Watson vs Allen.

15 minutes ago, SGA50 said:

4-12

You can think whatever the hell you want to think.

I know what is correct, and that I am correct. That's all that matters to me. 

4 minutes ago, SGA50 said:

Deshaun Watson

0 career MVP votes

1 playoff win, no AFC title game appearances

4-12 (25%)

71 Total QBR (11th in the NFL)

36 Total TDs

8 home games in a dome (plus a road game in Indy dome) to hide his 45mph Noodle Arm

Josh Allen

4 career MVP votes, 2nd in voting

2 playoff wins, AFC title game appearance

15-4 (79%)

82 Total QBR (3rd in the NFL)

46 Total TDs (That's 70 more points accounted for than Watson. 70!!!)

8 home games in cold, windy Buffalo (plus a road game in Foxboro) in which Watson's 45mph Noodle Arm would be greatly exposed

Josh Allen has Watson destroyed in a landslide. It's not close, ladies and gents.

You'd have to be doing some real mental gymnastics to even attempt to argue the other side.

This would be embarrassing for an objective Non-Bills fan...it's double embarrassing that Bills fans are even entertaining arguing the other side, when you clearly have zero argument. It is a statement of fact that Josh is the better QB, not an opinion. It's not up for debate, just like 2+2=4 isn't.

A bunch of you guys need to take a hard look in the mirror. Stop insulting my intelligence, and stop being blatantly disrespectful to JA17. This garbage needs to stop. 

Yeah, there's definitely some insecurity about Josh here.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, SGA50 said:

Completely wrong. 

Everything you said is wrong.

Watson is absolutely NOT the better QB today. That's ludicrous, absurd, preposterous, asinine, there are a hundred words for it.

Imagine being this wrong.

Arm Velocity is a skill.

Josh 62mph

Watson <50mph

Josh is the more skilled QB, the better QB...and any intelligent person knows that.

31 minutes ago, SGA50 said:

Watson - 0 MVP votes in 4 seasons

Allen - 4 MVP votes in 3 seasons

Let me know when Watson receives 1, *ONE*, MVP vote

15 minutes ago, SGA50 said:

4-12

You can think whatever the hell you want to think.

I know what is correct, and that I am correct. That's all that matters to me. 

4 minutes ago, SGA50 said:

Deshaun Watson

0 career MVP votes

4-12 (25%)

36 Total TDs

8 home games in a dome (plus a road game in Indy dome) to hide his 45mph Noodle Arm

Josh Allen

15-4 (79%)

8 home games in cold, windy Buffalo (plus a road game in Foxboro) in which Watson's 45mph Noodle Arm would be greatly exposed

Josh Allen has Watson destroyed in a landslide. It's not close, ladies and gents.

You'd have to be doing some real mental gymnastics to even attempt to argue the other side.

This would be embarrassing for an objective Non-Bills fan...it's double embarrassing that Bills fans are even entertaining arguing the other side, when you clearly have zero argument. It is a statement of fact that Josh is the better QB, not an opinion. It's not up for debate, just like 2+2=4 isn't.

A bunch of you guys need to take a hard look in the mirror. Stop insulting my intelligence, and stop being blatantly disrespectful to JA17. This garbage needs to stop. 

These, plus the purple colored username = a bad feeling

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, SGA50 said:

Deshaun Watson

0 career MVP votes

4-12 (25%)

36 Total TDs

Josh Allen

15-4 (79%)

I like your stats and ultimate conclusion, but not the tone or throwing off on the other posters here (after all, opinions are opinions). I definitely would take Allen over Watson at this point after the season we've all witnessed, and believe Allen with additional room to grow, will continue to separate himself from the rest of the QB pack in a good way, on par with the best of the young guns in Mahomes, and let's see where that footrace ends up! Watson is a good QB, but Allen is on his way to being sublime at the position.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SGA50 said:

No, it's calling out the dummies on here. Big difference.

You're JoshAllenReciepts.

It's obvious you got banned or suspended 2 weeks ago and came back to do the same song and dance.

