Biden's Foreign Policy Already GettING Results

Tiberius

https://nypost.com/2021/02/26/bidens-getting-exactly-the-border-crisis-he-asked-for/

EVERYTHING IS GOING SWIMMINGLY: Biden’s getting exactly the border crisis he asked for.

On Thursday, a Customs and Border Protection staffer reportedly told top Biden administration officials to expect a peak of 13,000 unaccompanied minors to cross the border in May — the highest level ever.

“We’re seeing the highest February numbers [that] we’ve ever seen in the history of the [Unaccompanied Alien Child] program,” a Department of Health and Human Services official told Axios.

That’s right: a crisis worse than the one that brought the “kids in cages” backlash under President Donald Trump, and the earlier crises that prompted the building of those “cages” under President Barack Obama.

And it’s a crisis that we and others warned would come, as soon as President Biden started reversing every Trump border policy, even those clearly responsible for producing historic lows in illegal crossers, and returning to Obama policies that first triggered the unprecedented waves of children crossing without family.

Now Biden’s having to reopen shelters to house the kids until the feds can figure out what to do with them — shelters that his usual allies denounced as horrors in the Trump years. Yet, says White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, “There are very few good options here, and we chose the one we thought is best.”

That’s only because her boss already rejected the option of trying to ensure they don’t come here in the first place.

Yes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

“WHAT AM I DOING HERE?”

We would all like to know the answer to that question, Joe. Biden’s dementia proceeds apace:

I assume that Biden is not serving as president in any meaningful sense.

Normally, he would have delivered an address to a joint session of Congress by this time, like past presidents. But he hasn’t done so. The White House says that Biden will give such a speech (not technically a State of the Union, as I understand it, but functionally identical) at some point, but no date has been set. It is doubtful whether he can do it, notwithstanding that all he has to do is read.

Sounds like Trumps first year. No state of the union, but a joint session on 2/28/17, which would be today!

The only difference isn’t your weren’t questioning if Trump was really running the country.

I guess another big difference is Congress is in the middle of passing one of the largest bills ever but they weren’t at that time in 2017.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

“WHAT AM I DOING HERE?”

We would all like to know the answer to that question, Joe. Biden’s dementia proceeds apace:

I assume that Biden is not serving as president in any meaningful sense.

Normally, he would have delivered an address to a joint session of Congress by this time, like past presidents. But he hasn’t done so. The White House says that Biden will give such a speech (not technically a State of the Union, as I understand it, but functionally identical) at some point, but no date has been set. It is doubtful whether he can do it, notwithstanding that all he has to do is read.

I'm honestly starting to feel bad for Biden. He sounds like he should be in a home and instead he has to to be trotted around for the next 4-8 years like a puppet.

2 hours ago, gobills404 said:

I'm honestly starting to feel bad for Biden. He sounds like he should be in a home and instead he has to to be trotted around for the next 4-8 couple years like a puppet.

FIFY.  Doubtful he sees 4 years, much less 8.

On 2/28/2021 at 9:49 AM, ALF said:

Israel weighs reprisal for Iranian rocket attack on freighter in context of US & Gulf ties

The blasts left holes above the waterline on both sides of the hull. (See attached picture.) There were no casualties, and the vessel carried on sailing to its destination.

Israeli government and army chiefs maintain that this attack cannot go without response, but they understand that serious consideration is called for since hitting back at Iran may generate accelerated Iranian counterattacks that may also draw in its proxies and allies in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and the Gaza Strip. A wider confrontation may ensue with repercussions that would be hard to control.

https://www.debka.com/israel-weighs-reprisal-for-iranian-rocket-attack-on-freighter-in-context-of-us-gulf-ties/

I feel badly for Biden,  he's probably trying to figure out what to say to Golda as we speak.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Sad 1

Biden working with allies to go after Trump’s buddy 8n Moscow 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/01/politics/biden-administration-russia-sanctions-alexei-navalny/index.html

On 2/28/2021 at 8:05 PM, gobills404 said:

I'm honestly starting to feel bad for Biden. He sounds like he should be in a home and instead he has to to be trotted around for the next 4-8 years like a puppet.

Feeling sorry for a winner? 

😂 Feel sorry for all those Trump dummies that still think he’s president 😂 

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hmmmmmm.

Thats what they quickly claimed.   now ?  not so much.

John Michael Posobiec III is an American alt-right political activist, conspiracy theorist and Internet troll.

Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.

He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring. As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a far-right cable news television channel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec

Edited by ALF
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

John Michael Posobiec III is an American alt-right political activist, conspiracy theorist and Internet troll.

Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.

He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring. As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a far-right cable news television channel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec

All too believable.

No real response to information everywhere.

Just attack the author of the tweet..............incredibly weak response.

