Cuomo aide admits they hid nursing home data so feds wouldn’t find out

Beast

In WNY  CovID is running rampant in the convo;escemt homes for elderly nuns.  They aren't getting  any vaccines because according to the state they are not nursing homes. Another reason to storm Albany  and string up Andy.

20 minutes ago, Wacka said:

In WNY  CovID is running rampant in the convo;escemt homes for elderly nuns.  They aren't getting  any vaccines because according to the state they are not nursing homes. Another reason to storm Albany  and string up Andy.

Seriously? So now people are angry Cuomo hasn't stopped the spread in NY state? Half the people don't even believe the virus is real. Let's begin there. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Seriously? So now people are angry Cuomo hasn't stopped the spread in NY state? Half the people don't even believe the virus is real. Let's begin there. 

Nah let's begin with the administration that hid data DELIBERATELY TO AVOID INVESTIGATION.  What chapter was this in his book?

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nah let's begin with administration that hid data DELIBERATELY TO AVOID INVESTIGATION.  What chapter was this in his book?

You won't get an argument out of me. A lot of shady politics from both sides. However this doesn't really vibe with narrative most conservatives wanted to paint about COVID-19. Numbers being higher might suggest the lock down was needed. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

You won't get an argument out of me. A lot of shady politics from both sides. However this doesn't really vibe with narrative most conservatives wanted to paint about COVID-19. Numbers being higher might suggest the lock down was needed. 

gaslighting 101

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Prison? For lying about covid? 

Ok! I know someone else that lied all over the place about covid. 

So because someone hole heartedly believes and puts their faith in a system or those fighting to figure out the virus in the early stages will get it figured out & because you believe and put your faith in the US health care system with what is thought to be the best Dr's, scientists, and others in that particular field to figure it out is a lie ???

Every one has a difference of opinion but i would rather have someone that has a glass half full attitude than a glass half empty one (like some here) which is the way a lot of people looked at that situation which is why they call it a lie .

Then you throw in the hate just because of personal opinion and it has no way of being perceived as anything else than a lie or something perceived as bad by some .

I sure am glad they implemented operation warp speed as fast as they did though because there may not even be a vaccine if those decisions weren't made early on but hey don't give any credit what so ever for anything you hate that much just always try to find the bad in it ! 

Most all said it was stupid at the time to close travel from other countries into the US too but those people would rather B***H & complain rather than give any positivity to someone or thing that they hate so much . Just saying ...

But actually hiding info to make you look good or someone else look bad in the publics eye isn't as bad as having faith in those given the task to figure it out will ???

Edited by T master

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Prison? For lying about covid? 

Ok! I know someone else that lied all over the place about covid. 

Ah, tibs with the old misdirection trick.

Prison would be for knowingly sending people to an unsafe environment leading to their deaths, and then trying to hide that fact.

But, stick with your "lying" diversion and mandatory tump allusion

No one expects more from you.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ah, tibs with the old misdirection trick.

Prison would be for knowingly sending people to an unsafe environment leading to their deaths, and then trying to hide that fact.

But, stick with your "lying" diversion and mandatory tump allusion

No one expects more from you.

Nope, if you are going to condemn liars, do it. Just don't pick and choose. Hope all is well with you B-Man 

• Agree 1