You suck at trolling.

On 1/28/2021 at 4:03 PM, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Josh Allen > Deshaun Watson

There's nothing to even debate.

You guys are arguing that 2+2=5.

I am arguing that 2+2=4.

9 minutes ago, SGA50 said:

Deshaun Watson

0 career MVP votes

4-12 (25%)

36 Total TDs

Josh Allen

15-4 (79%)

A bunch of you guys need to take a hard look in the mirror. Doing all these mental gymnastics to try and prop up a CLEARLY worse QB over your own guy who is CLEARLY better, is just bizarre behavior. Stop insulting my intelligence, and stop being blatantly disrespectful to JA17. This garbage has to stop.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SGA50 said:

Bringing facts to the table isn't trolling.

By definiton, trolls don't use logic/facts. If they did, well then they wouldn't be trolls.

Since I am using logic/facts to back up everything I say, I cannot be classified as a troll, and I am not a troll in reality.

I reported you for circumventing your ban.

Words cannot describe the disdain I have for someone who trolls so poorly as you. There's an artistry required that you inherently lack. Go back to the PFT comment section.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, SGA50 said:

Allen > Watson is not an opinion. It is a statement of fact.

Why are u putting Watson in the same tier as Wilson and Brady?

Watson won 4 games all season.

Wilson won 6 games....in the 1st 7 games of the season, with all-time historically bad defense.

Brady? Seriously? Watson doesn't belong in the same breath as him. This doesn't need an explanation.

Watson is a Tier 3 QB at best.

Because many smart football minds believe that wins aren’t the only way to measure a QBs greatness.   Many smart football minds believe that wins isn’t a QB stat at all.  

Either way, good bye.  See you on your next username 

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, FireChans said:

You're JoshAllenReciepts.

It's obvious you got banned or suspended 2 weeks ago and came back to do the same song and dance.

You suck at trolling.

Ahh NOW it makes sense. Yea. I will stop engaging in any decent, meaningful debate. Troll. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FireChans said:

If you have to defend a QB by throwing out weird stats that no one uses, it's indicative of an argument without much substantiative basis.

I got what you meant. You meant his argument was the sort of nonsense someone does when they are trying to prop up a bad position. The strange thing his starting point Allen > Watson is not extreme or ridiculous. But he argued it like you would argue green is brown. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I got what you meant. You meant his argument was the sort of nonsense someone does when they are trying to prop up a bad position. The strange thing his starting point Allen > Watson is not extreme or ridiculous. But he argued it like you would argue green is brown. 

Exactly.

I knew Allen was "good" when we didn't have to use "he's elite when throwing to the left hash with less than 5 minutes in the third quarter" to explain why.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Yeah.  Watson is the better QB today.  Taking him over Allen is the safe bet.  Taking Allen is looking at upside and banking on his continued development.  The one factor that would make me take Watson over Allen is how they’ve fared in crunch time in their biggest games.  I have no question that Watson will rise to the occasion in those situations.  Allen hasn’t fully taken that step yet. 

Yeah, he was great at Clemson in big games

• Agree 1

On 2/11/2021 at 2:17 PM, HappyDays said:

I think Watson is more consistent in his production right now but Allen has a far higher ceiling at any given time. So Allen's highs are higher and his lows are lower. If Allen raises the floor of his play this won't even be a debate.

It’s barely a debate if we’re being honest.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, FireChans said:

If you have to defend a QB by throwing out weird stats that no one uses, it's indicative of an argument without much substantiative basis.

I wouldn’t say QBR/passing stats are included in weird stats no one uses, but his delivery and condescending tone graduating to direct insults towards anyone disagreeing with him was the real issue, fwiw.

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I wouldn’t say QBR/passing stats are included in weird stats no one uses, but his delivery and condescending tone graduating to direct insults towards anyone disagreeing with him was the real issue, fwiw.

The combine velocity test which is one of the most discredited numbers around was odd. And QBR is a trash stat. 

• Like (+1) 1