Available players released from other teams

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Seoulofstone said:

So this is an interesting article, projecting possible upcoming NFC cuts by Greg Rosenthal.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfc-cut-candidates-viable-releases-and-potential-surprises

The name that pops here, (especially if Watt goes elsewhere) is Chandler Jones. Definitely a guy that the Bills might want to take a look at.

The Eagles and Steelers cuts are going to be ridiculous 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Seoulofstone said:

So this is an interesting article, projecting possible upcoming NFC cuts by Greg Rosenthal.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfc-cut-candidates-viable-releases-and-potential-surprises

The name that pops here, (especially if Watt goes elsewhere) is Chandler Jones. Definitely a guy that the Bills might want to take a look at.

Chandler Jones yes please

I didnt know Marquis Goodwin was still in the league. Man that crazy contract he got from 49ers such a terrible move. Such a from bad to worse move for Eagles to trade for him.

Goodwin is the only guy Ive ever heard a team say yep, we are trying to trade that dude. 

Edited by RichRiderBills

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I recall the Bills courting Boston in 2017.   The story was it came down to LAC and Buffalo, and God told him to choose the Chargers. 

Still a guy I would consider as a backup. 

I remember that then again that happened alot to the Bills back then players would use Buffalo as leverage to try to get an offer or similar money elsewhere...now we get to pick the free agents we target 

It’s going to keep coming, but don’t get excited as we don’t have the $ for these tickets, or they are too old.

A nice compliment to you guys is noticing on WGR how many of my guys here who put up great material becomes talking points after on WGR on the various shows.  Recently I’ve noticed how many draft prospects, or talking points, free agent prospects leads here, and then comes up on WGR within a day or two.  Hats off to some of you guys as I rarely see the opposite where they have a talking point, and then comes up here.  Not me.  All you guys so tip of the cap.

That is not a negative on them.  I just think they get free research from many of you.

58 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I remember that then again that happened alot to the Bills back then players would use Buffalo as leverage to try to get an offer or similar money elsewhere...now we get to pick the free agents we target 

True.  Gone are the days of Ty Sambrailo using the Bills to squeeze the Falcons.

38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is the kind of signing I’d like to see. 
He can’t stay healthy as a full time player but he’s an impact for a few games and should be cheap. Given he’d be lower on our depth chart he won’t be used as much and might have a better shot staying healthy. Also not the worst returner if he’s needed there too.