Your making me lol 😂, what makes you think your one of the strong people?? 😂

Go Bills!!!

Give Watt the money that was due to Jefferson/Butler. He can play 3T or DE at an elite level and Jefferson/Butler stink. With Star coming back it doesn't even leave us in a position to need to pick someone else up as far as the numbers go. You can rotate Addison and AJ. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

All I know is we went home one game early this year because we got our ass kicked at the LOS

In McBeane I trust

It would be nice, trim some fat off the cap space on the D line, probably have to let Milano walk, maybe cut smoke. If we get watt, draft LB I'd feel good about that. But I'd love to keep smoke and get watt in a perfect world.