Available players released from other teams

YoloinOhio

On 2/25/2021 at 4:22 PM, Doc said:

I wanted him 2 years ago.  The Titans were able to get him for the same money as Beasley, and he's much younger.  But Beasley has far out-produced him.

I was gonna say- member when Beasley was the consolation price for missing this guy? 

Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/25/2021 at 10:50 PM, Nitro said:

I do not want to be a downer but after Beane's appearance on Collingsworth's podcast....not expecting any big changes.  

Why would that bring me down? The Bills have a darn good team and don’t need big changes.

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/25/2021 at 10:51 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Smokescreen! 

No JJ Watt my friend

7 hours ago, Beast said:

Why would that bring me down? The Bills have a darn good team and don’t need big changes.

There are those think he will go for some big name talent.  I like his building of the team.  Do not go changing what is working for them.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

If the bills are looking to re shape the rb room, he is someone they should look at. 

He has been excellent as a pass catcher out of the backfield 

I do want a good pass catching back. But unless he comes very cheap I see beane getting a pass catching rb on a rookie deal in the later rounds

8 hours ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I do want a good pass catching back. But unless he comes very cheap I see beane getting a pass catching rb on a rookie deal in the later rounds

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him do both. Sign a Duke Johnson to a tj yeldon type deal plus draft one on day 3. 

I would be VERY interested in Van Noy if this comes to pass. In fact I'll be surprised if we don't sign him. Fills a need and fits everything McDermott looks for with character and leadership and versatility.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I would be VERY interested in Van Noy if this comes to pass. In fact I'll be surprised if we don't sign him. Fills a need and fits everything McDermott looks for with character and leadership and versatility.

he’ll be back in NE

8 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

he’ll be back in NE

Maybe. Seems pretty rare that players go back to the team they left in the first place but it's certainly possible since they have a ton of cap space.

Now officially confirmed:

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

he’ll be back in NE

Why would he even want to go back there

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Maybe. Seems pretty rare that players go back to the team they left in the first place but it's certainly possible since they have a ton of cap space.

Now officially confirmed:

They have cap space because they have no good players. Rebuild central. 

• Like (+1) 1

I see you are on the verge of becoming the best version of yourself, KVN.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Sounds like someone that could use 2 games a year to exact his revenge.

Isn’t he the one who Allen stiff Armed last year 😆

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 1