Biden's Foreign Policy Already GettING Results

Tiberius

50 minutes ago, Irv said:

God bless our brave Marines.  May Demented Biden rot in hell for what he did. What a mess. 

How many of our brave marines and service people died on Trumps watch and not one peep out of you?

You’re a mess. 

50 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Don’t let that one bother you. Someone in my family is very educated  on diagnosis of extreme learning disabilities and other offshoots.  That one has every marker. Probably can’t function in adult world in any capacity. Show empathy. 

Exactly what the press release would be if it was trump. That’s the problem. 

Speak for yourself Mr Independent. Your family and colleagues know just how insecure you and we see it here every day.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread:

c2dfe2e6274fab9dc546a96406212b6e1d16989b

The brits are calling for their minister of defenses head as well.

The administrations must block it to keep up with the hugest most successful amazing retreat in the history of retreats narrative.  

two facts: 

- the us has 200,000 troops in 170 countries 

- there wasn’t a combat casualty in Afghanistan since 2/2020

why thus panicked disastrous incompetent retreat happened this way is still a big mystery. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Tell that to the Abandoned: CBS Rips Biden Admin Spinning Afghan Crisis

Newsbusters, by Nicholas Fondacaro

With the final military planes off the tarmac and out of Afghan airspace, the Biden administration was desperate to try to paint their deadly disaster as some sort of success.

Each of the press secretaries and top officials at the White House, State Department, and Pentagon parroted the same talking point that it was the largest airlift in U.S. history.

But CBS News popped their bubble Monday as they pointed out how the “hundreds” of Americans they abandoned in the terrorist haven would beg to differ.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2021/08/30/tell-abandoned-cbs-rips-biden-admin-spinning-afghan-crisis

Sounds like several of the desperate posters here.

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

Biden ended a 20 year war.

Thanks to Trump for getting the agreement in place no?  I know you'll never agree with this but if Trump hadn't of started the withdrawal ball rolling would we even be having this conversation now.  I want you to think real hard before you answer.  

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

no one reads your garbage 

But you respond to it?  This is very confusing.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks to Trump for getting the agreement in place no?  I know you'll never agree with this but if Trump hadn't of started the withdrawal ball rolling would we even be having this conversation now.  I want you to think real hard before you answer.  

Trump drawing down to 2500 , releasing 5000 prisoners and the Taliban leader in prison in Pakistan was crazy. The US needed full control of the country before starting evacuation I do put that on Biden.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump drawing down to 2500 , releasing 5000 prisoners and the Taliban leader in prison in Pakistan was crazy. The US needed full control of the country before starting evacuation I do put that on Biden.

It’s more simple than that.  

The chaos ensued because Americans put a guy in office the Taliban knew.  They knew he was weak, foolish and simple long before he became an old fool.  

Now, he starts sending them money, it would seem. 

Your man is bad. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The chaos ensued because Americans put a guy in office the Taliban knew.  They knew he was weak, foolish and simple long before he became an old fool.  

Your man is bad. 

But Taliban has a great “art” collection now. What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Full control of the country?  Please explain. And again you and @BillStime saying Trump released 5,000 is inaccurate at least and a lie at best.  These were not his prisoners to release.  Am I playing semantics?  No words have meaning and saying Trump released 5,000 prisoners is not what happened. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your man is bad. 

I'm not sure he's Alf's man.  ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Full control of the country?  Please explain. And again you and @BillStime saying Trump released 5,000 is inaccurate at least and a lie at best.  These were not his prisoners to release.  Am I playing semantics?  No words have meaning and saying Trump released 5,000 prisoners is not what happened. 

Trump released those 5,000 prisoners and shot Ashli Babbitt

19 hours ago, Doc said:

If they're still alive...

In body bags

19 hours ago, Doc said:

In body bags

19 hours ago, Doc said:

In body bags

19 hours ago, Doc said: