Available players released from other teams

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Because they’re going to pay Aaron Jones like $16 million a year.

True.

Plus this

Shaq Lawson signed a 3 year, $30,000,000 contract with the Miami Dolphins, including a $4,000,000 signing bonus, $20,800,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $10,000,000.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

How the hell have Dolphins cap problems already? I guess I need to check who are they paying. I thought they had a young team.

Maybe they dont think this guy is worth $13M a year anymore? 

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

How the hell have Dolphins cap problems already? I guess I need to check who are they paying. I thought they had a young team.

They might be clearing the decks for a big trade or move...wonder if Russell Wilson would wave his notrade clause for the fins

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Beane should be very interested in this trade. Cut Butler, trade for Brown. Save cap and get better. Probably a. Late round pick gets it done. 

If Star comes back, do we need another NT? I'm fine with Star and Zimmer and Phillips at that position next year. I'd rather not trade for someone in the last year of his deal, even a late round pick. JMO

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If Star comes back, do we need another NT? I'm fine with Star and Zimmer and Phillips at that position next year. I'd rather not trade for someone in the last year of his deal, even a late round pick. JMO

Yes definitely we need another NT. Harrison was a disappointment in his return from injury. 

1 year deal is perfect.