Available players released from other teams

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

YoloinOhio  IS it possible to add a list on your main post of where we at so we don't have to go through 18 pages plus to figure out everything?

I’m not going to list them all in the OP manually but Maybe there is a link to a tracker out there somewhere 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not going to list them all in the OP manually but Maybe there is a link to a tracker out there somewhere 

I will start looking YoloinOhio then link in OP that would be great. Thank you sir. 

Funny, This just came out today. Does this help? Link on OP for now. And thanks for understanding.

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2021/3/5/22316340/2021-nfl-cuts-tracker

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Welp 

They were really good friends, Dawkins stood up for him after Yannick claimed Richie used a racial slur towards him at the pro bowl a few years back

• Like (+1) 1

All of this talk about Yannick had me thinking and others have mentioned in some form.

Cap Savings with Release

Addison  $6,162,980

Jefferson. $6,500,000

Butler. $6,818,750

Total $19,480,750

Yannick's market value $15,500,500.  Given we get Star back, it would upgrade our line as I didn’t see a lot from the above 3.  I was in favor last year so true confessions of bringing in Jefferson and Addison.  Certainly a lot more than that tool Clowney.  I was wrong.  We still have Hughes, Star, H. Phillips, Oliver (who performed better when next to Star), Ngakoue, Cox, Epenesa, and Johnson.  If he in a tough year accepts that contract for no other reason as a fair contract, and a team one game away from the SB.

To me, that is an upgrade from the 2020 team. Like so many others have said, what are the three priorities?  A pass rush with four, check Hughes would be better with Yannick on the other side.  A run game, and an upgrade at TE.  I don’t know if we can accomplish all three, but we are close.

Edited by machine gun kelly

14 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I will start looking YoloinOhio then link in OP that would be great. Thank you sir. 

Funny, This just came out today. Does this help? Link on OP for now. And thanks for understanding.

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2021/3/5/22316340/2021-nfl-cuts-tracker

PT, coming through again.  Nice link.  Not on you, but if the writer would’ve done his hw. and added either the spotrac or OTC market value for each of those guys, would be awesome.  Seriously, thanks PT.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

All of this talk about Yannick had me thinking and others have mentioned in some form.

Cap Savings with Release

Addison  $6,162,980

Jefferson. $6,500,000

Butler. $6,818,750

Total $19,480,750

Yannick's market value $15,500,500.  Given we get Star back, it would upgrade our line as I didn’t see a lot from the above 3.  I was in favor last year so true confessions of bringing in Jefferson and Addison.  Certainly a lot more than that tool Clowney.  I was wrong.  We still have Hughes, Star, H. Phillips, Oliver (who performed better when next to Star), Ngakoue, Cox, Epenesa, and Johnson.  If he in a tough year accepts that contract for no other reason as a fair contract, and a team one game away from the SB.

To me, that is an upgrade from the 2020 team. Like so many others have said, what are the three priorities?  A pass rush with four, check Hughes would be better with Yannick on the other side.  A run game, and an upgrade at TE.  I don’t know if we can accomplish all three, but we are close.

Agree with the bolded statement. I wouldn't mind Ngakoue, but to be honest, I might prefer Carl Lawson from a value standpoint. His market value is almost half of that figure and I think he's a breakout candidate. One more year removed from his injury as well. The more I read about Lawson and hear him speak, I think he's a fit on the Bills and a player who could pop on a better defense. 

All in favor of cutting Butler and Addison, but I'd keep Jefferson actually. He played well when he was used correctly (aka not as a 1-Tech) and contributed a lot of pressures. Would like see Oliver and Jefferson as our 3-Techs next year with Star eating up blockers. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Agree with the bolded statement. I wouldn't mind Ngakoue, but to be honest, I might prefer Carl Lawson from a value standpoint. His market value is almost half of that figure and I think he's a breakout candidate. One more year removed from his injury as well. The more I read about Lawson and hear him speak, I think he's a fit on the Bills and a player who could pop on a better defense. 

All in favor of cutting Butler and Addison, but I'd keep Jefferson actually. He played well when he was used correctly (aka not as a 1-Tech) and contributed a lot of pressures. Would like see Oliver and Jefferson as our 3-Techs next year with Star eating up blockers. 

I agree on Jefferson.  I think he added more value than Butler or Addison.  

I also agree on Lawson.

CB2 has to be looked at, Levi is ok and Dane has strengths, but they need to look at that.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I agree on Jefferson.  I think he added more value than Butler or Addison.  

I also agree on Lawson.

CB2 has to be looked at, Levi is ok and Dane has strengths, but they need to look at that.

I also agree on Lawson. More I read and watch, the more I like. As to Jefferson though, with Oliver, Phillips and Zimmer, is he really worth the extra money or would the cap savings be better? Do we get more production from him versus Phillip's and Zimmer?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

PT, coming through again.  Nice link.  Not on you, but if the writer would’ve done his hw. and added either the spotrac or OTC market value for each of those guys, would be awesome.  Seriously, thanks PT.

no problem

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I use the Spotrac Transaction listing for released players.  It's easy to check salary data.  One stop shopping.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/transactions/2021/released/

• Like (+1) 4