The free agent defensive class is really good

On 2/11/2021 at 7:32 PM, CNYfan said:

A pass rusher is a must.

Jordan Jenkins may be a decent option, I have no idea what he’ll get but if he came at a reasonable rate I’d be pretty happy about picking him up.

Wonder if there’s any budget LBs we can get in the $4M-$5M range that can offer us something like Klein from last year. Thought he did pretty well for us.. I hope Beane strikes gold again.

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Yeah...,I tend to agree with this.  While there are a handful of pass rushers that I like pegged to go 20-60, I don’t think any of them will be the big difference maker our D needs.  

im hoping we cut Addison, butler and Jefferson and add a true difference maker in FA.  Jerry, FA pass rusher, AJ and Daryl johnson at DE-  Ed, star, Harrison, Zimmer and a draft pick at DT

Hashtag sports did a thing on Addison......given when the cap savings of cutting Addison would take place I bet he is restructured

I don’t see how they could find the space, but if Beane had a plan to target one edge rusher, it would be Shaq Barrett for me.  I don’t see any scenario where that happens, but Tampa will most likely prioritize him the most for an extension from all of their URFA’s.

We’re going to need to have one heck of a draft.

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Hashtag sports did a thing on Addison......given when the cap savings of cutting Addison would take place I bet he is restructured

Yeah...we don’t save THAT much by cutting him, but 4-5 mill counts this year. He was underwhelming imo and not nearly the disruptive I thought he could be.  He was pretty nonexistent imo.