• Like (+1) 1

Per Joe on Syria bombing:

“I directed this military action consistent with my responsibility to protect United States citizens

both at home and abroad and in furtherance of United States national security and foreign policy interests.”

er wait this belongs in the Biden's lies post.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

qN5rEFO.jpg

Crazy old Uncle Joe just wandered out of the basement and onto the stage here! 

One subplot concerning "foreign policy already getting results" is the price action in the energy markets.  The result is you'll be paying well over $3 for gasoline soon. Crude oil prices are in an uptrend.  Supply at the margin is controlled by OPEC (with Saudi Prince MBS) and Russia (with Putin) calling the shots.  OPEC decided to keep production cuts in place this week and price rose significantly.  Who are some targets of the Biden administration so far?  Well traditional whipping boy Russia and now MSB with the intelligence report conclusions.     

Combine that with the decision to stop the Keystone XL pipeline and new limits on fracking and add in some life in the economy if things open up over the course of the Spring and we've got the ingredients for a price climb to around $100 a barrel and certainly gasoline prices well over $3 by Memorial Day.   

Yes, getting results already!       

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

One subplot concerning "foreign policy already getting results" is the price action in the energy markets.  The result is you'll be paying well over $3 for gasoline soon. Crude oil prices are in an uptrend.  Supply at the margin is controlled by OPEC (with Saudi Prince MBS) and Russia (with Putin) calling the shots.  OPEC decided to keep production cuts in place this week and price rose significantly.  Who are some targets of the Biden administration so far?  Well traditional whipping boy Russia and now MSB with the intelligence report conclusions.     

Combine that with the decision to stop the Keystone XL pipeline and new limits on fracking and add in some life in the economy if things open up over the course of the Spring and we've got the ingredients for a price climb to around $100 a barrel and certainly gasoline prices well over $3 by Memorial Day.   

News flash. We’re paying $4.00 per gallon in California already!  These so called energy policies hurt poor working people far more than it does those nasty billionaires Warren is always squawking about. People are going to be pissed!

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I was working with an older (70) GI doc yesterday and a GI tech, both of whom are great people but railed on Trump daily.  Long story short, I mentioned that I should get more home heating oil before prices rise.  They started talking about travel, oil companies wanting profits, etc. and I said "no, it's because of the administration."  They keep pooh-poohing it but I said "this was all predictable when he was elected."  They were still unconvinced but I didn't care as I expected it.  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was working with an older (70) GI doc yesterday and a GI tech, both of whom are great people but railed on Trump daily.  Long story short, I mentioned that I should get more home heating oil before prices rise.  They started talking about travel, oil companies wanting profits, etc. and I said "no, it's because of the administration."  They keep pooh-poohing it but I said "this was all predictable when he was elected."  They were still unconvinced but I didn't care as I expected it.  :rolleyes:

I expected it too.  I bought a whole bunch of energy funds and ETFs starting around the 1st of the year.  I tried to convince a lot of my friends and colleagues to do the same but they just don't see it either.  It all seemed so obvious where things are headed. 

I'm not going to blame Joe for all of it because he kind of walked right into the meat grinder and for decades the government has been on a drunken spending binge running up massive un-payable debts and the Federal Reserve has been accommodating this behavior along with making a lot of rich people a lot richer for a long time now.  All acting as if there are or never will be any consequences.  COVID kind of pulled those consequences forward and now its here.  Food costs and inputs are also rising which is going to result in a lot more suffering on the poor and internationally on developing nations.

Big 1970's type inflation with an added kicker of out of control government debt and a failing currency is on the way.  If you've lived it or studied it you will know what I'm saying but most people under 50 years of age have no real-life experience to understand.  It will be nothing like anything most have experienced before. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I expected it too.  I bought a whole bunch of energy funds and ETFs starting around the 1st of the year.  I tried to convince a lot of my friends and colleagues to do the same but they just don't see it either.  It all seemed so obvious where things are headed. 

I'm not going to blame Joe for all of it because he kind of walked right into the meat grinder and for decades the government has been on a drunken spending binge running up massive un-payable debts and the Federal Reserve has been accommodating this behavior along with making a lot of rich people a lot richer for a long time now.  All acting as if there are or never will be any consequences.  COVID kind of pulled those consequences forward and now its here.  Food costs and inputs are also rising which is going to result in a lot more suffering on the poor and internationally on developing nations.

Big 1970's type inflation with an added kicker of out of control government debt and a failing currency is on the way.  If you've lived it or studied it you will know what I'm saying but most people under 50 years of age have no real-life experience to understand.  It will be nothing like anything most have experienced before. 

CBO also said this 1,9 trillion package is going to contribute to massive inflation. If you’re in the market for a home better hurry and lock . 

tech sector is getting annihilated. 

Smart move  getting into energy. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1