Biden's Foreign Policy Already GettING Results

Tiberius

Just now, Doc said:

Gotta love the hypocrisy.  Didn't you and your puppet masters/the MSM whine like little girls about him doing it, going so far as to praise the terrorists he killed and wetting your pants over potential retribution that never came? :rolleyes:

Yup.  But only when a Dem is in Office.

By the way, what ever happened to the nuclear ‘Christmas present’ we were supposed to get from Kim? Oh yeah....yet another slice of MSM fake hysteria. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Right! So next time we give them money it’ll be my tax dollars then? 

I'm not sure how we stop Iran from going nuclear, but the only thing it looks like Biden is going to send them is your tax dollars via 500-2000 lb bombs for now.  It's not going to be easy to make a deal to stop proliferation with anyone if you have presidents pulling out of deals on a whim.  Ask trump if it was worth $150B of Iran's own money to stop it, and he'd say no.  Now we have very limited options, but it would have been harder for them to build it with the deal in place

Here's what trump said, “The Iran deal is defective at its core. If we do nothing, we know exactly what will happen. In just a short period of time, the world’s leading state sponsor of terror, will be on the cusp of acquiring the world’s most dangerous weapons.”

Here's what trump did to stop it: NOTHING(ie the art of the deal)

10 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm not sure how we stop Iran from going nuclear, but the only thing it looks like Biden is going to send them is your tax dollars via 500-2000 lb bombs for now.  It's not going to be easy to make a deal to stop proliferation with anyone if you have presidents pulling out of deals on a whim.  Ask trump if it was worth $150B of Iran's own money to stop it, and he'd say no.  Now we have very limited options, but it would have been harder for them to build it with the deal in place

Here's what trump said, “The Iran deal is defective at its core. If we do nothing, we know exactly what will happen. In just a short period of time, the world’s leading state sponsor of terror, will be on the cusp of acquiring the world’s most dangerous weapons.”

Here's what trump did to stop it: NOTHING(ie the art of the deal)

image.png.562c4d200de9143a0bb70148c53bf802.png

Trump, Trump, Trump !

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

image.png.562c4d200de9143a0bb70148c53bf802.png

Trump, Trump, Trump !

Hey, one man's failed foreign policy is very relevant to the guy who has to fix said failed mans foreign policy.  FWIW, you cried TDS daily, but aren't prepared to even consider Biden might do a good job, so there's that hypocrisy, too.  

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Hey, one man's failed foreign policy is very relevant to the guy who has to fix said failed mans foreign policy.  FWIW, you cried TDS daily, but aren't prepared to even consider Biden might do a good job, so there's that hypocrisy, too.  

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

:lol:

If trumps foreign policy wasn't so bad it would be funny.  

In an Aug. 16 appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press," Chuck Todd grilled Trump on who he turned to for foreign policy advice.

"Well I really watch the shows. You really see a lot of great, you know, when you watch your show and all of the other shows, and you have the generals and you have certain people that you like," Trump said.

"But is there somebody — a go-to for you?" Todd pressed. That's when Trump made his next mistake.... claiming a foreign adviser who isn't

"Probably there are two or three. Yeah, probably there are two or three I mean, I like [former U.N. Ambassador John] Bolton. I think he's, you know, tough cookie, knows what he's talking about. [Ret. Col. Jack] Jacobs is a good guy... and I see him on occasion," Trump remarked in the same interview.

In an interview with Mother Jones later that week, the retired colonel said that while knew Trump, the two had never discussed military policy.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Lol libs don't get it...No one hardly ever mentions sleepy joe on this board.

All in lockstep with nonstop Trump hate. It's hilarious and  so low brow. 

**Joe Biden is the president now** just a friendly reminder.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Unforgiven said:

Anyone but Trump is very good.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

**Joe Biden is the president now** just a friendly reminder.

All along Ive been trying to convince myself Biden would be an upgrade, but every time he’s met with criticism they remind me hes just like prior idiot and point out some parallel.  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Anyone but Trump is very good.

He's trying to hide that he's still a bit butthurt trump lost, and we keep picking that scab off.  He should be thankful we keep showing him how bad it was, so he can admit his mistake and move on sooner. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

All that peace and prosperity is exhausting. It's so much nicer when we have rising gas prices, unemployment and are once again free to lob bombs into foreign countries.

Yep Trump left behind massive deficit , unemployment  and Texas failure to winterise  for high gas prices. So it is ok for Iran to attack US and coalition forces with no retaliation  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ALF said:

Yep Trump left behind massive deficit , unemployment  and Texas failure to winterise  for high gas prices. So it is ok for Iran to attack US and coalition forces with no retaliation  ?

I also heard he was the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll...

Israel weighs reprisal for Iranian rocket attack on freighter in context of US & Gulf ties

The blasts left holes above the waterline on both sides of the hull. (See attached picture.) There were no casualties, and the vessel carried on sailing to its destination.

Israeli government and army chiefs maintain that this attack cannot go without response, but they understand that serious consideration is called for since hitting back at Iran may generate accelerated Iranian counterattacks that may also draw in its proxies and allies in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and the Gaza Strip. A wider confrontation may ensue with repercussions that would be hard to control.

https://www.debka.com/israel-weighs-reprisal-for-iranian-rocket-attack-on-freighter-in-context-of-us-gulf-ties/

6 hours ago, ALF said:

Now THIS is just cuckoo talk....as the kids would say. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

“WHAT AM I DOING HERE?”

We would all like to know the answer to that question, Joe. Biden’s dementia proceeds apace:

I assume that Biden is not serving as president in any meaningful sense.

Normally, he would have delivered an address to a joint session of Congress by this time, like past presidents. But he hasn’t done so. The White House says that Biden will give such a speech (not technically a State of the Union, as I understand it, but functionally identical) at some point, but no date has been set. It is doubtful whether he can do it, notwithstanding that all he has to do is read.

• Like (+1) 1