Available players released from other teams

YoloinOhio

16 hours ago, FFadpecr said:

Which RG do you want the Bills to sign of these 3 in particular?

- Gabe Jackson

- Trai Turner

- Kevin Zeitler

Turner is the best player imo and has the Carolina connection. He is also the youngest. 

Jackson is up there as well, and has some Bobby Johnson connection. 

Zeitler is still very good. Apparently he was really good with teaching Will Hernandez, so he was a mentor aspect to his presence. 

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Turner is the best player imo and has the Carolina connection. He is also the youngest. 

Jackson is up there as well, and has some Bobby Johnson connection. 

Zeitler is still very good. Apparently he was really good with teaching Will Hernandez, so he was a mentor aspect to his presence. 

Only one of those players was a first rounder and did everything he was supposed to.  The other two I would still love to sign.  

Adding Trai Turner or Gabe Jackson to our OL would really give us some impressive depth. If one comes cheap enough I think that might push Beane to not use an early round pick on the OL. 

would really like to see Beane open up a bit more cap to take a run at one of the pass rushers available. 

13 hours ago, FFadpecr said:

Would u sign Joe Thuney to start at LG, let Boettger walk, and make Ford the 6th man on the OL?

I would if I had 30+ million in cap space.  Other than that - I do not want to spend that kind of money on a guard.  Especially from NE as those guys never seem to live up to the hype.

47 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I would if I had 30+ million in cap space.  Other than that - I do not want to spend that kind of money on a guard.  Especially from NE as those guys never seem to live up to the hype.

Yup. I knew Thuney would not look the same after losing Scarnecchia.  But he will probably be looking for money similar to what the Cheaters paid him last year, which means he probably won’t be signed immediately. 

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup. I knew Thuney would not look the same after losing Scarnecchia.  But he will probably be looking for money similar to what the Cheaters paid him last year, which means he probably won’t be signed immediately. 

I think with their money - he ends up back in NE on a big contract and then after a year or 2 they look to trade him and get younger.

1 hour ago, Rochesterfan said:

I think with their money - he ends up back in NE on a big contract and then after a year or 2 they look to trade him and get younger.

I think that since they haven’t signed him, they don’t expect him back.

• Like (+1) 1